First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Magic Class
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

angel423123223 wrote:

WWHHHHAAAA, YASUKE SENSEI UR BEING VERY VERY MEAN, GOES TO BEAR SENSEI
got to practice my water spell T-T me no want a F


There We Go Studying For Doing That Independently I Will Give You A Star...... Get 10 Of Em And I Teach You A High Level Destructive Spell.......
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

angel423123223 wrote:
ok, but but punish yaskue sensei
he said he'll give me a F T-T
punish punish lol


i haf no rights to punish him...go to the HOT to complain..(HOT = Head of Teachers)
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

xiaobear wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:
ok, but but punish yaskue sensei
he said he'll give me a F T-T
punish punish lol


i haf no rights to punish him...go to the HOT to complain..(HOT = Head of Teachers)


oh yah thats a good iidea but yaskue sensei is a good teacher, i'll just go practice my magic spells
thank you bear sensei "sniff sniff" tears of appreciation
Member
12147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Singapore - anime...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
can i join in too?

Age:19
Animal:rabbit
Magic Level:0
Element (If More Than one Tell Me):water and wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic:because i am level 0, so i want to level up !!!!!
Best Spell (Beginners Dont Have To Write):yes.. u r right.. beginner don't have to write.. T__T
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
ano, Yasuke-sensei! sorry 4 intruding... but can you help me? I jux made my fren became invisible and i cnt get her to be visible again! Can i be ur student so that u can teach me magic? Here.. My student info card...

Age: 14
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Novice
Element : Me jux novice, me onli noe hw 2 make anything bcome invisible ^-^"
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: 1st reason-> I want 2 b more good wif my magic
2nd reason-> me wan 2 turn my fren back 2 normal!
Best Spell : recently... can onli make things become invisible
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy
Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Age:14
Animal: wolf
Magic Level: beginner
Element: fire
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: eerr cos i believe its vry powerfull and i dnt like a lota ppl
soo... (mhu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) hehe
Member
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
wow...this look fun. I don't want to miss it!!!

Age: -
Animal: wolf
Magic Level: beginner
Element: fire
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: it's fun, interesting, exciting, dangerous, mystery,and HOT!
Best Spell :valisrequime -heat that burn others with a touch.
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Age:14
Animal:white tiger
Magic Level:~beginner~
Element (If More Than one Tell Me):fire,wind,ice,earth.
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic:because want to improve my magic level~surely i will get a highest magic level~!
Member
12031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Edinburgh (scotla...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Age: 17
Animal: Phoenix
Magic Level: Advanced
Element: Fire/Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: Improve skills
Best Spell: Infernice. a blazing fire surrounds the user, its radius depends on how experienced the user is, currently mine is around 20 meters. anyone and anything in the 20 meters is surrounded in a dome of white fire, the hottest fire imaginable. flames burst around within the dome, and I can control them by just pointing a finger. once the spell has finished, the dome implodes into the very centre creating a tiny white ball which lands hoving over my hand. I can expell the ball or throw it, if I choose to throw it there will be a big explosion.

though, my most used magic is the wind itself. I can make it cut or hold or help me fly or even dissappear into it without needing to move a finger or think too much.

I hope you can accept me.
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

michael3173 wrote:

Age: 17
Animal: Phoenix
Magic Level: Advanced
Element: Fire/Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: Improve skills
Best Spell: Infernice. a blazing fire surrounds the user, its radius depends on how experienced the user is, currently mine is around 20 meters. anyone and anything in the 20 meters is surrounded in a dome of white fire, the hottest fire imaginable. flames burst around within the dome, and I can control them by just pointing a finger. once the spell has finished, the dome implodes into the very centre creating a tiny white ball which lands hoving over my hand. I can expell the ball or throw it, if I choose to throw it there will be a big explosion.

though, my most used magic is the wind itself. I can make it cut or hold or help me fly or even dissappear into it without needing to move a finger or think too much.

I hope you can accept me.


ACCEPTED

Your Skills Are Pretty Good But For Some1 Around You Level You Radius With That Spell Should be At Least 30 Meters And I Expect To See Great Results With Flight Magic Lessons As Well

For Now Sinced You Are Advanced Level I Expect Some Great Magical Finds From You!
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

himura_d_yuri wrote:

Age:14
Animal:white tiger
Magic Level:~beginner~
Element (If More Than one Tell Me):fire,wind,ice,earth.
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic:because want to improve my magic level~surely i will get a highest magic level~!


ACCEPTED

Since You Are A Elemental Mage I Would Like You To Start With a Basic Water Swirl Technique That Is Your First Assignment!
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08

willw wrote:

wow...this look fun. I don't want to miss it!!!

Age: -
Animal: wolf
Magic Level: beginner
Element: fire
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: it's fun, interesting, exciting, dangerous, mystery,and HOT!
Best Spell :valisrequime -heat that burn others with a touch.


ACCPETED
A Pure Fire Mage....... Ok Lets See If we Can Get You To Learn A Magma Spell By The End Of This Semester...... I hope..... Oh And Your Valisrequime Spell I Would Like You To Work On It Because I Higher Level Of That Spell could Come In Some Use......
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

ayame123 wrote:

Age:14
Animal: wolf
Magic Level: beginner
Element: fire
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: eerr cos i believe its vry powerfull and i dnt like a lota ppl
soo... (mhu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) hehe



ACCEPTED
Another Fire Mage..... Ok But I Warn You That Magic Without Any Good Resolve On Your Part Can Be Lethal To Your Body.....
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:

umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy


ACCEPTED

Your Appreciation For Magic Is Touching And Pure Wind User Become The Best Enchanters.... So You Could Make Alot Of Money With your Skill.......
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.