First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Girl's Dorm
Creator
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/16/08

animelover_02 wrote:


akikochan93 wrote:

umm...i dunno wat a perfect is...i think its those u look up to, if u had any questions, u could ask them

BUT U HAV TO GIVE ME UR POSITIONS!!!! i dunno where to put u if u dont T^T

haha, I SWEAR I HAV A HHALL PASS,
ITS IN MY POCKET, NO MY OTHER POCKET...um....
*runs away*


i wanna be the perfect in neko dorm i control the wind pls btw i think its prefect n not perfect.........


i mean perfect as how the british use it, but how the americans spell it.
haha, its kinda complex, but for sum reason it makes mor sense to me o.0

AND PPL, not u animelover 02, PICK UR POSITIONS!!!
mayb ill edit this in... yes yes, i will
Moderator
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iveyland
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/16/08
hi kikochan


leradia and starz want usagi!
Moderator
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08

starteddyz129 wrote:

can i be in usagi?
the person there looks the happiest


What status are you in?
Moderator
198 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Iveyland
Offline
Posted 4/16/08 , edited 4/16/08
um
regular person?
lol
i'm too obnoxious and playful to be a prefect
XD
Member
333 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / :: In heaven's ga...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

akikochan93 wrote:

umm...i dunno wat a perfect is...i think its those u look up to, if u had any questions, u could ask them

BUT U HAV TO GIVE ME UR POSITIONS!!!! i dunno where to put u if u dont T^T

haha, I SWEAR I HAV A HHALL PASS,
ITS IN MY POCKET, NO MY OTHER POCKET...um....
*runs away*


LOL!
No running in the hall pls akikochan.
xD

btw. perfects or prefects however u call it helps maintain the school in order.
they hold a lot of responsibility, too much for me, LOL. xD
unlike Hall Monitors which only monitors students' discipline in the hall.

Ha! Excuze me, where's your hall pass?
*points to the next person to post*
xD
Member
10742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
cani hav dorm?
Creator
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
haha, ilike, u gotta show her ur pass *btw, if u dont hav one, just run*

MWAHAHA...U'LL NVR CATCH ME EFLYNAZWA, NVR!!!
Moderator
12196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Happy Land~
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
ano.... onee-sama? did u have sugar recently?
Creator
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Leradia wrote:

ano.... onee-sama? did u have sugar recently?


no, imouto-tan, tht only happens to u...
u kno thts just the way i r
Moderator
12196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Happy Land~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

akikochan93 wrote:


Leradia wrote:

ano.... onee-sama? did u have sugar recently?


no, imouto-tan, tht only happens to u...
u kno thts just the way i r


aw... ur so mean onee-sama! T^T
Creator
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Leradia wrote:


akikochan93 wrote:


Leradia wrote:

ano.... onee-sama? did u have sugar recently?


no, imouto-tan, tht only happens to u...
u kno thts just the way i r


aw... ur so mean onee-sama! T^T


y thx ya lera xD
Moderator
12196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Happy Land~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

akikochan93 wrote:


Leradia wrote:


akikochan93 wrote:


Leradia wrote:

ano.... onee-sama? did u have sugar recently?


no, imouto-tan, tht only happens to u...
u kno thts just the way i r


aw... ur so mean onee-sama! T^T


y thx ya lera xD


... hidoi onee-sama! T^T
Creator
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Leradia wrote:


akikochan93 wrote:

y thx ya lera xD


... hidoi onee-sama! T^T


dont make me use spanish on u >.<
Moderator
12196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Happy Land~
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

akikochan93 wrote:


Leradia wrote:


akikochan93 wrote:

y thx ya lera xD


... hidoi onee-sama! T^T


dont make me use spanish on u >.<


nooo!! *pouts*
Creator
1504 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
71 / HersheyPark,Jah?
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
mwahaha, soy grande y magnifico no embaresada
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.