First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
WTF is so wrong about myspace
8992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
IMO, nothing wrong with myspace as a website... it's just those people who keeps posting their profile's links for people to add them..... simply annoying.....
190 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
my space is the thorn in my side
and to show you how much i hate it ...i got the admins of my high school to proxy it
but that's not it then i went threw and typed up a list of every proxy-bypass i could find and gave it to them and they also put those on the school proxy

the reason? to much BULL SHIT i mean come on you get on a computer and you go to my space and your like lol i thing IL type up where i live my age my name my friends name my pictures and every thing else that could possibly be used to royally fuck up my life.... or they get on there and spend hours just looking at other peoples stuff i mean come on I've seen one girl with over 2000 friends but i ask here who they are and shes like i don't know

also people that use my-space to meet people ( now these guys are retarded) they start talking to some one they never met and there like well um mm ya like wanna meet up at the mall or something then when the get there they get raped in the Popper by some 35+ year old man that said he was 17

/END RANT
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

RedRabbit wrote:

my space is the thorn in my side
and to show you how much i hate it ...i got the admins of my high school to proxy it
but that's not it then i went threw and typed up a list of every proxy-bypass i could find and gave it to them and they also put those on the school proxy

the reason? to much BULL SHIT i mean come on you get on a computer and you go to my space and your like lol i thing IL type up where i live my age my name my friends name my pictures and every thing else that could possibly be used to royally fuck up my life.... or they get on there and spend hours just looking at other peoples stuff i mean come on I've seen one girl with over 2000 friends but i ask here who they are and shes like i don't know

also people that use my-space to meet people ( now these guys are retarded) they start talking to some one they never met and there like well um mm ya like wanna meet up at the mall or something then when the get there they get raped in the Popper by some 35+ year old man that said he was 17

/END RANT
The way you described Myspace reminded me of a place called Crunchyroll.

8000 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / california
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
hey watch what you say about myspace I am the creator you know
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Lamak wrote:

I am not fucking adding you.

Myspace is seen as terrible, because it has done a good amount of bad things to people. Multiple beatings, a few rapes, and few a abductions.


I fucking hate myspace. BUT...

Myspace didn't do SHIT, the retards who told their 'friends' where they live did.
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

MCRkixass wrote:


Lamak wrote:

I am not fucking adding you.

Myspace is seen as terrible, because it has done a good amount of bad things to people. Multiple beatings, a few rapes, and few a abductions.


I fucking hate myspace. BUT...

Myspace didn't do SHIT, the retards who told their 'friends' where they live did.
Myspace did do it. If the site didn't exist, the people wouldn't have had a chance to meet.

2046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
there is nothing wrong with myspace !WOOT! MYPSPACE is awesome ! its just THE ppl nowadays (predators) but i love being on a place where i can talk to all meh buddys
4327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / the square
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
myspace isnt bad
it's just that there are extremly stupid people who put out personal information about themselves to strangers and when people get raped and stuff over it people blame the whole site bc of it but it's really just the users faults
2441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
the reason why i don't have a myspace is because all it did for my sister was cause a lot of drama
36562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Corner of No and...
Offline
Posted 4/11/08
let's see...maybe because....it's boring.

or, or! it could be because, it sucks major eggs on a stick.

or! it could be b/c it's retarded

or! it could be b/c it like never changes anything/does anything new.

or! b/c it spends a lot of time talking about it's delusions regarding it's own fake awesomeness.

OR! b/c you can't go on there w/o your profile being phished.

OR! you have to change your password like 8 times a week.

OR! b/c it has an inflated opinion about it's own importance.

OR! b/c of all the shit (viruses and spyware) that get to your computer via myspace.

OR! b/c it's a major hang-out place for all the pedophile ppl and stupid kids who don't know any better or simply don't care.

those reasons enough?
3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Lamak wrote:
Myspace did do it. If the site didn't exist, the people wouldn't have had a chance to meet.


Myspace provided a site with profiles to talk to friends, hell, even crunchyroll has profiles. Are you going to blame CR if some dumbass on here go meets with a rapist?
3053 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Box
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

MCRkixass wrote:


Lamak wrote:
Myspace did do it. If the site didn't exist, the people wouldn't have had a chance to meet.


Myspace provided a site with profiles to talk to friends, hell, even crunchyroll has profiles. Are you going to blame CR if some dumbass on here go meets with a rapist?
Technically, yes. Morally, no.

Ronin
95035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / California
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

monkeyzamm wrote:

i could understand if u saw it as a prep sorta thing but i use myspace to talk to my friends im not a myspace freak but theres nothing terrible about its not like if u go there u end up retarded EDIT:ok i get that there can be rapes abductions beatings and what not but whenever u mention myspace around some people they just seem to get pissed and start ranting on how gay it is isnt it possible just to talk with some friends


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-92/MySpace.html
Duplicate thread. Please use the search function before creating any new threads in the forum. The philosophy of the Crunchyroll Mods is that there be as few topics about the same thing as possible, because conversations tend to be richer wherever there are more people and ideas in one place.

=Locked!=
By:Jorlwind
(If you have questions about this decision, please PM them to Jorlwind. Jorlwind is using BK's account to aid in forum modding. I (Jorlwind) respond to all PMs and am willing to discuss any problems as long as it is done civilly)

3648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/11/08

Lamak wrote:
Technically, yes. Morally, no.

All they did was make a site... it's the kids who abused it. Parent's are to blame partly too, they should educate their children and set an appropriate age for them to create an account.

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.