First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
Fat Girls as Main Characters
585 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Shugo Chara Land ^_^
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Kiki250 wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.


Great job standing up for yourself! THAT'S AWESOME! You know, everyone saying mean things to you, in reality or even just on this website, are going to deeply regret it later. I have nothing against size, it doesn't matter at all to me. What matters is a persons personality, and I think it's great you can stand up for yourself like that



Thank you very much for agreeing with me and saying that! ^_^ I'm usually a lot meaner than that on things like this, bu I don't want to get banned for my vocabulary. But anyway, yeah, I can't wait for these people to have righteous justice brought down upon them by karma! She isn't very nice when it comes to getting back at others. I know because it happens to me all the time. Karma got me and I ended up on probation my entire 9th grade year. >_< Wasn't a good year. Hahaha, but I still scared people. But because of that and my image, I don't get boyfriends. Hahahaha! XDDD But I shall continue to stand up for myself! Thank you very much for saying that again. ^_^


Haha, you are very welcome Yeah... Karma is pretty harsh xD
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Dead because of C...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Unellmay wrote:

he sure is why?



the world seemed so simple until this moment...
1448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clock Town - Milk...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.



I can think of a lot of anime in which there are strong, confident women and even fat women but they aren't the main character...

In any case it's not JUST fat women that aren't given the role of main character there are also no black,indian,arabic etc.. Main characters or even very few characters in general with another ethnicity besides Japanese, other asian countries and America.

1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

phantomkirby wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

he sure is why?



the world seemed so simple until this moment...



huh? I don't understand?
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.






Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job

21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
I hate threads involving weight, it always ensues a bunch of annoying fatty wank along with immature comments. Really, guys, stop acting like a bunch of catty 13 year olds.

Belgium is going to be a character in Axis Powers Hetalia and apparently she's going to be chubby. I want to know how that turns out~ Either way, her character design is really cute. (The artist only gave a picture from the neck up so her body shape hasn't been confirmed.)

But in general, I think it has potential. At least it'd be something different.

WALL OF TEXT.
5087 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Dead because of C...
Offline
Posted 9/13/09 , edited 9/13/09

Unellmay wrote:


phantomkirby wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

he sure is why?



the world seemed so simple until this moment...



huh? I don't understand?


oh dats just a phrase to say when you thought something was a certain state, but really? it was the opposite.

don't mind me. just accept by friken buddy request.
1901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
YUP!! i think the manga was called we'll always be together, its bout these 2 obese cuzins who help each other lose weight cute story
2380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 9/13/09
I can only think of this one manga I saw but I don't think it counts................
Posted 9/13/09
no
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.






Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.






Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


....yes sarcasm
and sure it's just your genes *pats head*

117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/13/09

Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.






Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


....yes sarcasm
and sure it's just your genes *pats head*



*Gasps* Omg! You know how to use sarcasm!?!? That's crazy!
And YES, it's genes, you rude little brat. It's also genes that give me all the muscle I have.
You know what! You should visit me! ^_^ I'd be happy to show you how easy it would be to snap ya neck!
I'll change the color to keep you interested! Awww! I'm being nice!
1219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 9/14/09


i haven't seen....



425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Under my covers r...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09
I remember in Sailor Moon, the main character weighed herself on the scale and was over 300 pounds?
But she certainly doesn't look overweight at all ..

Aside from that, i cant think of any series with an actual FAT main character :/
First  Prev  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.