First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply I Hate Boys! chapter 12!!!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

alamis wrote:

that was really funny at the end


im glad u like it =)
Member
2144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my houseeee =)
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

ahlor wrote:


fusiongirl50 wrote:

haha kawaii!!! XD cant wait for the next chapter


im going to work on the next ch. right now


kool! take ur time tho =]
Member
14801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
LOL!! they went around the zoo 50 times? lol!! haha poor yoshi xD wow your manga is seriously entertaining. GOOD JOB! i support ya!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

fusiongirl50 wrote:


ahlor wrote:


fusiongirl50 wrote:

haha kawaii!!! XD cant wait for the next chapter


im going to work on the next ch. right now


kool! take ur time tho =]


yes i will ^_^
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

XiiaoWitchiie wrote:

LOL!! they went around the zoo 50 times? lol!! haha poor yoshi xD wow your manga is seriously entertaining. GOOD JOB! i support ya!


yay!!! im very happy that u liked it =) and thanks very much for supporting me ^_^
Posted 4/13/08
aww... i luv this sentence very much!!! "if u get lost I’ll be there and find you wherever you are…" i wish 'he' will say these words to me too.. sigh.. okay.. back to the topic... lol.. wow.. 50 times.. sugoi.. i dont even hav tat much stamina in me.. OK!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!!! nice job.. ahlor!!
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:

aww... i luv this sentence very much!!! "if u get lost I’ll be there and find you wherever you are…" i wish 'he' will say these words to me too.. sigh.. okay.. back to the topic... lol.. wow.. 50 times.. sugoi.. i dont even hav tat much stamina in me.. OK!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!!! nice job.. ahlor!!


hahha thanks ^ ^ i wish a boy would say that to me too TT~TT but u know no boy will ever think up a line like that unless u found ur soulmate ^_^ AND THANKS!!! >.<
Posted 4/13/08

ahlor wrote:


rukiaXichigo wrote:

aww... i luv this sentence very much!!! "if u get lost I’ll be there and find you wherever you are…" i wish 'he' will say these words to me too.. sigh.. okay.. back to the topic... lol.. wow.. 50 times.. sugoi.. i dont even hav tat much stamina in me.. OK!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!!! nice job.. ahlor!!


hahha thanks ^ ^ i wish a boy would say that to me too TT~TT but u know no boy will ever think up a line like that unless u found ur soulmate ^_^ AND THANKS!!! >.<


lol.. yup yup!! my soulmate huh.. i still got a long way to go.. .. o.. u welcome desu!!~
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

rukiaXichigo wrote:


ahlor wrote:


rukiaXichigo wrote:

aww... i luv this sentence very much!!! "if u get lost I’ll be there and find you wherever you are…" i wish 'he' will say these words to me too.. sigh.. okay.. back to the topic... lol.. wow.. 50 times.. sugoi.. i dont even hav tat much stamina in me.. OK!!! i cant wait for the next chapter!!! nice job.. ahlor!!


hahha thanks ^ ^ i wish a boy would say that to me too TT~TT but u know no boy will ever think up a line like that unless u found ur soulmate ^_^ AND THANKS!!! >.<


lol.. yup yup!! my soulmate huh.. i still got a long way to go.. .. o.. u welcome desu!!~


yea me too TT~TT i don't think i can find him.....and thanks again =)
Posted 4/13/08
no problemo!! ne!~~
2608 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
This is sooo good! haha the ending was funny! good luck for the rest
Posted 4/16/08
I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER
THIS MANGA IS PURE GENIUS I TEL U!!!
PURE!!!!!!!!!!

*hyper ventilates again*
*takes deep breathe* ok better again...
they should make it into an anime!!!!!! OMG if they do I so have 2 watch it!! OR I WILL DIE!!!! (exagerating)
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

sunfire55 wrote:

This is sooo good! haha the ending was funny! good luck for the rest


thanks you!! and u too
Creator
14397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
72 / F / if only I knew
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

judo_girl wrote:

I WANNA READ THE NEXT CHAPTER
THIS MANGA IS PURE GENIUS I TEL U!!!
PURE!!!!!!!!!!

*hyper ventilates again*
*takes deep breathe* ok better again...
they should make it into an anime!!!!!! OMG if they do I so have 2 watch it!! OR I WILL DIE!!!! (exagerating)


hahaha ^_^ im glad u like it
Member
14945 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / in my Jae Oppa's...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

ahlor wrote:

I Hate Boys!

Im Falling for you…

{at school}

Miki-chan: this is the plan, we’ll meet ko-chan and yoshi there, I’ll keep yoshi busy and take him away ok?

Kazuki: this is stupid I don’t even want to go there...

Miki-chan: are u sure?, ok then I’ll guess yoshi and ko-chan will be together, all alone TOGETHER!!!!!!!

Kazuki: FINE!!! (I hate this girl)


{at zoo}

Ko-chan: come one YOSHI!!!! Hurry hurry *very excited*

Yoshi: im coming…..*out of breath* (she's too energetic, today)

Ko-chan: WOOOOAAHHHH!!!!! *sparkling eyes* I NEVER SEEN THAT ANIMAL UP CLOSE BEFORE!!!!

Yoshi: that is a dolphin, touch it ^_^

Ko-chan: *touches dolphin’s head* wow!!! It feels sooo smooth =D

Miki-chan: huh!!?? KO-CHAN!!! YOU’RE HERE TOO!!! (pretending)

Kazuki: *cough*

Miki-chan: (opps, i forgot...eheh) kazuki here too

Ko-chan: (eh? why would kazuki be here with miki-chan???.....why does my heart hurts?...) what is he doing here???

Miki-chan: (uh oh….didn’t think about this) uhh………..

Kazuki: were on a secret date *looking away* (trying to make ko-chan jealous)

Ko-chan: (WHAT!!!!!??? I DIDN’T KNOW!!!! why would they do this behind my back…..) o I see so u guys are dating?? How come you guys didn’t tell me?? *trying to sound happy*

Miki-chan: (EHHHHHH!!!!??? THIS ISN’T PART OF MY PLAN!!!) umm….well…..

Kazuki: *angry because he thought ko-chan was happy about them dating* that doesn’t concerns you

Ko-chan: o sorry……(I just want to cry right now!!!) T~T

Yoshi: eh? miki, kazuki you guys are here too ^_^ *looks at ko-chan* are u okay?? Ko-chan? you don’t too look well

Ko-chan: im okay ^_^ im just a little hungry for running

Yoshi: I see…..(she has been running a lot…) lets go get something to eat ^ ^

Miki-chan: *have a idea* no it’s ok ko-chan can rest she looks tried, I’ll go with you, yoshi ^_^ (heheh my plan will work!!) *gives kazuki the signal*

Yoshi: uh…sure

[kazuki and ko-chan alone]

Kazuki: umm…..it’s not true that me and miki are going out…*nervous*

Ko-chan: EEEHHH!!!!???? I thought you guys were just now???

Kazuki: it was a lie…….

Ko-chan: why did you lie???

Kazuki: *blush* uuhh…..well…..*super nervous now*

Ko-chan: well??? *looks at him straight in the eye*

Kazuki: *glances at ko-chan* umm….it’s because i-i…….

Ko-chan: i?

Kazuki: shut up, lets just go!! *super red*

Ko-chan: wait!, we have to wait for yoshi and miki

Kazuki: don’t worry they’ll not even back yet, we’ll just be right there *points*

Ko-chan: well…..iam getting tried of waiting…….LETS GO!!!! *grabs kazuki’s hand and starts running*

Kazuki: *blush*

Ko-chan: look!! you can see the monkeys and the PANDAS!!! ^_^

Kazuki: yea

Ko-chan: (im going to go get cotton candy hehe)

Kazuzki: ko-chan??…….

Cotton candy man: that would be $1.50

Ko-chan: here, yay!! Cotton candy, KAZUKI!!!......eh?....where is kazuki?? (oh uh...i think i got lost...)

Kazuki: geezz!!! Where did that idiot go to!! *starts looking all over for her*

Ko-chan: KAZUKI!!!! *yelling his name* WHERE ARE YOU???!!! (I knew I shouldn’t have gone to eat the cotton candy…) TT~TT *looks for kazuki*

Pervert: hey girl are u alone?? *snicker* why don’t u paly with me??

Ko-chan: uhh…...(i think he's a bad guy) NO!! GO AWAY!!! *throws candy cotton at the pervert* *runs*

Pervert: HEY!! COME BACK HERE!!! *grabs her arm*

Ko-chan: LET GO OF ME!!!! *struggling*

Kazuki: *punches pervert guy*

Everybody near them: *looks at them fighting*

Kazuki: DON’T EVER TOUCH HER!!!! BASTERD!!!!

Ko-chan: kazuki…….*thump* *thump* (he saved me again...I think…Im falling for kazuki....)

Kazuki: KO-CHAN RUN!!! *grabs her hand and starts running*

Ko-chan: eh? wait don’t run to fast!! (IM TRIED!!!)

Kazuki: *huff* *huff* we should be save here, are u okay???

Ko-chan: *blush* uh……yea (he looked cool when he saved me)

Kazuki: WHAT WERE U DOING???!! DON’T JUST GO OFF ON YOUR OWN!! IDIOT

Ko-chan: sorry…..im sorry kazuki I won’t do it again (im causing trouble for him again...)

Kazuki: (oh uh….i think I made her feel sad…) it’s ok….even if u get lost I’ll be there and find you wherever you are…

Ko-chan: UN!!!~ thank you for saving me ^_^ you looked cool back there =D

Kazuki: *red* BAKA!! All u could think about was me, looking kool back there while we were in trouble!! (he’s actually very happy)

Ko-chan: but you were very kool!!~ ^_^

Kazuki: come on lets go…..*holds her hand, so she won’t get lost*

Ko-chan: *looks at kazuki’s and her's* (I guess I do like you after all…..kazuki is a good guy) ^_^ *blush*

[while all that happened]

Yoshi: I think we already went here miki *pant*

Miki-chan: no we didn’t (her plan, making yoshi go around the circle)

Yoshi:…..are u sure???

Miki-chan: u don’t trust me?? *making a sad face*

Yoshi: no, no that’s not what im saying

Miki-chan: good ^_^ were going this way

Yoshi: (we already went that way!!! Like 50!!! TMES ALREADY!!!, KO-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU!!!! TT~TT)

And so yoshi and miki went around the zoo 50 times!!!!

While ko-chan and kazuki already went home…..

See you in the next chapter!!!! Bye bye!~


miki is so mean!!!!!!!!! poor yoshi kun............
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.