First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Does school slowly kill you?
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here and there
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

wowingglow wrote:

Maybe it's just that school taught us how to count, and we stopped skipping all of those numbers between forty and eight hundred and sixty.
--This is the greatest thread ever.


LOL
Posted 4/11/08
it's not just because of school that people are dying at younge age!... if what you say was true.. about the age thing, well there's a ot of factors why people die at an early age...for example the food we eat right now... before people are eating healthy food..unlike now..fattening foods are everywhere.. ^^

BUT yeah..school sucks...
8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
the reason why we don't live as long is because of the pollution and toxins, not school
1453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Wow. 900 years?
I'm actually laughing out loud.


You're only 13? Don't go to school then... and see how long you last without an education.
1560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Here and there
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

ruee102 wrote:

Wow. 900 years?
I'm actually laughing out loud.


You're only 13? Don't go to school then... and see how long you last without an education.


haah good point XD
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Karinfan333 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

are you high or something. i don't think people ever lived till 900. what ever you smoking.snorting/injecting i want some


yes i am high...... on mountain dew. but seriously scientist have found records of people living 900 years old. the oldest ever recorded back then i think was 934. but not sure on exact age, though i know its in the 900's



here proof:

When I tried to trace the country where it has the most oldest people, I did a search on Japan first and they were known for having the oldest living person at any one time. There would surely be one or two Japanese that is above 100 years old now. It's very rare indeed to locate such old citizens.

Human life span has shortened so much compared to those humans living during the Old Testament time as mentioned in the Bible. Methuselah was the oldest guy that lived for 969 years.
1164 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
But school doesn't kill me
1637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
Back then, there was also school that made people live longer lyk 100+ or so (Probably 900) that school is called Earth and the teacher is you.
You won't learn anything unless you do stuff and examine any object's capabilities in the surrounding (trial and error hahaha)
785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

are you high or something. i don't think people ever lived till 900. what ever you smoking.snorting/injecting i want some


LMAO
you almost made me choked on my pizza pocket
3970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

madnessblow wrote:


Karinfan333 wrote:


Your_Typical_Friend wrote:

are you high or something. i don't think people ever lived till 900. what ever you smoking.snorting/injecting i want some


yes i am high...... on mountain dew. but seriously scientist have found records of people living 900 years old. the oldest ever recorded back then i think was 934. but not sure on exact age, though i know its in the 900's



here proof:

When I tried to trace the country where it has the most oldest people, I did a search on Japan first and they were known for having the oldest living person at any one time. There would surely be one or two Japanese that is above 100 years old now. It's very rare indeed to locate such old citizens.

Human life span has shortened so much compared to those humans living during the Old Testament time as mentioned in the Bible. Methuselah was the oldest guy that lived for 969 years.

If you're using the Bible, you're doing it wrong. The Bible isn't good for facts and you need proof/links if make me believe it.

Posted 4/11/08

SacaSuMoto wrote:


ruee102 wrote:

Wow. 900 years?
I'm actually laughing out loud.


You're only 13? Don't go to school then... and see how long you last without an education.


haah good point XD


LMAO!
Ahh gotta love the idiots who post dumb threads.
Anyways school does take a lot of out of me but ehh it only gets harder as we get older.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
It doesn't, I think it's because of the environment and these junkfood.
16330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Metro City
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

sakura_mochi wrote:

my dad did'nt go to school and he only lived to 30.


Are you serious? Because I don't believe you.

28563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / ~wherever sarcasm...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
seriously, it IS killing me softly!!!.... i don't know why... but i guess, i just hate waking up early...
22734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
yes it does but i get it back by mediate

nipaa~
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.