First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
Why is it socially acceptable for guys to go shirtless but not girls?
4541 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/10 , edited 4/17/10
is it wrong to want to air dry?:)
Posted 4/19/10
that's because us women have boobs and if we're shirtless, small children would stare at us and saying to their parents "what is that thing sticking out of her chest?"
591 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/21/10
HAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHA!
it will never happen...
if all men would be willing to get themselves blind then it could be possible
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 4/25/10
If the world society can accept girls & women going topless, i believe molest or rape will happen frequently, bringing more chaos & problems. How would you feel if your wife, girlfriend got molested or rape? i think you can't even accept other guys keep staring at your wife's or girlfriend's naked breasts, right? Eventually, violent fights or even murder will happen.

Anyway, not just only nice looking breasts we will be able to see if girls & women can go topless, there's also a risk that we may also see saggy, ugly breasts. Can you imagine when you see an old lady or grandmum going topless & expose their wrinkled, saggy breasts?!! O.O Argghhhhh.......MY EYES! >︹<
Posted 4/25/10

246858 wrote:

If the world society can accept girls & women going topless, i believe molest or rape will happen frequently, bringing more chaos & problems. How would you feel if your wife, girlfriend got molested or rape? i think you can't even accept other guys keep staring at your wife's or girlfriend's naked breasts, right? Eventually, violent fights or even murder will happen.

Anyway, not just only nice looking breasts we will be able to see if girls & women can go topless, there's also a risk that we may also see saggy, ugly breasts. Can you imagine when you see an old lady or grandmum going topless & expose their wrinkled, saggy breasts?!! O.O Argghhhhh.......MY EYES! >︹<


Ditto.

Plus the fat girls. You don`t want to see their big big tummies. -____-
666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
113 / F / Israel
Offline
Posted 4/25/10 , edited 4/25/10
in the bible on of the woman's private organs was her chest O: thats the main reason of that women's hid their chest since.... the bible days
1592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 5/23/10
oh well ..it' simple we have breasts and they don't !! but there are places where it happens like beaches ...
777 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Helping fufilling...
Offline
Posted 10/25/10 , edited 10/25/10
If girls do go shirtless oudoors and ran around they'd actually tear something in the bust region that's why we wear bras~nya
48739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Wisconsin
Offline
Posted 10/25/10
Well, to split hairs--being shirtless is not the same as being topless. In the USA, it is socially acceptable for a girl/woman to wear a sports bra or a bikini (i.e., "shirtless") in many public places, but very few public places were showing as much as areola (i.e., topless) is allowed.
Posted 10/25/10 , edited 10/25/10

darkmelly wrote:

that's because us women have boobs and if we're shirtless, small children would stare at us and saying to their parents "what is that thing sticking out of her chest?"


That would happen if one or two women decided to go be exhibitionists in front of a bunch of fully clothed people... This would not happen however if say... For the past fifty years, Every man and women went complete bare chested in every day lives. It would be completely normal, and it would probably even cease to be erotic.
Posted 10/25/10 , edited 10/25/10

-doodle wrote:

in the bible on of the woman's private organs was her chest O: thats the main reason of that women's hid their chest since.... the bible days


Both men and women have chests... Both men and women have nipples. Both men and women lactate... The only difference? A woman's chest grows little hills, and then produces milk like a damn cow.

How does that make it more private??? If anything it is less private because it is a essential 'tool' for providing nourishment. Do us guys have to close our eyes when we see a cows udders? No. It's no different in reality. The only difference is in the fact that society has placed a stigma on the woman's breast for some reason.

Conclusion?

IT'S A DOUBLE STANDARD!!!
Posted 10/25/10

varnlestoff wrote:


-doodle wrote:

in the bible on of the woman's private organs was her chest O: thats the main reason of that women's hid their chest since.... the bible days


Both men and women have chests... Both men and women have nipples. Both men and women lactate... The only difference? A woman's chest grows little hills, and then produces milk like a damn cow.

How does that make it more private??? If anything it is less private because it is a essential 'tool' for providing nourishment. Do us guys have to close our eyes when we see a cows udders? No. It's no different in reality. The only difference is in the fact that society has placed a stigma on the woman's breast for some reason.

Conclusion?

IT'S A DOUBLE STANDARD!!!


xD

Well, it's socially acceptable for a woman to say "I wanna dance. I just wanna dance. I wanna go to the club and dance." and ask her fellow girls to dance with her at the club. Girls look okay dancing with other girls.

However, you don't see a guy saying "I wanna dance. I just wanna dance. I wanna go to the club and dance." and ask his boys to dance with him at the club. Guys dancing with other guys look awkward.
Guys go to club to score; not to dance, but to score chicks.
1155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / do you really wan...
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
awful question..
3066 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / M
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
Tits sag and when they sag, they lose all sexiness and character.
20092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 10/26/10
some people (male or female) really don't need to be going shirtless.
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.