First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply fighting class lessons
Posted 6/6/08
hey im back after ages [sorrii], next assassignment is here

Now that we noe our weapons next is to find out what element or force or creature is within it

so example

my third sword [sword of hope] is a wind element and sun light force weapon, only able to use in human form


my main weapon [staff of hate, death and darkness] is a metal element and darkness force, only able to use in true form


my second sword [sword of the full moon] is a water element and moon light force, able to use in both forms, but the sword is light a summoning spell, you can not hold it but use ur magic to hold it up and it summons your other maigc


good luck on the assignment !!
Posted 6/6/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

hey im back after ages [sorrii], next assassignment is here

Now that we noe our weapons next is to find out what element or force or creature is within it

so example

my third sword [sword of hope] is a wind element and sun light force weapon, only able to use in human form


my main weapon [staff of hate, death and darkness] is a metal element and darkness force, only able to use in true form


my second sword [sword of the full moon] is a water element and moon light force, able to use in both forms, but the sword is light a summoning spell, you can not hold it but use ur magic to hold it up and it summons your other maigc


good luck on the assignment !!


OK! X D All my weapons,cat forms, etc. Is a darkness emement. All my weapons i can use in any form i want. In human and Cat form.
Posted 6/6/08

kodieloiler wrote:


AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

hey im back after ages [sorrii], next assassignment is here

Now that we noe our weapons next is to find out what element or force or creature is within it

so example

my third sword [sword of hope] is a wind element and sun light force weapon, only able to use in human form


my main weapon [staff of hate, death and darkness] is a metal element and darkness force, only able to use in true form


my second sword [sword of the full moon] is a water element and moon light force, able to use in both forms, but the sword is light a summoning spell, you can not hold it but use ur magic to hold it up and it summons your other maigc


good luck on the assignment !!


OK! X D All my weapons,cat forms, etc. Is a darkness emement. All my weapons i can use in any form i want. In human and Cat form.


ok that was fast !!!!
well done on the assignment
10 points
Posted 6/6/08
lol! X D i know i only did that after 1 minute od yours (I was bored adn looking to see if anyone has posted anything and BOOM! i knew this class so i did it...plsu the more points the better I AM GOING TO BE A GREAT STUDENT DONT FORGET!..) Anymore assisnments (and sorryf or no pictures on that one i did)
Posted 6/6/08
OH! how about 20 for doing it so fast! X D
Posted 6/6/08

kodieloiler wrote:

OH! how about 20 for doing it so fast! X D


lol 5 extra points
ok heres a another assignment, its different to the rest but its an extra - you dont have to do it

so u know the element, force, creature that is in ur weapon now u need to summon the weapon and magic inside it [element or force or creature] without holding the weapon, its a good skill if u leave ur weapon in ur hid out and need to fight

so my third sword summoning

im in haft true and haft human, my wings change to white form and my cloths change just for the summon



Main weapon

my cloths change just for the summon



for my second sword summoning is this - my wings appear as well as water and the moon also my cloths change just for the summon


sorrriii it took me long to post this my computer is playing up and i had to fing my pictures
Posted 6/6/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

hey im back after ages [sorrii], next assassignment is here

Now that we noe our weapons next is to find out what element or force or creature is within it

so example

my third sword [sword of hope] is a wind element and sun light force weapon, only able to use in human form


my main weapon [staff of hate, death and darkness] is a metal element and darkness force, only able to use in true form


my second sword [sword of the full moon] is a water element and moon light force, able to use in both forms, but the sword is light a summoning spell, you can not hold it but use ur magic to hold it up and it summons your other maigc


good luck on the assignment !!



im sorry you and everyone is going to think im dumb but i don't understand what you want us to do. do you just want us to talk about our weapons and like they're specialties? and the other one i don't understand that one either im so sorry but could you explain them both to me a little more? thankyou
Posted 6/6/08

AnimexBlackxRose wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:

OH! how about 20 for doing it so fast! X D


lol 5 extra points
ok heres a another assignment, its different to the rest but its an extra - you dont have to do it

so u know the element, force, creature that is in ur weapon now u need to summon the weapon and magic inside it [element or force or creature] without holding the weapon, its a good skill if u leave ur weapon in ur hid out and need to fight

so my third sword summoning

im in haft true and haft human, my wings change to white form and my cloths change just for the summon



Main weapon

my cloths change just for the summon



for my second sword summoning is this - my wings appear as well as water and the moon also my cloths change just for the summon


sorrriii it took me long to post this my computer is playing up and i had to fing my pictures



its ok...adn ALRIGHT!

(My strentgh Chara summoning)


(My claw chara summoning)


(My speed Chara summoning)


My Gun Chara summoning)


( my purify Chara summoning)


(My Darkness Chara summoning)
Posted 6/6/08

HisPrincess1513 wrote:


AnimexBlackxRose wrote:

hey im back after ages [sorrii], next assassignment is here

Now that we noe our weapons next is to find out what element or force or creature is within it

so example

my third sword [sword of hope] is a wind element and sun light force weapon, only able to use in human form


my main weapon [staff of hate, death and darkness] is a metal element and darkness force, only able to use in true form


my second sword [sword of the full moon] is a water element and moon light force, able to use in both forms, but the sword is light a summoning spell, you can not hold it but use ur magic to hold it up and it summons your other maigc


good luck on the assignment !!



im sorry you and everyone is going to think im dumb but i don't understand what you want us to do. do you just want us to talk about our weapons and like they're specialties? and the other one i don't understand that one either im so sorry but could you explain them both to me a little more? thankyou


nah its okay - i re-read what i wrote and it didnt make sense, sorriiiii

ok what i want you to do is say, what the element, force or creature, that makes up your weapons, so if your sword has wind elements or power within it, you can use the weapon as well as the wind power that is in it - is that ok???

and the other assignment, you have show what or how you summon your weapon when you dont have it with you, eg if your left it back at your hid out and you are getting attacked, so u summon it to use it right??


is that ok if not telll me and i will try again
Posted 6/6/08

kodieloiler wrote:


AnimexBlackxRose wrote:


kodieloiler wrote:

OH! how about 20 for doing it so fast! X D


lol 5 extra points
ok heres a another assignment, its different to the rest but its an extra - you dont have to do it

so u know the element, force, creature that is in ur weapon now u need to summon the weapon and magic inside it [element or force or creature] without holding the weapon, its a good skill if u leave ur weapon in ur hid out and need to fight

so my third sword summoning

im in haft true and haft human, my wings change to white form and my cloths change just for the summon



Main weapon

my cloths change just for the summon



for my second sword summoning is this - my wings appear as well as water and the moon also my cloths change just for the summon


sorrriii it took me long to post this my computer is playing up and i had to fing my pictures



its ok...adn ALRIGHT!

(My strentgh Chara summoning)


(My claw chara summoning)


(My speed Chara summoning)


My Gun Chara summoning)


( my purify Chara summoning)



(My Darkness Chara summoning)


very good 10 points lol - i will up date the points later !! -
i swear you guys do the assignment quicker than i can think of them
Posted 6/6/08
X D lol...i am always good! X D im just smart and have a great imagenation
Posted 6/7/08
my first weapon is my sword, it's main element is water, as long as im near water all i have to do is call for it and it materalizes out of water. It is a black magic weapon and can be used for that only. I am able to summon my sword in any form that i need


My other weapon is my staff. It is a white magic weapon and it's main element is air. I can summon it only in my original form not my human.

Posted 6/7/08
to summon my weapon i don't change clothes.

But if i did i'd wear this for summoning when im in my original form


in my human form i normally wear something like this
Posted 6/7/08

HisPrincess1513 wrote:

to summon my weapon i don't change clothes.

But if i did i'd wear this for summoning when im in my original form


in my human form i normally wear something like this


very good, i like the other two too, i will post the points up now
Posted 6/7/08

HisPrincess1513 wrote:

my first weapon is my sword, it's main element is water, as long as im near water all i have to do is call for it and it materalizes out of water. It is a black magic weapon and can be used for that only. I am able to summon my sword in any form that i need


My other weapon is my staff. It is a white magic weapon and it's main element is air. I can summon it only in my original form not my human.



And also, do you have an id card, if so plz post it, or post it when you get it
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.