First  Prev  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  Next  Last
Fat Girls as Main Characters
Posted 9/18/09

GuardianOMS wrote:



Still you don't care to explain your statement? That anime and manga is made for fans. I've given you facts and proof, care to do the same? Are you even compotent enough to do that?

And if you couldnt tell, that confession was half-assed. I thought by giving you what your little mind wanted, you'd actually talk about what you mentioned.


frankly i dont.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Unellmay wrote:




Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

.................................don't eat me



Fuckin' dumbass.
SORRY, but you won't ever have the pleasure of me eating you.
You'd make me sick.


Well thanks for not eating me unsightly person



Dude, just stop. I'm tired of seeing all the pointless shit you have to say.
All you're doing is making my blood boil.
It'd be totally different if you lived here. THEN I'd give you my address and DARE you to say all this bullshit to my face.
Just.... I don't know..... go DIE or something. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to hear about the occurence.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:




Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:

.................................don't eat me



Fuckin' dumbass.
SORRY, but you won't ever have the pleasure of me eating you.
You'd make me sick.


Well thanks for not eating me unsightly person



Dude, just stop. I'm tired of seeing all the pointless shit you have to say.
All you're doing is making my blood boil.
It'd be totally different if you lived here. THEN I'd give you my address and DARE you to say all this bullshit to my face.
Just.... I don't know..... go DIE or something. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy to hear about the occurence.




lolz
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


Wow, so you were just hiding cowardly. I thought I should give you the benefit of the doubt, but it turns out you're just another one of those ignorant people who say what they want. Someone confronts you with an opposing side and you call them names rather than defend want you said, because you can't. Haha, its so sad. Can't believe I wasted my statements, but I guess its not a complete waste . It proves my point more, that CR forums are the breathing grounds of ignorance, because of people like you =]

Here's a note, if you're not sure about something, and you don't have proof, stfu. F*cking dumb*ss.
Have a lovely day my sweet
9849 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
74 / M
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
Well not yet.
That would be shocking
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09



While it's okay to be passionately upset with getting your point across, it's pretty useless to get angry at any of these people. And it's pretty obvious he's just trying to push your buttons, because you're waaaay too easy. I'd let it go and move.

You can find someone like I had who couldnt defend what they said, and instead used useless distraction techniques




You shouldn't have wasted your time with that one. Look at the age of the poster. While that is no reason for ignorance, it could be an excuse. That's why I didn't reply to it, obvious flame is obvious.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

GuardianOMS wrote:



Boys Esthetique


Gonna check it out just to see if their fat or chubby since I don't count them as the same thing

5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:



Boys Esthetique


Gonna check it out just to see if their fat or chubby since I don't count them as the same thing



So you're looking for YOUR definition of fat. Not the real one.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:



Boys Esthetique


Gonna check it out just to see if their fat or chubby since I don't count them as the same thing



So you're looking for YOUR definition of fat. Not the real one.



yes?

5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


I was just curious tis all. Its gonna be harder for me to recommend something in a category that's already limited, to fit to what someone specially wants. I figure raws couldnt do any good for you?
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

GuardianOMS wrote:



I was just curious tis all. Its gonna be harder for me to recommend something in a category that's already limited, to fit to what someone specially wants. I figure raws couldnt do any good for you?


I can't even find the manga itself
but the story sounds kinda boring so if you could find raws that would be lovely
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09

Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:



I was just curious tis all. Its gonna be harder for me to recommend something in a category that's already limited, to fit to what someone specially wants. I figure raws couldnt do any good for you?


I can't even find the manga itself
but the story sounds kinda boring so if you could find raws that would be lovely


Haha. The story is boring, you didn't ask for that. You wanted a cool charismatic fat girl. I'll see if I can find a Jp site with it or check the former scanners' site.



*Edit*

Can't find anything so far, but here's what she looked like in the manga.
Since it was turned into an LA, they tried to bury everything. Even the jp sites aren't giving me anything!!!
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:



I was just curious tis all. Its gonna be harder for me to recommend something in a category that's already limited, to fit to what someone specially wants. I figure raws couldnt do any good for you?


I can't even find the manga itself
but the story sounds kinda boring so if you could find raws that would be lovely


Haha. The story is boring, you didn't ask for that. You wanted a cool charismatic fat girl. I'll see if I can find a Jp site with it or check the former scanners' site.



*Edit*

Can't find anything so far, but here's what she looked like in the manga.
Since it was turned into an LA, they tried to bury everything. Even the jp sites aren't giving me anything!!!



Yeah that looks quite fat
haven't seen or heard any evidence that makes me think she's charismatic

and since it's shojo its very unlikely

5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09

Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:



I was just curious tis all. Its gonna be harder for me to recommend something in a category that's already limited, to fit to what someone specially wants. I figure raws couldnt do any good for you?


I can't even find the manga itself
but the story sounds kinda boring so if you could find raws that would be lovely


Haha. The story is boring, you didn't ask for that. You wanted a cool charismatic fat girl. I'll see if I can find a Jp site with it or check the former scanners' site.



*Edit*

Can't find anything so far, but here's what she looked like in the manga.
Since it was turned into an LA, they tried to bury everything. Even the jp sites aren't giving me anything!!!



Yeah that looks quite fat
haven't seen or heard any evidence that makes me think she's charismatic

and since it's shojo its very unlikely



Arent shoujo mains usually if not always charismatic?
Here: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOYS%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86
The jp wiki site describes her better. She's charismatic because instead of constantly worrying about her weight like every other fat manga girl, she sets out to prove her skills. Because of that, people start flocking around, yada yada, she makes friends, yada yada.
1722 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

GuardianOMS wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


GuardianOMS wrote:



I was just curious tis all. Its gonna be harder for me to recommend something in a category that's already limited, to fit to what someone specially wants. I figure raws couldnt do any good for you?


I can't even find the manga itself
but the story sounds kinda boring so if you could find raws that would be lovely


Haha. The story is boring, you didn't ask for that. You wanted a cool charismatic fat girl. I'll see if I can find a Jp site with it or check the former scanners' site.



*Edit*

Can't find anything so far, but here's what she looked like in the manga.
Since it was turned into an LA, they tried to bury everything. Even the jp sites aren't giving me anything!!!



Yeah that looks quite fat
haven't seen or heard any evidence that makes me think she's charismatic

and since it's shojo its very unlikely



Arent shoujo mains usually if not always charismatic?
Here: http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/BOYS%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%86
The jp wiki site describes her better. She's charismatic because instead of constantly worrying about her weight like every other fat manga girl, she sets out to prove her skills. Because of that, people start flocking around, yada yada, she makes friends, yada yada.


No their annoying and whiney always on about their bishshojo man
The girls in shonen are always cooler
First  Prev  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.