First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why is it socially acceptable for guys to go shirtless but not girls?
24988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Shinigami Realm [...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
Because.... boobs are sexual, but man boobies aren't.
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

izickree wrote:


yunzai wrote:

because females have boobs. males dun.

most males can get turn on if they see boobs, so its not safe to walm around topless therefore...
conclusion its not allowed



you're wrong.


OMG MY EYES
8617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

thechinkyone wrote:


Jeebs wrote:

Women's breasts lead to tent in many mens pants. Which is also considered socially unacceptable.


after a while of looking a topless women everywhere, i'm sure men wouldn't have tents in their pants. Look at the beaches in Europe and South America. Most the women go topless and the men aren't drooling over them.


Let me correct that then. Not men, but boys.
This isn't Europe or South America.
This is the United States, where sex sells.


*Edit* At least I'm talking about the US. The thread didn't specify a certain region.
2498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Michigan.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

izickree wrote:


yunzai wrote:

because females have boobs. males dun.

most males can get turn on if they see boobs, so its not safe to walm around topless therefore...
conclusion its not allowed



you're wrong.


AAAHAHHA, OH WOW.

that turned me on.
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California....Som...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
Cuz if a girl walks around without a shirt.......people will like to stalk you or worse
6497 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / cLouD9
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
You're PATHETIC! Go to a psychiatrist and have yourself checked.
4552 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

Raikuga wrote:

I don't get it.

It's quite obvious women like seeing guys shirtless just as much as guys like seeing women shirtless. This isn't the 1920's anymore, this type of discrimination must stop!

I want to see topless women in stores NOW


We can only wish that happens.
3107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / CORRUPTED Philipp...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

ILYchristine wrote:


izickree wrote:


yunzai wrote:

because females have boobs. males dun.

most males can get turn on if they see boobs, so its not safe to walm around topless therefore...
conclusion its not allowed



you're wrong.


AAAHAHHA, OH WOW.

that turned me on.


OMFG!!! Whut the hell is that? MY EYES IS BURNING!!!
Posted 6/9/08
Girls can't go topless because they have boobs which can arouse many males' imaginations.
2218 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M / Truth or Conseque...
Offline
Posted 6/9/08

bloodgum wrote:

coz females have big breasts and men don't...


Make sense!

Btw, Get Backers is awesome!

Posted 6/9/08

KingSnakeX4 wrote:


bloodgum wrote:

coz females have big breasts and men don't...


Make sense!

Btw, Get Backers is awesome!




lolz!
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
because then lee copper / boss / vera wang will sponsor a ''wear your clothes '' event

and personally i dont want to see a some big hairy nude guy delivering my pizza
5384 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ふぃりぴん!
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
well, girls have something that are heavy. what's my point? well, actually girls are quite conservative i think
1099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
imagine the world you hoping is real...

walking into train....see a cute naked chick with nice boobs..*turn me on*

see lot of larger boobs in the train.....only problem is they belong to some fat hairy guys
*turn me off*
3919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
73 / F
Offline
Posted 6/9/08
It's because of the chest. Of course, if women go topless all guys would be like '0__0' but are also drooling. LOL

And I don't think being shirtless for women would fit us. Girls look better with something covering her top, while some boys look better without them.

PS:
More than half of the population today consists of perverts.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.