First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply The Somatic Types
Hana Hime Council
33435 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my head... try...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08 , edited 5/14/08
The Somatic Types

Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
yo! whats happening here???
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:

yo! whats happening here???


I think it's because they have no adviser and less members...
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

Ms2008 wrote:


yoshiko_inori wrote:

yo! whats happening here???


I think it's because they have no adviser and less members...


yeah,thats true...
i think i shall ban future members from having alices of death,nullification,sltealing alices...ect...
they all use the same alices and its so boring to use the same alices...
hey! this message is for the future members of this school,
"try thinking of a more unique alice,'kay?!"
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08
I thought of being an adviser myself but I'm still a student right?

so.... I will wait till I graduate...hehehe
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Ms2008 wrote:

I thought of being an adviser myself but I'm still a student right?

so.... I will wait till I graduate...hehehe


no, its perfectly fine...kimmicoa is also a student AND an adviser of the dangerous club...
but the problem is only a few people EVER think of an alice
that belong to the somatic type...
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

yoshiko_inori wrote:


Ms2008 wrote:

I thought of being an adviser myself but I'm still a student right?

so.... I will wait till I graduate...hehehe


no, its perfectly fine...kimmicoa is also a student AND an adviser of the dangerous club...
but the problem is only a few people EVER think of an alice
that belong to the somatic type...


really?!?!?!?

but there is only one memeber in somatic types and is inactive...
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

Ms2008 wrote:


yoshiko_inori wrote:


Ms2008 wrote:

I thought of being an adviser myself but I'm still a student right?

so.... I will wait till I graduate...hehehe


no, its perfectly fine...kimmicoa is also a student AND an adviser of the dangerous club...
but the problem is only a few people EVER think of an alice
that belong to the somatic type...


really?!?!?!?

but there is only one memeber in somatic types and is inactive...


yeah,thats true,......its kinda sad when people are not so active...
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/4/08
i agree....

y are there less somatic types.... grrr..
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/8/08
heheeh....dont worry ms-chan ^^
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
I am one of the somatic types!!! ^_^ konnichiwa mina-san!
I'm gonna do my best to be active!!!
yoroshiku!!!
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
hi clary-san...

how are.. welcome to the somatic class..
weeeeeeeeee

um.. yoshiko-san can I be the adviser now.. at least we are already three...
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 5/22/08
heow ez-sama ^_^
Head Mistress
4613 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Akihabara, Tokyo,...
Offline
Posted 5/23/08

Ms2008 wrote:

hi clary-san...

how are.. welcome to the somatic class..
weeeeeeeeee

um.. yoshiko-san can I be the adviser now.. at least we are already three...


ok, ill let u be the adviser...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.