First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Shugo Chara Roleplay
Posted 8/10/08

AnimeFreakFreaks wrote:

can i be eru?


Sure^^-Kazusa-chan
Posted 9/3/08
can i be utau??? plz????????
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 9/3/08

starblu wrote:

can i be utau??? plz????????


she's already taken nyuu~ you can be kukai if u want or would u like to be someone else?
Posted 9/4/08
hmm......Dia???
Creator
30030 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 9/4/08

starblu wrote:

hmm......Dia???


lolz well sryz thats taken by mimioncrak
Member
14362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / CANDY LAND 8D
Offline
Posted 10/11/08
can I be pepe please
Posted 11/7/08

Amu_love_Ikuto wrote:

can I be pepe please


Added.. Nice to meet you Pepe-chan, my name is Rima Mashiro.
Also known as queen's chair of Seiyo Academy, hope you enjoy your play as Pepe....
Posted 11/16/08

japanmangapinay wrote:

This is the same as the other roleplays. Just tell me what character you want to be in the shugo chara series and I will see if it is available, if it is, then you will be able to hav the position. ♪♫

can i be Souma Kukai if i can even know i' am a girl
Posted 11/17/08

azhira wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

This is the same as the other roleplays. Just tell me what character you want to be in the shugo chara series and I will see if it is available, if it is, then you will be able to hav the position. ♪♫

can i be Souma Kukai if i can even know i' am a girl


//ADDED//
You are now Kukkai Souma...
Posted 11/17/08

misha___chan wrote:


azhira wrote:


japanmangapinay wrote:

This is the same as the other roleplays. Just tell me what character you want to be in the shugo chara series and I will see if it is available, if it is, then you will be able to hav the position. ♪♫

can i be Souma Kukai if i can even know i' am a girl


//ADDED//
You are now Kukkai Souma...


Arigatou Mashiro-san *winks at you*
Posted 12/12/08 , edited 12/12/08
ah rizumu even if i am a girl and i said it to you alr... but pls can i be rizumu or temari pls
Posted 12/13/08

fujisaki_nadeshiko08 wrote:

ah rizumu even if i am a girl and i said it to you alr... but pls can i be rizumu or temari pls


You'll be Rizumu, Temari was taken...
Updated by: Rima Mashiro
Member
679 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / San Francisco
Offline
Posted 12/15/08
can i be suu plz?
Member
6278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / in front of the m...
Offline
Posted 12/18/08
can i b Kusu kusu? o.0
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.