First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
Best and Worst Anime Couples
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/28/11 , edited 1/28/11

IIAce1I wrote:

the worst anime couple is definitely Kohta and Yuka from Elfen Lied. I wish it were Kohta and Lucy. i mean Kohta and Yuka are freakin cousins!!! jeez the things i hate most in anime are rape and incest!


..........wow, it's like looking at my twin. XD

YEAH, KOUTAXYUUKA SUCKS HARD. lol I hate Yuuka so much. I kept wishing Lucy would kill the bitch lolz.

And I like HaruhixKyon because they're good for each other. Kyon is the only one who stands up against her and shows her that she can't just do whatever she wants. This is good for her because she will mature this way. And Kyon has proven to us in the movie, when Haruhi's NOT around, he is a total wreck.

2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

Really? I think yuki is awesome and useful. Haruhi could be a real bitch. I think the reason why I like it is because yuki is developing smemotions and kyon is getting closer to her, bug I like haruhi also, just not as much. I mean seriously the "main" couple is a tsundere gas Bern wayy over done. And dandere has been underdone until recently. I would think it's interesting to have yuki kyon together


I see your point, but I just don't like them together. I mean Yuki barely talks and it creeps me out when all she does is stare Haruhi and Kyon just make me laugh with the power struggle they have. I don't know, I just think they are a really hot couple


oh did you see the disappearance yet? yuki clearlty shows that she is developing emoitions! she is also cute looking. the way she acts is like a child(actually I looked up she is 3 years old)

oh well I like them as a couple. even though haruhi is supposed canon but really haruhi series really was never direct with anything
Posted 1/28/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:

oh did you see the disappearance yet? yuki clearlty shows that she is developing emoitions! she is also cute looking. the way she acts is like a child(actually I looked up she is 3 years old)

oh well I like them as a couple. even though haruhi is supposed canon but really haruhi series really was never direct with anything


Nope I haven't. Don't think it's online yet? Unless you have a link What?! She is 3 and you want her with Kyon? gross.
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

oh did you see the disappearance yet? yuki clearlty shows that she is developing emoitions! she is also cute looking. the way she acts is like a child(actually I looked up she is 3 years old)

oh well I like them as a couple. even though haruhi is supposed canon but really haruhi series really was never direct with anything


Nope I haven't. Don't think it's online yet? Unless you have a link What?! She is 3 and you want her with Kyon? gross.


yeah don't you looks up on those non-crunchy roll anime stream sites at all?

here it is:

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-disappearance-of-haruhi-suzumiya-movie

or on youtube part 1(remember to click on cc for subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpV9N6uvv9Q

also lol my point is that it's cute that she only has 3 years of "life experience" and kyon is gonna get her to become more human. hopefully after the movie you will like them much better. tell me when you finished! she is physically same as kyon(but did you notice kyon is pretty tall? or yuki is very short)
Posted 1/28/11

LelouchKyonConan wrote:

yeah don't you looks up on those non-crunchy roll anime stream sites at all?

here it is:

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-disappearance-of-haruhi-suzumiya-movie

or on youtube part 1(remember to click on cc for subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpV9N6uvv9Q

also lol my point is that it's cute that she only has 3 years of "life experience" and kyon is gonna get her to become more human. hopefully after the movie you will like them much better. tell me when you finished! she is physically same as kyon(but did you notice kyon is pretty tall? or yuki is very short)


Thanks! I will watch it this weekend Is the whole movie about Yuki and Kyon?
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/28/11

nerdsonfire1 wrote:


LelouchKyonConan wrote:

yeah don't you looks up on those non-crunchy roll anime stream sites at all?

here it is:

http://www.gogoanime.com/the-disappearance-of-haruhi-suzumiya-movie

or on youtube part 1(remember to click on cc for subs)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JpV9N6uvv9Q

also lol my point is that it's cute that she only has 3 years of "life experience" and kyon is gonna get her to become more human. hopefully after the movie you will like them much better. tell me when you finished! she is physically same as kyon(but did you notice kyon is pretty tall? or yuki is very short)


Thanks! I will watch it this weekend Is the whole movie about Yuki and Kyon?


more kyon, less anyone else(especially mikuru and itsuki, they practically aren't on this movie.) bur more kyon character development(this is why I liked him so much!), and more YOU FIND IT OUT! one of the best anime movies I have seen! I LOVED yuki and kyon from this movie

yeah just reply to this message WHEN YOUR DONE!
55422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
Best : idk
Worst : all yaoi one's
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
You know what, the way I see it each one of them in the future will meet somone else and get together with them, after all they're like what... 15 or something?!
Right now any pairings in TMOHS could totally happen. The preference is just a matter of taste really. You like Kyon with Yuki: good, somebody else likes Kyon with Haruhi: good, I prefer Kyon with Mikuru: great!

806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
I know Stein and Medusa are very unlikely to get together but they're so HAWWWT!
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
By the way, considering how much of a Kyon fan you are what you think of the fact that he was about to punch Haruhi with his fist. I know is out of topic here, but I'm curious about your opinion on that.
653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Parrish, Manatee,...
Offline
Posted 1/29/11 , edited 1/29/11
Best:

Yaoi:
USUK- Axis Powers Hetalia
Sebastian & Ciel - Kuroshitsuji
Riku & Sora - Kingdom Hearts Series
Roxas & Sora - Kingdom Hearts Series
Kurogane & Fai - Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
Light Yagami & L - Deathnote
Eiri Yuki & Shuichi Shindou - Gravitation
Seimei Aoyagi & Ritsuka Aoyagi - Loveless
Juubei Kakei & Kazuki Fuuchouin - Get Backers
Minato Namikaze & Naruto Uzumaki - Naruto

Normal Couple:
Yuki & Zero - Vampire knight
Amu & Ikuto - Shugo Chara
Rukia & Ichigo - Bleach
Lelouch & C.C. - Code Geass
Tamaki & Haruhi - Ouran High School Host Club
Naruto & Hinata - Naruto

Worst:

Sasuke Uchiha & Naruto Uzumaki - Naruto
Amu & Tadase - Shugo Chara (I don't hate Tadase)
Yuki & Kaname - Vampire Knight (I like Kaname but I don't like this couple)
Sakura & Naruto - Naruto
Orihime & Ichigo - Bleach
2015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

huckdiane wrote:

I know Stein and Medusa are very unlikely to get together but they're so HAWWWT!


Shit I sould change my avatar

Okay I know that kyon almost punched haruhi but she was being a real bitch

Really have you even saw the disapperance? Cuz that's why I liked kyon yuki so much

Oh I think I'm a bigger lelouch fan. I agree kallen is annoying with you but she's still pretty cool. I don't pike some people pair up her with lelouch, cc lulu is the best canon couple I have ever seen; I literally had no complain about it whatsoever

Also the thing is I DO like haruhi a bit, but she can be a bitch and she pissed me off multiple times. Mikuru is just really boring, she is a fucking coward that cries just about everything. I'm sirry but she was kind if cute in season 1 but now it's just to a ridiculous amount of how ridiculously whimpy and defenseless she is, she might be faking it like koizumi though. Itsuki is pretty creepy, and I'm anti-yoai. Yuki I found to be boring, but after the disappearance I found her to be very interesting, and not just cool. Oh mikuru should REALLY stop being raped by haruhi, AT LEAST DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!!!! She is probably trying to get kyon attention that way(I think I read something like that on haruhi wiki)

Ps they are 16+ at least

Oh recently I liked ayumu from kore wa zombie, the best harem lead. And I like kyon A LOT MORE due to the movie also
842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11
Best Anime Couple: Roy Mustang and Riza Hawkeye (they are perfect for each other!! <3)
Ed and Winry
Ling and Lan Fan
Alphonse and May
This is from Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood


Spike and Faye from Cowboy Bebop


Gin and Rangiku from Bleach
1487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / F
Offline
Posted 1/29/11

huckdiane wrote:

You know what, the way I see it each one of them in the future will meet somone else and get together with them, after all they're like what... 15 or something?!


Wut, second loves AFTER the anime ends!? What is this nonsense theory you speak of!? XD

Doncha know when a couple gets together in anime, it's for life?

Posted 1/29/11
I really hated when Kyon almost punched Haruhi... seriously pissed me off so bad. I liked his character a lot until that point and then I didn't know what to think about him! All he had to do was grab the thing out of Haruhi's hand that she was hitting Mikuru with. I mean he wasn't just going to give her a little slap, he had his fist ready
First  Prev  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.