First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Member Application Form
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

adelineang840 wrote:

Username:adelineang840
Date Joined:12 April 08,Saturday
Chosen Clan:Vampires
Chosen Class:Black Magic


User adelineang840,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

nisah282 wrote:

Username: nisah282
Date Joined: 12 April 08
Chosen Clan: Vampires
Chosen Class: Back magic


User nisah282,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

matt_2887 wrote:

Username: matt_2887
Date Joined: April 12, 2008
Chosen Clan: Human
Chosen Class: White Magic


User matt_2887,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Humans
Your Class: White Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

animegirllover123 wrote:

Username:animegirllover123
Date Joined:12 April 2008
Chosen Clan:Humans
Chosen Class:black magic


User animegirllover123,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Humans
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

candy_xOx wrote:

Username: candy_xOx
Date Joined: apirl 11th
Chosen Clan: angels
Chosen Class: while magic


THANKZZ


User candy_xOx,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Angels
Your Class: White Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.
Member
4953 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


x-souseiki-x wrote:

Username:x-souseiki-x
Date Joined: saturday april 12
Chosen Clan: vampires
Chosen Class: black magic


User x-souseiki-x,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.


arigatou gozaimasu!~!!!! nyaaaa! x3
Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Username:adelineang840
Date Joined:12 April 08,Saturday
Chosen Clan:Vampires
Chosen Class:Black Magic


User adelineang840,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - IPRL.


Thx^^
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Username: angelicax
Date Joined: today!! *12 April 2008*
Chosen Clan: Vampire
Chosen Class: Black Magic Class
^^
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

angelicax wrote:


Username: angelicax
Date Joined: today!! *12 April 2008*
Chosen Clan: Vampire
Chosen Class: Black Magic Class
^^


User angelicax,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - Imperial.
15492 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / under the bed
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


angelicax wrote:


Username: angelicax
Date Joined: today!! *12 April 2008*
Chosen Clan: Vampire
Chosen Class: Black Magic Class
^^


User angelicax,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: Black Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - Imperial.


Thanks for mention it and thanks for the ranking......^^
Member
28872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / moon
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Username: animaelovvahjene
Date Joined: april 12, 2008
Chosen Clan: vampire
Chosen Class: white magic
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

animaelovvahjene wrote:

Username: animaelovvahjene
Date Joined: april 12, 2008
Chosen Clan: vampire
Chosen Class: white magic


User animaelovvahjene,

Your application have been approved.
Your clan: Vampires
Your Class: White Magic
Your job: Member
Your rank: One-star

Gambatte!
Aminatsu032 - Imperial.
Member
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Username: anime_fanatic12
Date Joined: april 12, 2008
Chosen Clan: white magic
Chosen Class: mermaids..!!!
Posted 4/12/08
UserName: RainbowPrincess326
DAte Joined: April 12, 2008, SATURDAY
Chosen Clans: Mermaids
Chosen Class: White Magic Instructor... * that is if i could be...*

ganbatte ne,, faye-chan XD
Posted 4/12/08
Username: pwiteeanjewl
Date Joined: April 12, 2008
Chosen Clan: Angels
Chosen Class: White Magic Assistant .. ? ( if possible )
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.