First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply The Somatic Types
E Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/7/08
hello im sorry i havent been active here to tell you the truth i never thought there was this class,i guess i should have looked harder..gomen nasai...
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Mintmewmew13 wrote:

hello im sorry i havent been active here to tell you the truth i never thought there was this class,i guess i should have looked harder..gomen nasai...


The truth is this forum was moved to another group and was closed.
It was just moved back last 2 days ago..
I think!


BTW!
welcome to the class!
I'm the class adviser.
If you have problems about your alice you can approach me!
E Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08

Ms2008 wrote:


Mintmewmew13 wrote:

hello im sorry i havent been active here to tell you the truth i never thought there was this class,i guess i should have looked harder..gomen nasai...


The truth is this forum was moved to another group and was closed.
It was just moved back last 2 days ago..
I think!


BTW!
welcome to the class!
I'm the class adviser.
If you have problems about your alice you can approach me!

ok thankyou!
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/8/08
weee~~~

I missed this group!!!

^_^

I remembered being alone ahahah!!!!
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

weee~~~

I missed this group!!!

^_^

I remembered being alone ahahah!!!!


At least your not alone now..
E Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/9/08

Ms2008 wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

weee~~~

I missed this group!!!

^_^

I remembered being alone ahahah!!!!


At least your not alone now..

yup your not alone!im here now clar-chan!
Head Mistress
763 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Akihabara, Japan!...
Offline
Posted 7/10/08
yay! just saying hi!! ^^
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/11/08

alana_fey wrote:

yay! just saying hi!! ^^


hi!
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

Mintmewmew13 wrote:


Ms2008 wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

weee~~~

I missed this group!!!

^_^

I remembered being alone ahahah!!!!


At least your not alone now..

yup your not alone!im here now clar-chan!


yeah!!! ^_^

yehey!!!

~confetti~

yey!!! ^_^
E Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/13/08

cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:


Mintmewmew13 wrote:


Ms2008 wrote:


cLaRyOmAhOmE wrote:

weee~~~

I missed this group!!!

^_^

I remembered being alone ahahah!!!!


At least your not alone now..

yup your not alone!im here now clar-chan!


yeah!!! ^_^

yehey!!!

~confetti~

yey!!! ^_^
hehe yup!^_^

MS Student
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / otaku world!!
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
hi!!!!
was finding everywhere to see wad type am i... -.-



and now i finally found it!! ^-^
Student Council
4131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

clk222 wrote:

hi!!!!
was finding everywhere to see wad type am i... -.-



and now i finally found it!! ^-^


WELCOME!
nyahahhah!
confetti3x..

everyone welcome the new student!
E Student
16640 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08
yay a new student!! welcome welcome!!!!
HS Student
3901 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Angeles City Phil...
Offline
Posted 7/16/08

clk222 wrote:

hi!!!!
was finding everywhere to see wad type am i... -.-



and now i finally found it!! ^-^


yaaaayyyyy!!!!

A new student!!

weeee~~~~~


MS Student
2982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / otaku world!!
Offline
Posted 7/17/08
-.-''''

was here since almost 2 months ago....
(still new...?) 0.o
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.