First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
Why is it socially acceptable for guys to go shirtless but not girls?
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Hazeo wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


izickree wrote:


yunzai wrote:

because females have boobs. males dun.

most males can get turn on if they see boobs, so its not safe to walm around topless therefore...
conclusion its not allowed



you're wrong.


AAAHAHHA, OH WOW.

that turned me on.


OMFG!!! Whut the hell is that? MY EYES IS BURNING!!!


I can't stop laughing & I feel like throwing up.


are those Man BOOBS? i think everyone should just be naked. we were all born naked.
Posted 6/9/08
guys dont have..BOOBS
Posted 6/9/08

loisl2n3 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Hazeo wrote:


ILYchristine wrote:


izickree wrote:


yunzai wrote:

because females have boobs. males dun.

most males can get turn on if they see boobs, so its not safe to walm around topless therefore...
conclusion its not allowed



you're wrong.


AAAHAHHA, OH WOW.

that turned me on.


OMFG!!! Whut the hell is that? MY EYES IS BURNING!!!


I can't stop laughing & I feel like throwing up.


are those Man BOOBS? i think everyone should just be naked. we were all born naked.


hah..omg. freaky
7169 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

choclate28 wrote:

XDDD this thread sure makes me laugh!


i agree with you
Posted 6/9/08
Because we cover what the opposite sex doesnt have. We cover our breasts, cause ours is bigger than yours. =))) HAHAH, and since our breats have another function.

You cover your male...organs because we dont have it. We cover our female organs because you dont have it.
993 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
girls are more self conscious of their bodies. I know I am!

In a study that asked males and females to rate their own bodies, women thought they looked significantly worse than they actually did, while men thought they looked better.

plus, it's hard for society to break old rules. Virginity and modesty among women was revered- it's going to take a lot of time to reverse that standard before you see shirtless women out in public.
1461 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Vancouver
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
Its just western culture...in (i think) Samoa, if a woman was suddenly exposed the first thing she would do is cover her navel. And i think girl's are hotter almost naked than fully naked anyways
Posted 6/9/08 , edited 6/9/08
It's all equal. But we girls don't know it because we're only seeing our side, and it's the same for guys.

If a guy's topless, it's distracting, whether it be because he's really hot or because he's really out of shape. I don't think I need to quote the man boobs post. Guys still get intimidated by other guys when they're not as good looking, just like girls do with other girls.

If girls walked around topless, it'd be distracting, whether it be because she's really hot or because she's really out of shape. And again, girls get intimidated by other girls that look better than them.

The only reason the idea sounds a little absurd is because you don't see girls topless everyday, unlike guys who are topless in the pool, on the basketball court, etc. If girls were topless just as much from the start, I can almost guarantee that it wouldn't seem like such a big deal now.
5900 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
I don't know, but I'd prefer to not see shirtless dudes walking around everywhere, I wish it were the other way around with topless women.
2413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
er.....because some woman are too shy to go topless around and it's kinda embarassing..... thinking abt going half naked outside makes me shiver......whhahahahaha
Posted 6/9/08
omg~ stop quoting those hairy boobies

in my opinion girls walking around shirtless would cause anarchy..
6367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / around here
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
its really obvious to see a naked woman not so much a guy... and guys look hotter shirtless than girls in my opinion
Posted 6/9/08
we should all be naked
Posted 6/9/08

sheebi wrote:

we should all be naked :D


i second that motion.
1571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in my own world (...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
i'm a woman .. but i don think i will go shirtless ..don ask me y .. me myself don no too ...
girl will u go shirtless if u can ??
First  Prev  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.