First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply The Latent Types
Teacher
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
well.. in my school its hard having a top rank because of competition...
Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
yap ur ryt!!! especially ur competing with ur friends who are in da top rank!!! sumtyms ur friends think that ur too much competitive if we are not able to do so...
Hana Hime Council
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

AiKoni wrote:

This 3rd year high school is this in the RPG or reality?

If it was reality, then u'd b in my terms middle school 3rd year i.e. Year 9 or actual high school 3rd year i.e. year 12

wow u skipped several grades, thats cool


THATS REALiTY.

AND OUT OF THE TOPIC, yoshiko-san, it's true that i am allergic and not allowed to lots of food because of my thyroid enlargement and off course my allergies.
Teacher
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

jba12 wrote:

yap ur ryt!!! especially ur competing with ur friends who are in da top rank!!! sumtyms ur friends think that ur too much competitive if we are not able to do so...


yeah.. its really hard competing with friends becoz it might end up in an argument...

Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

dnl67 wrote:


AiKoni wrote:

This 3rd year high school is this in the RPG or reality?

If it was reality, then u'd b in my terms middle school 3rd year i.e. Year 9 or actual high school 3rd year i.e. year 12

wow u skipped several grades, thats cool


THATS REALiTY.

AND OUT OF THE TOPIC, yoshiko-san, it's true that i am allergic and not allowed to lots of food because of my thyroid enlargement and off course my allergies.



well, about what dnl67 wrote, even if u r already 18 years old if u want to be in the elementary division u can still transfer to the elementary dept, but in the meanwhile, i base the classes by age, so this is how it goes...

High School: 16 above (or 16-18)

Middle School: 12-15

Elementary: 11 below
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08
and well, if u r allergic ai-chan, that ok!
Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

lianne012 wrote:


jba12 wrote:

yap ur ryt!!! especially ur competing with ur friends who are in da top rank!!! sumtyms ur friends think that ur too much competitive if we are not able to do so...


yeah.. its really hard competing with friends becoz it might end up in an argument...



ya...that's one of the reasons y u lost sum of ur friends...

Teacher
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

jba12 wrote:


lianne012 wrote:


jba12 wrote:

yap ur ryt!!! especially ur competing with ur friends who are in da top rank!!! sumtyms ur friends think that ur too much competitive if we are not able to do so...


yeah.. its really hard competing with friends becoz it might end up in an argument...



ya...that's one of the reasons y u lost sum of ur friends...



totally true... its really hard but the up-side is they help you whenever they can... so its really a good and bad thing..
Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
ya...that's lyf...
Hana Hime Council
2652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Cebu City
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:


dnl67 wrote:


AiKoni wrote:

This 3rd year high school is this in the RPG or reality?

If it was reality, then u'd b in my terms middle school 3rd year i.e. Year 9 or actual high school 3rd year i.e. year 12

wow u skipped several grades, thats cool


THATS REALiTY.

AND OUT OF THE TOPIC, yoshiko-san, it's true that i am allergic and not allowed to lots of food because of my thyroid enlargement and off course my allergies.



well, about what dnl67 wrote, even if u r already 18 years old if u want to be in the elementary division u can still transfer to the elementary dept, but in the meanwhile, i base the classes by age, so this is how it goes...

High School: 16 above (or 16-18)

Middle School: 12-15

Elementary: 11 below



OK, but i'm happy with my high school class right now.

Teacher
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
life is so hard...
Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
ya...you have nothing to do with it...
Teacher
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
and it so unfair..
Student Council
3994 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Toledo City, Cebu...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
sumtyms dr r hardships and and there are hapines....
Student Council
2630 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / in JE hearts^^ ~~
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:

and well, if u r allergic ai-chan, that ok!


um... the one that is allergic isn't me...

although i am allergic to some things but not those...

and yay my class got larger ^^

im so happy
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.