First  Prev  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  Next  Last
Fat Girls as Main Characters
2321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / LA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09
umm... no cant think of any
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


Oh.. I forget I don't read what's considered the normal shoujo. So yea, you're right.
But girls in shounen are usually better, because well... it's shounen. Not only to them have to give them sex appeal but they have to be bad ass or else they'll be rejected by readers and no doujinshi will be written about them. Shoujo tends to be about love, shounen tends to be about action. But I can honestly name a few girls that I really like from shoujo series because they're not all "waaah, Hideo won't look at me." You just gotta get the right stuff.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.

In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


ElroyJetson wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


Unellmay wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

:fury: Well, aren't the majority of you all just REAL bastards.
Yup, I read through it all. Well done making people feel bad about their size.
It'd ruin the mood, comedy relief, etc etc e-fuckin'-ct. What the hell???
I watched that movie 200 Pound whatever. The Korean movie.
I saw it and it pissed me off. But doesn't it just blow all your minds that he actually PREFERRED the big girl in the end????
Take that all you shallow minded freaks.
"We wouldn't want to watch/read that!?" Who noticed that most of the people that said that were MALE?
Of course they were male.
A GIRL WOULD READ/WATCH IT! Real life women would read it.
Did you also notice that majority of women in manga are GIRLY and WEAK? I hate that too.
Where are the strong, hefty, women???? Stupid stupid men AND women that wanna make fun of heavy people.
One day, you will all get karamatic justice reaped upon you and I will laugh along with all the other big girls in the world.

And before you say "Well, it's because you're a fat girl that you're saying this" well guess WHAT, you're RIGHT!
I AM a big girl. But guess what? I'm a STRONG big girl and I'm strong because of my size.
People never pick on me now unless it's from a distance, then they're praying I don't hear about it.
Because I can bench 3 of them and I know how to defend myself.
I hardly have ANY fat on me, but that's the first thing a person wants to say about me.






Good job on the red font so I had to read this
and also good job on not being able to put down the fork...very good job



Good job!!! You're not a retard after all! *Applauds* I'm SO proud of you.
Ooooh! Maybe I should tell you I'm being sarcastic! Since I don't think you're smart enough to get it! ^.^
Oh and just to let you know. I am NOT fat because I eat. I'm BIG because of genes.
You SHOULD know. Since obviously, genes didn't help your intelligence. ^_^
OH WAIT! Sorry! Hahaha! I guess you really WOULDN'T know! Hahaha!
Oh and here! You should REALLY notice it now since it's big and bright! Unlike you!


....yes sarcasm
and sure it's just your genes *pats head*



*Gasps* Omg! You know how to use sarcasm!?!? That's crazy!
And YES, it's genes, you rude little brat. It's also genes that give me all the muscle I have.
You know what! You should visit me! ^_^ I'd be happy to show you how easy it would be to snap ya neck!
I'll change the color to keep you interested! Awww! I'm being nice!


Violent too ?

your just wonderful
no colour would be nice
you know if you don't want to be an obvious attention seeker


....Whoa..... really? I'm violent???? I hadn't realized! Hahaha!
Awwwwwwwwww! Thank you! I'm so happy you think I'm wonderful!
Here! Another color just for you!




Your welcome


*Sighs* I wish you weren't such an idiot because I'd probably think you're cool if you weren't!
But that fork thing was just horrible dude. XD




Would you though?


Yup, if you weren't an asshole about weight, sure.



.................................don't eat me



I'm kind of in love with you after reading all of that :)



Don't encourage the dumbass.
Damn I'm tired of stupid people.

Why is he stupid for not agreeing with you :/? You are the one being ignorant and not trying to see both sides. Not only that but you started raging and threatened him over the internet. If anyone you are the stupid person. Why do you think people are laughing at your posts?
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.


In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.


OH SHI-
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09


Whoa, are you fuckin' KIDDING me?
He's very stupid for insulting people!
And, can you tell me how I'm not seeing it from both sides?
He insulted me first. And so far, you seem like the only one who's laughing at me.
And you insulted me as well by thinking what he said was funny.
I'm not fuckin' fat, I'm just big because of all the muscle I have!
But he says things about putting down forks and calling me an unsightly person?
What if it was you? Wouldn't you be offended and fight back too?
I'm betting you would, since you so obviously felt like arguing with me about that message.
So, don't call me stupid when all I'm doing is defending myself against an ignorant individual.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.


In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.


OH SHI-


Ummmmm.... point?
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:
Whoa, are you fuckin' KIDDING me?
He's very stupid for insulting people!
And, can you tell me how I'm not seeing it from both sides?
He insulted me first. And so far, you seem like the only one who's laughing at me.
And you insulted me as well by thinking what he said was funny.
I'm not fuckin' fat, I'm just big because of all the muscle I have!
But he says things about putting down forks and calling me an unsightly person?
What if it was you? Wouldn't you be offended and fight back too?
I'm betting you would, since you so obviously felt like arguing with me about that message.
So, don't call me stupid when all I'm doing is defending myself against an ignorant individual.


Insulting people does not make him stupid. If that was true everyone in the world would be stupid because we have all said an insult one time or another.
You are not seeing both sides, you are blinded by the fact that he told you to put the fork down. That is all you can see.
It doesn't matter much to me if I insulted you by having a different point of view on the situation and laughing at it. If you don't like you better stock up to stay in your house all your life because that is how the world is, baby cakes.
I don't care if you are fat or muscular. Why would I? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. You are the only one who cares because of your insecurities.
If it was me I would not care because I am totally confident in myself and love myself the way I am.
Lastly you are not defending yourself, you are acting like a fool.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.


In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.


OH SHI-


Ummmmm.... point?


The point was how ridiculous you are being. I hope that this is all a joke.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:
Whoa, are you fuckin' KIDDING me?
He's very stupid for insulting people!
And, can you tell me how I'm not seeing it from both sides?
He insulted me first. And so far, you seem like the only one who's laughing at me.
And you insulted me as well by thinking what he said was funny.
I'm not fuckin' fat, I'm just big because of all the muscle I have!
But he says things about putting down forks and calling me an unsightly person?
What if it was you? Wouldn't you be offended and fight back too?
I'm betting you would, since you so obviously felt like arguing with me about that message.
So, don't call me stupid when all I'm doing is defending myself against an ignorant individual.


Insulting people does not make him stupid. If that was true everyone in the world would be stupid because we have all said an insult one time or another.
You are not seeing both sides, you are blinded by the fact that he told you to put the fork down. That is all you can see.
It doesn't matter much to me if I insulted you by having a different point of view on the situation and laughing at it. If you don't like you better stock up to stay in your house all your life because that is how the world is, baby cakes.
I don't care if you are fat or muscular. Why would I? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. You are the only one who cares because of your insecurities.
If it was me I would not care because I am totally confident in myself and love myself the way I am.
Lastly you are not defending yourself, you are acting like a fool.


Yeah, I've insulted people. But only their intelligence. I have never insulted a person to their face about their looks.
If I have a problem with the way someone looks, I keep it to myself.

You dodged answering that! Give me detail on how I am not seeing it from both sides!

This forum question was asking if someone knew of a manga with a fat lead character.
I wanted to know if there was one, but the moment I went through and looked at all the insults to fat people, I reacted.
Then that little jackass insulted me on here. I demand the respect I deserve and he INSULTED ME.
All my life I was insulted about my size, so even if I'm not fat now, I can't help but feel the mental scars that have been inflicted upon me.
So YEAH, I am insecure and that's the reason I'm violent and quick to get pissed off.

So, by your own point about being insulted, YOU'VE been insulted before right?
Doesn't it piss you off? You defend yourself, don't you?
And even if I AM a fool, you're also a fool.
A fool that replied AGAIN.
I'm a competitive fool, what's YOUR excuse?
5147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / NJ, USA
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:



I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.

In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.


You gotta work on that. Think before you react, in real life and on the web. You will learn that more people arent worth the effort.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Ikutogirl01 wrote:

Just my opinion, stop stressing out, yeesh. Oh, and you sound like a total psychopath. And so what if I'm 14 aging won't stop me from thinking really fat people look gross.


It was a mean opinion, darlin'. And I hate to see a younger generation being so mean because it doesn't bode well for the future.
You could have atleast said "I wouldn't read one if there was."
It's not as mean and you wouldn't hurt anyone's feelings.

And, no, I'm not a psychopath. I'm just fiery individual that tells the truth.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:
Whoa, are you fuckin' KIDDING me?
He's very stupid for insulting people!
And, can you tell me how I'm not seeing it from both sides?
He insulted me first. And so far, you seem like the only one who's laughing at me.
And you insulted me as well by thinking what he said was funny.
I'm not fuckin' fat, I'm just big because of all the muscle I have!
But he says things about putting down forks and calling me an unsightly person?
What if it was you? Wouldn't you be offended and fight back too?
I'm betting you would, since you so obviously felt like arguing with me about that message.
So, don't call me stupid when all I'm doing is defending myself against an ignorant individual.


Insulting people does not make him stupid. If that was true everyone in the world would be stupid because we have all said an insult one time or another.
You are not seeing both sides, you are blinded by the fact that he told you to put the fork down. That is all you can see.
It doesn't matter much to me if I insulted you by having a different point of view on the situation and laughing at it. If you don't like you better stock up to stay in your house all your life because that is how the world is, baby cakes.
I don't care if you are fat or muscular. Why would I? And I'm pretty sure he doesn't either. You are the only one who cares because of your insecurities.
If it was me I would not care because I am totally confident in myself and love myself the way I am.
Lastly you are not defending yourself, you are acting like a fool.


Yeah, I've insulted people. But only their intelligence. I have never insulted a person to their face about their looks.
If I have a problem with the way someone looks, I keep it to myself.

You dodged answering that! Give me detail on how I am not seeing it from both sides!

This forum question was asking if someone knew of a manga with a fat lead character.
I wanted to know if there was one, but the moment I went through and looked at all the insults to fat people, I reacted.
Then that little jackass insulted me on here. I demand the respect I deserve and he INSULTED ME.
All my life I was insulted about my size, so even if I'm not fat now, I can't help but feel the mental scars that have been inflicted upon me.
So YEAH, I am insecure and that's the reason I'm violent and quick to get pissed off.

So, by your own point about being insulted, YOU'VE been insulted before right?
Doesn't it piss you off? You defend yourself, don't you?
And even if I AM a fool, you're also a fool.
A fool that replied AGAIN.
I'm a competitive fool, what's YOUR excuse?


If you have not insulted someone to their face that makes you a coward. Just because he, myself or anyone else has the balls to step up and say it to you or anyone else's face does not make them a bad person.
And I did not dodge your question, I answered. You must not be accepting it as usual.
I won't give you any respect or sympathy towards your insecurities or towards you. You have have yet to show that you deserve it, all you have been doing is acting a fool. He is not going to apologize for his actions, you are only making it worse on yourself.
Everyone has been insulted, myself included. Unlike you, though, I don't have a permanent hair up my ass and act out because of that. I never get insulted because I have shown everyone I know and even people I don't respect and have gotten it back. You should try it.
I am going to keep replying as you and your little tantrums are so entertaining.
117 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Florida
Offline
Posted 9/18/09 , edited 9/18/09

ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.


In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.


OH SHI-


Ummmmm.... point?


The point was how ridiculous you are being. I hope that this is all a joke.


Nope, that's not a joke. Everyone keeps telling me not to get a gun afraid I'm going to get pissed off enough to shoot someone.
But I won't. I'm seriously not that stupid. And I probably won't even get the gun because of how expensive they are.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 9/18/09

Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:


ElroyJetson wrote:


Tsu_Satsujin wrote:

I'm moving on. And I know the little freak is pushing my buttons and I really shouldn't react. But I can't stand to be insulted and I'm always quick to argue. It's because I'm overly competitive and I never let anyone insult me in person EVER. Then I stupidly get on the computer and try to demand the same respect I get out in the rl world from ignorant people that don't know me in person. I might be fat LOOKING but nobody says it to me, not since sixth grade because they fuckin' know I can break them in half. I hurt a lot of people. And, yes, I'm PROUD to talk about it, I won't lie. But, I must admit that I am sort of sad that everyone thinks I'm going to end up in prison for murder once I get my shotgun, I don't think I'm stupid enough to do it.... que sera sera.
I would love to find someone like that, but I really don't feel confident enough that I wouldn't just blow up and start sounding ignorant myself. Anger issues are my down fall.


In all honesty, I didn't even look at the age. I just reacted to it. And it wasn't even all directly at the person, it was to everyone. I was just ranting, it's been a bad week and I'm tired of not being able to say the things I want to say without looking ignorant because of my cussing habit. Plus, I don't really want to be banned from my anime just because of some ignorant dolts.


OH SHI-


Ummmmm.... point?


The point was how ridiculous you are being. I hope that this is all a joke.


Nope, that's not a joke. Everyone keeps telling me not to get a gun afraid I'm going to get pissed off enough to shoot someone.
But I won't. I'm seriously not that stupid. And I probably won't even get the gun because of how expensive they are.


LMFAO!!!!!!!!
First  Prev  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.