First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
Why is it socially acceptable for guys to go shirtless but not girls?
13196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
they grow mountains on their chest.
their shirts restrain these huge mountains so that we don't all get crushed to death.
768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / The Philippines
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
One word (I'm going to write this on bold for an EPIC effect.): BOOBS! You can't see them!
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

Fragment wrote:

Already had enough of this thread... If you cant get A girl topless O' flippin well but leave society alone cant you see its alread F$#&ed up enough I mean would you really want this think of the after effect and what it would do + We wemen are be-littled too much as is without parading around half naked All I am saying is really TOPLESS COME ON...!!! How about you guys walk around Bottomless... Yeah didnt think so Leave us our bras and shirts ON and alone!


I don't know how going topless is belittling to women, theirs nothing wrong with nudity, and both men and women should be proud of their bodies. I think women should be able to go topless if they want to, not to be sexualized, objectified, and belittled, but to have freedom of expression, which I think is empowering for women. Showing your boobs to the world isn't something that should be considered taboo, in Europe nudity is fine for both men and women and its hardly considered sexual. Plus if your uncomfortable with it they can't make you take off your shirt.

"Make Boobs Not Bombs" -- Yay, boobies!
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Right, its not that if it isnt socially exceptable, its because if they were toploess, that means they wouldnt be wearing bras and that means their boobs would sag if they're old. it is both bad to experience and look at!? and would you want to see old fat wrinkley lady boobs? If you like to look at them so much, then I'd like to see you grow you own. Its so selfish. Women aren't jsut there to be looked at. \We get enough descrimination as it is without people saying they should walk around with no tops on.

I am so happy that topless women is rescricted to TV. i am soo bored of seeing the female body i think id like to have a sex change (not really) but srsly. there's too much hype about womens boobs and women dont get to see enough naked men. they're all covered up on tv so its nice seeing topless (toned and unhairy) men walking around.
I think someone should make a petition to equalise the amount of male/female nudity going around cus I WANT MEN PLZ

Posted 6/9/08
Ohh.............. there was a huge debate over this on showtime on demand. There was a very feasible conclusion of this argument. But for some reason weeks after this show broadcasted it never came again
299 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Ichibannumberone wrote:

I don't know how going topless is belittling to women, theirs nothing wrong with nudity, and both men and women should be proud of their bodies. I think women should be able to go topless if they want to, not to be sexualized, objectified, and belittled, but to have freedom of expression, which I think is empowering for women. Showing your boobs to the world isn't something that should be considered taboo, in Europe nudity is fine for both men and women and its hardly considered sexual. Plus if your uncomfortable with it they can't make you take off your shirt.

"Make Boobs Not Bombs" -- Yay, boobies!


You said Europe? Europe is like huge, you cant hulk together all the countries in europe and go "OH ITS OK TO HAVE UR TITS HANGING OUT WHILE U GO SHOPPING" I livein england i dont know any countries that have that rule legally allow that
, ecept nudist beaches which consist of fat old balding men and women nd noone wants to see fat balding men and women.
Sorry sorry i sound rude it just infuriates me when people assume everyone in europe is culturally the same when we know nothing about eachother and we all speak totally differnt languages.
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
lol...

uhm...basically because of conservatism and I don't think guys can handle it if women go nude...
527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Irvine
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08

Mimikins wrote:


Ichibannumberone wrote:

I don't know how going topless is belittling to women, theirs nothing wrong with nudity, and both men and women should be proud of their bodies. I think women should be able to go topless if they want to, not to be sexualized, objectified, and belittled, but to have freedom of expression, which I think is empowering for women. Showing your boobs to the world isn't something that should be considered taboo, in Europe nudity is fine for both men and women and its hardly considered sexual. Plus if your uncomfortable with it they can't make you take off your shirt.

"Make Boobs Not Bombs" -- Yay, boobies!


You said Europe? Europe is like huge, you cant hulk together all the countries in europe and go "OH ITS OK TO HAVE UR TITS HANGING OUT WHILE U GO SHOPPING" I livein england i dont know any countries that have that rule legally allow that
, ecept nudist beaches which consist of fat old balding men and women nd noone wants to see fat balding men and women.
Sorry sorry i sound rude it just infuriates me when people assume everyone in europe is culturally the same when we know nothing about eachother and we all speak totally differnt languages.


Seriously calm down, I'm sorry for generalizing, I just mean that Europe is generaly much more tolerant of nudity than the US is. In the future I'll say Germany, or somewhere else with nude beaches and parks and stuff. Sorry, I'm a liberal feminist, and I really didn't mean to offend you.
12704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Johnny and the JE...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
gaaaad! Have mercy on your eyes, not all boobs look great! Ay least for men, they wouldn't care if you call them names or insult their chest, try it with a women and we'll all be engaging in world war three before you know it.
Posted 6/9/08
women and girls show a lot of flesh already and it's not even that hot in england! HK (Hong Kong) is so much warmer, humid and less wind but the girls there are more covered up! if white girls go to HK, they might walk around naked!
i think white girls wnt mind showing their boobs coz most of dem r sluts naturally!
3337 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Asia
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
dood...aint happenin'

no matter how much you wish for it, they aint just gonna do it....
486 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Miami, Florida
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
It's different. Women have boobs, guys don't (waits for someone to mention "man-boobs.")

A woman walking around with no shirt is the equivalent of a guy walking around with no pants on, in my opinion.
Posted 6/9/08

Hazeo wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


izickree wrote:


yunzai wrote:

because females have boobs. males dun.

most males can get turn on if they see boobs, so its not safe to walm around topless therefore...
conclusion its not allowed



you're wrong.


AAAHAHHA, OH WOW.

that turned me on.


OMFG!!! Whut the hell is that? MY EYES IS BURNING!!!


I can't stop laughing & I feel like throwing up.
778 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Azerbaijan
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
Why is it sociable for girls (friends) to hold hands and kiss (peck) with each other.....not guys...
620 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / The Bay ARea
Offline
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
naw aint gonna happen..just imagine if its ok, then you see your sister topless.... nope no can do!
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.