First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
Fat Girls as Main Characters
Posted 5/5/08
Does such a thing exist?!?!?!?!
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / bagumbong kalooca...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i think thats good
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Mink from Dragon Half is the curviest main anime character I can think of, but she isn't fat by any means.


She's chibified there also, which makes her even less 'fat' in 'realistic' mode..


This is the only picture I had of her. Watch the movie, even in "realistic" mode, she's way curvier than any anime character I've seen before. Big hips and thighs and stuff. Never called her fat.
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Mink from Dragon Half is the curviest main anime character I can think of, but she isn't fat by any means.


She's chibified there also, which makes her even less 'fat' in 'realistic' mode..


This is the only picture I had of her. Watch the movie, even in "realistic" mode, she's way curvier than any anime character I've seen before. Big hips and thighs and stuff. Never called her fat.



Oh I seened it..well..whatever it was, the OAV, but as you say, her hips are wide, (don't remember her having especially thundery thighs tho) and that's not the same as fat
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
who want a hippo for heroine
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

juspasby wrote:

who want a hippo for heroine


There was never a fourth stage in the Iori laugh! .....Was there?

711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmm hm hmm hmm hmm
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
as someone who strives to be fat, i am offended. but seriously, i remember talk about the girl in lucky star(the sensitive twin, who was always in the main characters face) putting on some weight. i also (think) i remember them talking about kana from minami ke putting on some pounds. even if they say they are growing fat, it never makes it to the character designs, lol. japanese ppl dont grow fat, that's just wrong
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Mink from Dragon Half is the curviest main anime character I can think of, but she isn't fat by any means.


She's chibified there also, which makes her even less 'fat' in 'realistic' mode..


This is the only picture I had of her. Watch the movie, even in "realistic" mode, she's way curvier than any anime character I've seen before. Big hips and thighs and stuff. Never called her fat.



Oh I seened it..well..whatever it was, the OAV, but as you say, her hips are wide, (don't remember her having especially thundery thighs tho) and that's not the same as fat


As I said, I never called her fat. Just curvy. Which is more than I can say for most anime girls.
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Mink from Dragon Half is the curviest main anime character I can think of, but she isn't fat by any means.


She's chibified there also, which makes her even less 'fat' in 'realistic' mode..


This is the only picture I had of her. Watch the movie, even in "realistic" mode, she's way curvier than any anime character I've seen before. Big hips and thighs and stuff. Never called her fat.



Oh I seened it..well..whatever it was, the OAV, but as you say, her hips are wide, (don't remember her having especially thundery thighs tho) and that's not the same as fat


As I said, I never called her fat. Just curvy. Which is more than I can say for most anime girls.


I.....said you said it...I was just bringing the chibi thing to non-knowers' attentions so they didn't take it she always looked like a blimp...

711 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / hmm hm hmm hmm hmm
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
first two are mai hime (gotta love mokoto) pm me when you figure out the others pls (keep it down low, lol)
32237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F / Denver
Offline
Posted 5/5/08 , edited 5/5/08

Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Mink from Dragon Half is the curviest main anime character I can think of, but she isn't fat by any means.


She's chibified there also, which makes her even less 'fat' in 'realistic' mode..


This is the only picture I had of her. Watch the movie, even in "realistic" mode, she's way curvier than any anime character I've seen before. Big hips and thighs and stuff. Never called her fat.



Oh I seened it..well..whatever it was, the OAV, but as you say, her hips are wide, (don't remember her having especially thundery thighs tho) and that's not the same as fat


As I said, I never called her fat. Just curvy. Which is more than I can say for most anime girls.


I.....said you said it...I was just bringing the chibi thing to non-knowers' attentions so they didn't take it she always looked like a blimp...



Oh yeah. I should find a regular picture of her.
There's one.
5449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / CALIFORNIA
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
i memeber in one old episode of sailor moon she broke the scale but she dont look fat to me yet shge says she is and eats alot???
2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Etnaslave wrote:


DreadDenimPirate wrote:


Mink from Dragon Half is the curviest main anime character I can think of, but she isn't fat by any means.


She's chibified there also, which makes her even less 'fat' in 'realistic' mode..


This is the only picture I had of her. Watch the movie, even in "realistic" mode, she's way curvier than any anime character I've seen before. Big hips and thighs and stuff. Never called her fat.



Oh I seened it..well..whatever it was, the OAV, but as you say, her hips are wide, (don't remember her having especially thundery thighs tho) and that's not the same as fat


As I said, I never called her fat. Just curvy. Which is more than I can say for most anime girls.


I.....said you said it...I was just bringing the chibi thing to non-knowers' attentions so they didn't take it she always looked like a blimp...



Oh yeah. I should find a regular picture of her.
There's one.

Dunno whether its just the angle so you're seeing more underside, but yeah, thighs-u-like..

2399 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / South Yorks, UK
Offline
Posted 5/5/08

tony_animefan1 wrote:

i memeber in one old episode of sailor moon she broke the scale but she dont look fat to me yet shge says she is and eats alot???


Heh, anime girls can eat whatever the heck they like and not put on a pound (at least visually), case in point; Yako from Majin Tantei Nougami Neuro!
16099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Taunton,Massachus...
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
Wouldn't make any money with a fat girl main character
First  Prev  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.