First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
Fat Girls as Main Characters
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Toronto
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
you don't see much fat people on tv shows (except maybe comedies) so it makes sense you wouldn't see much, or maybe any, in anime either
11776 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Germany/Bremen
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
never^^
6391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / London Baby! :)
Offline
Posted 2/28/09
maybe in like Hell girl, when they do the stories of the people who wanna take revenge on someone.
But obvs not the main, main character like hell girl.
& other that that no i haven't seen it, and don't think you will find it, cause they animate what we want to see, and we want an attractive main character, not someone fat or else the anime wouldn't get much veiws.
yes, its mean but thats how it works
12 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / somewhere silent....
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
pls no, it'll ruin the mood
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
doreamon is the fattest, chubbiest, main character I have EVER seen!
28689 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/09
The main characters in Super Duper Sumos are all 500 pound 7 foot tall space marines.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Tokyo Japan
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.


I'd never say that to you I personally don't care about weight, and your right, people are being a little too mean.

Our world today is so messed up... people think i'm anorexic just cause i'm skinny -.-" it gets me so annoyed cause whever ur skinny, you are anorexic. when you are just a little chubby, your morbidly obese. when your normal? your ugly. wtf i seriously don't get that whatsoever.

btw i saw a study that chubby people live longer than skinny people. :P

I hate how people look at weight and looks in today's society. and what's the movie about???

And i don't really think you should be sexist to guys. I'm sure you haven't read ALL of the posts, so your comment about the majority of mean comments to fat girls are guys is sort of biased

ur cool for standing up. i respect that.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Never seen that anywhere
1101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
Can't see i know any, someone made a good point about the Super Duper Sumos though.
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 9/12/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.


Great job standing up for yourself! THAT'S AWESOME! You know, everyone saying mean things to you, in reality or even just on this website, are going to deeply regret it later. I have nothing against size, it doesn't matter at all to me. What matters is a persons personality, and I think it's great you can stand up for yourself like that

1984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / somewhere...
Offline
Posted 9/12/09
i haven't seen any, but the thing is whatever you say it doesn't really appeal to anyone when the character is fat or big. because anime is designed for fantasy.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Kiki250 wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.


Great job standing up for yourself! THAT'S AWESOME! You know, everyone saying mean things to you, in reality or even just on this website, are going to deeply regret it later. I have nothing against size, it doesn't matter at all to me. What matters is a persons personality, and I think it's great you can stand up for yourself like that



Thank you very much for agreeing with me and saying that! ^_^ I'm usually a lot meaner than that on things like this, bu I don't want to get banned for my vocabulary. But anyway, yeah, I can't wait for these people to have righteous justice brought down upon them by karma! She isn't very nice when it comes to getting back at others. I know because it happens to me all the time. Karma got me and I ended up on probation my entire 9th grade year. >_< Wasn't a good year. Hahaha, but I still scared people. But because of that and my image, I don't get boyfriends. Hahahaha! XDDD But I shall continue to stand up for myself! Thank you very much for saying that again. ^_^
7326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Home
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
they are its just all in the booty or boobs though ......
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

phantomkirby wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.


I'd never say that to you I personally don't care about weight, and your right, people are being a little too mean.

Our world today is so messed up... people think i'm anorexic just cause i'm skinny -.-" it gets me so annoyed cause whever ur skinny, you are anorexic. when you are just a little chubby, your morbidly obese. when your normal? your ugly. wtf i seriously don't get that whatsoever.

btw i saw a study that chubby people live longer than skinny people. :P

I hate how people look at weight and looks in today's society. and what's the movie about???

And i don't really think you should be sexist to guys. I'm sure you haven't read ALL of the posts, so your comment about the majority of mean comments to fat girls are guys is sort of biased

ur cool for standing up. i respect that.


Thank you, not a lot of people don't care about weight. And don't worry, I'm not one of those fat people that are mean to skinny people either. I have a lot of friends that are really skinny. Like Ming. She's REALLY thin and I don't EVER let anyone call her anorexic. They know I'd punch them.... like that one guy..... but anyway. I love thin people and big people the same. I actually dislike a lot of big people because they can be just as big a jerk as a lot of thin people. Hell, I know that I'm mean a lot of the time. ^_^

I heard on the news that fat people have smaller brains than thin people. I just laughed at that one. I'm VERY intelligent and I know lots of big people that are even smarter than I am.

I hate that too. The only time you see big people in advertisements is when it's a weight losing supliment. Seeing advertisements gave some people ammunition to throw at me. I have scared more than my fair share of thin bitches that wanted to mean to me because of those insults. XDDD As for the movie, it's about a girl that sings back stage for a pop star that CAN'T sing. She is in love with her producer who is really nice to her and then she finds out that he is hating her in real life. She over heard him talking to the pop star girl or whatever who hated her because she can sing. Then after that she disappears. She is getting full body plastic surgery to be perfect. She comes back as a different person and she finds out that he misses her old self. It makes me mad.... but I kinda liked it anyway. *Shrugs*

Nah, I really wasn't being sexist, I promise. Most of my friends are guys. But honestly, where it came from, I looked under their names and it had age/M. And I SERIOUSLY did read through all the posts. A lot of them were repeats actually. It was weird.

Thank you very much for saying that. ^_^
First  Prev  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.