First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Strongest Captain
Posted 4/17/08
ryanrob u already know i'm number 2 on that list
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

ryanrob20 wrote:

your behind me? *smiles* *lets the bullets of fire slide through me*


*goes straight towards me but then changes direction back to ryanrob20* Did you forget about the "reflect" part?

cloud123: lol, then he should add you to the list then. ^-^v
Posted 4/19/08
*puts ryanrob in a chokehold and gives him a noogie*
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

ryanrob20 wrote:

*smiles* did you forget your behind me *pins you towards me and lets the bullets slide through me*


I have not forgotten. *releases herself from ryanrob20's grip and deflects with ice* *catches breath then casts gravity and summons ice-type spirit*
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
*releases swords that turn into shards that counteract the kunai and shuriken* *reforms sword into a bow and fires a single arrow that materializes into 2000 dagger-like arrows that surround you*
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
*casts firaga and incinerates wooden shield* *casts dispel on ryanrob20*
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/24/08
*looks around* Hiding are we? Now what? *casts reflect and hides in the shadows* I'll wait for you so we can continue.
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Hehehehe i wonder where id be...


And i dunno if i wanna tell u my weaknesses Ryan... since thatll give you the advantage...


My Strengths however is Advanced Ice.. Lightning..Earth and Fire..

I carry a Spear called Wavedancer..its unbreakable and its made of Ice (ask Digilover101 if u dont believe me) ... but it cant be melted and can repel Fire no matter how hot

(One Weakness i guess cant hurt)
SWEETS!!!! ... i have no fighting or emotional weaknesses... but i have been known to jump off a cliff for a cookie!!! XD

Also.. beware my Gate Skill...if u get trapped in it... u can be trapped for all eternity.. so dont get urself trapped... cause they are unbreakable.. they need a certain source of power to break =)
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

cloud123 wrote:

ryanrob u already know i'm number 2 on that list


like heck u are... i whoop ur butt all the time !!! XD haha i also trained u in getting Champion Mode... so there!

Posted 4/25/08
but now i can kick your ass so i win spot number 2
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Ryanbob
Cloud
Cactus
Gartor
LSB
Wildboy
Youichi

In my opinion.. Gartor LS and maybe Youichi aint the fighting type...

I aint seen Wildboy fight but i dont think he is either...

So the top 3 is between me Ryan and Cloud...

We all know Ryan has no.1

and to be honest... me and Cloud can beat each other... so there wont be a stable 2nd place..

It wont be right if Cloud can beat Ryan but i can beat him and he is declared better.. basic way of saying.. u cant just judge someones skill and fighting ability by just fighting one person... especially if that opponent is the Unstoppable Force lol
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
AND... Cloud is evil cause he actually throws Cookies off the cliff !!
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
*impales ryan in the stomach* I wasn't sleeping. *casts thundaga in the sky*
Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

cactusito wrote:

Ryanbob
Cloud
Cactus
Gartor
LSB
Wildboy
Youichi

In my opinion.. Gartor LS and maybe Youichi aint the fighting type...

I aint seen Wildboy fight but i dont think he is either...

So the top 3 is between me Ryan and Cloud...

We all know Ryan has no.1

and to be honest... me and Cloud can beat each other... so there wont be a stable 2nd place..

It wont be right if Cloud can beat Ryan but i can beat him and he is declared better.. basic way of saying.. u cant just judge someones skill and fighting ability by just fighting one person... especially if that opponent is the Unstoppable Force lol


So you're saying I can't fight and that I'm last? Thats not nice......... I can fight quite well actually.
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

Youichi_Hiruma wrote:


cactusito wrote:

Ryanbob
Cloud
Cactus
Gartor
LSB
Wildboy
Youichi

In my opinion.. Gartor LS and maybe Youichi aint the fighting type...

I aint seen Wildboy fight but i dont think he is either...

So the top 3 is between me Ryan and Cloud...

We all know Ryan has no.1

and to be honest... me and Cloud can beat each other... so there wont be a stable 2nd place..

It wont be right if Cloud can beat Ryan but i can beat him and he is declared better.. basic way of saying.. u cant just judge someones skill and fighting ability by just fighting one person... especially if that opponent is the Unstoppable Force lol


So you're saying I can't fight and that I'm last? Thats not nice......... I can fight quite well actually.


That list i made was just me listing the Captains.... ive seen u fight and im impressed...

Captain
9592 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Chronos Academy
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Okay...........Ryan still hasn't replied. This fight will last a while........
Captain
90390 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
In My World, Drea...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
*leans on Wavedancer* oh well.... u lot fight... while i sleep and then i can probably fight and get my rating.. even tho i can pretty much guess my number XD


!! *sleepy time*


*hand signs*

*becomes unmoveable for me and my spear*

Nighty night LOL!!
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.