First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
Fat Girls as Main Characters
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / In your trashcan....
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Wow, look at all of the people getting pissed off over an internet thread...it's anime people, not politics. You either watch it or don't.
Now, my opinion on the whole 'fat' thing, so long as they don't make her like morbidly obbesse, I guess no one would really mind. Feel free to spread your feminism around, just remember: If you are fat and a good person, you are worth more than alot of skinny people. But, if you are fat and only bring people down because they are skinnier than you, you probably deserve to be the sad little person you are. I'm not saying this to anyone in particular, take it how you will.

-Mafia
21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09

echo123456 wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.



Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


If you're fat, stfu.


You're so immature. Come back when you hit puberty, kid.


sigh, as i said: If you're fat, stfu. Don't you understand English?


Nice try. I'm not fat. (: I'm just mature enough to not judge people on something so meaningless.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Nice try. I'm not fat. (: I'm just mature enough to not judge people on something so meaningless.




or is it?

to be continued.....

21223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

Unellmay wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:

Nice try. I'm not fat. (: I'm just mature enough to not judge people on something so meaningless.




or is it?

to be continued.....



LOL. ♥
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.






Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


....yes sarcasm
and sure it's just your genes *pats head*



*Gasps* Omg! You know how to use sarcasm!?!? That's crazy!
And YES, it's genes, you rude little brat. It's also genes that give me all the muscle I have.
You know what! You should visit me! ^_^ I'd be happy to show you how easy it would be to snap ya neck!
I'll change the color to keep you interested! Awww! I'm being nice!


Violent too ?

your just wonderful
no colour would be nice
you know if you don't want to be an obvious attention seeker

....Whoa..... really? I'm violent???? I hadn't realized! Hahaha!
Awwwwwwwwww! Thank you! I'm so happy you think I'm wonderful!
Here! Another color just for you!
4452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
i had dis same thought, i asked mahself; 'y r all da main characters so perfect?'
unless u watched perfect girl evolution. da girl wasnt fat but her face was ugly at first. haha
7016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / the stars
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
i say its discrimination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jk!! lol!! i've read one where a big girl is the main character but it was just for one chpater i forgot the name of the manga i think it was shonen
33377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cowboy Land
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
me either...well i think its because in anime all the characters are drawn so you can make them look perfect and well dramas not everyone looks perfect because you dont draw them
33377 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Cowboy Land
Offline
Posted 9/14/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.



Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


If you're fat, stfu.


You're so immature. Come back when you hit puberty, kid.


sigh, as i said: If you're fat, stfu. Don't you understand English?


Nice try. I'm not fat. (: I'm just mature enough to not judge people on something so meaningless.


lets all be nice ok ?....and fat people are not stupid

Crowes 
20013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
from a selling standpoint....unskinny(fat) doesn't sell, unless the whole anime is based off it...lets be honest, its not a matter of judging the fictional character based on her/his weight. At the end of the day I watch anime cause of the awesome storyline and the easy on the eyes women with big breasts that bounce inhumanely. If your female then would you want your anime full of big guys with rolls and a double chin that bounces as such? Anime or any other medium should never be about being "Correct" or taking the "Moral" Highroad. Its about giving the majority of people what they want. Jeez.
bwcbwc 
65409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
55
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
Heck, the main character is never fat or ugly and rarely are they old. It isn't just anime, it's Hollywood. The only one I can think of that remotely qualifies is "Ugly Betty" and she's not really ugly, she's just costumed that way.
48759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my computer/in...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09
I don't think i want to see a fat character unless it's an anime/manga about some of his/her friends giving him/her a makeover or something lol Not that I'm being mean to fat people since I'm a little chubby myself, but yeah I dunno how fat people can be animated...
48759 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / at my computer/in...
Offline
Posted 9/14/09 , edited 9/14/09
But then again, that's why Americans have shows like Family Guy in which the fat guy is the main character and he draws his audience by his stupidity....

I did see a chubby girl in Saki though and she was pretty...but she's not the main character...
65288 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30
Offline
Posted 9/15/09
one of the main characters in tenjho tenge turns into a fat girl when she loses a fight thats the only one i can think of
1734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Melbourne
Offline
Posted 9/15/09

Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


Sekushi_Sushi wrote:


echo123456 wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.



Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


If you're fat, stfu.


You're so immature. Come back when you hit puberty, kid.


sigh, as i said: If you're fat, stfu. Don't you understand English?


Nice try. I'm not fat. (: I'm just mature enough to not judge people on something so meaningless.


...what part of my statement don't you get? jesus christ
First  Prev  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.