First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Magic Class
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

akichanz wrote:

ano, Yasuke-sensei! sorry 4 intruding... but can you help me? I jux made my fren became invisible and i cnt get her to be visible again! Can i be ur student so that u can teach me magic? Here.. My student info card...

Age: 14
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Novice
Element : Me jux novice, me onli noe hw 2 make anything bcome invisible ^-^"
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: 1st reason-> I want 2 b more good wif my magic
2nd reason-> me wan 2 turn my fren back 2 normal!
Best Spell : recently... can onli make things become invisible


ACCEPTED

Your Journey Of Knowledge To Save Your friend Is A Good Deed Indeed Anyway...... Since You Can Make Stuff Disappear I Think Your Element Is Either Void Or Psy
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

kiddy_grade wrote:

can i join in too?

Age:19
Animal:rabbit
Magic Level:0
Element (If More Than one Tell Me):water and wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic:because i am level 0, so i want to level up !!!!!
Best Spell (Beginners Dont Have To Write):yes.. u r right.. beginner don't have to write.. T__T


ACCEPTED

Excellent Beginners With Only Little Knowledge Of Wind Magic Are Easier To Teach!!
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy


ACCEPTED

Your Appreciation For Magic Is Touching And Pure Wind User Become The Best Enchanters.... So You Could Make Alot Of Money With your Skill.......


Thanks Sensei~ o.o umm. when does the lesson start?
Member
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Yasuke-sensei, i have come to this realization of self healing. This skill is called Warmth. By collecting the essence of the ambient heat in the surrounding air, i can convert this energy into the mystical force that powers my spells and life. By this, i also recovers more quickly from my magical exertions. But to maximize Warmth i need a special stone. I still searching it... come, let me show u how it is done.



Is this ok sensei?
Moderator
11199 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / at demon kingdom!!
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

Yasuke wrote:


himura_d_yuri wrote:

Age:14
Animal:white tiger
Magic Level:~beginner~
Element (If More Than one Tell Me):fire,wind,ice,earth.
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic:because want to improve my magic level~surely i will get a highest magic level~!


ACCEPTED

Since You Are A Elemental Mage I Would Like You To Start With a Basic Water Swirl Technique That Is Your First Assignment!


sure~~easy!!!!
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

kazamafury wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy


ACCEPTED

Your Appreciation For Magic Is Touching And Pure Wind User Become The Best Enchanters.... So You Could Make Alot Of Money With your Skill.......


Thanks Sensei~ o.o umm. when does the lesson start?


Ah Yes Wince You A Wind Magician I Will Have You Start With A Simple Mini Typhoon Spell Just Gather Your Resolve And Think Of The Wind Flowing In A Never Ending Circle Spiralling,Spiralling Until It Come To Gather Its Own Mass!
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

willw wrote:

Yasuke-sensei, i have come to this realization of self healing. This skill is called Warmth. By collecting the essence of the ambient heat in the surrounding air, i can convert this energy into the mystical force that powers my spells and life. By this, i also recovers more quickly from my magical exertions. But to maximize Warmth i need a special stone. I still searching it... come, let me show u how it is done.



Is this ok sensei?


Hmm It Is ok...... But For This Of An Advanced Spell I Suggest Warming The Closest Outer Layer Of Air Around The Body To Cause Friction Thus Causing The Spell To Grow More Affective And Give You A bigger Attribute Boost!
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08
"runs into the class"
YASUKE SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
look what i can do
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
.................
"hand dissapears"
um... hold on let me try again
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
"arm dissapears"
mmmm..... it worked before
..... i don't get a F yet right...
yasuke sensei??
(water magic is so hard)
oh yea btw can i jump into ur suitcase??? plez?? i want to run into the wall again
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

angel423123223 wrote:

"runs into the class"
YASUKE SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
look what i can do
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
.................
"hand dissapears"
um... hold on let me try again
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
"arm dissapears"
mmmm..... it worked before
..... i don't get a F yet right...
yasuke sensei??
(water magic is so hard)
oh yea btw can i jump into ur suitcase??? plez?? i want to run into the wall again



Hmmmm You Got Spunk Plus Your Trying....... Ok.... C+ You Barely Pass An Yeah Ok My Suitcase Is On the Front Desk......
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Yasuke wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

"runs into the class"
YASUKE SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
look what i can do
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
.................
"hand dissapears"
um... hold on let me try again
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
"arm dissapears"
mmmm..... it worked before
..... i don't get a F yet right...
yasuke sensei??
(water magic is so hard)
oh yea btw can i jump into ur suitcase??? plez?? i want to run into the wall again



Hmmmm You Got Spunk Plus Your Trying....... Ok.... C+ You Barely Pass An Yeah Ok My Suitcase Is On the Front Desk......


yay i didnt get a F
WWWHHHHOOOOHHHHOOO
"runs and jumps into the suitcase"
um sensei, i have a problem
my head is stuck, mind giving me a hand??
also do i keep practice the water spell?? or can i run into the wall instead lol
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

angel423123223 wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

"runs into the class"
YASUKE SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
look what i can do
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
.................
"hand dissapears"
um... hold on let me try again
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
"arm dissapears"
mmmm..... it worked before
..... i don't get a F yet right...
yasuke sensei??
(water magic is so hard)
oh yea btw can i jump into ur suitcase??? plez?? i want to run into the wall again



Hmmmm You Got Spunk Plus Your Trying....... Ok.... C+ You Barely Pass An Yeah Ok My Suitcase Is On the Front Desk......


yay i didnt get a F
WWWHHHHOOOOHHHHOOO
"runs and jumps into the suitcase"
um sensei, i have a problem
my head is stuck, mind giving me a hand??
also do i keep practice the water spell?? or can i run into the wall instead lol



Ok How About Practicing Cushioning Yourself With The Water Spell After You Read into The WallAnd Fall Down.... Ok Thats it *Pushes Head Down*
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

Yasuke wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

"runs into the class"
YASUKE SENSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!
look what i can do
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
.................
"hand dissapears"
um... hold on let me try again
"focuse focuse"
"concentrate concentrate"
"arm dissapears"
mmmm..... it worked before
..... i don't get a F yet right...
yasuke sensei??
(water magic is so hard)
oh yea btw can i jump into ur suitcase??? plez?? i want to run into the wall again



Hmmmm You Got Spunk Plus Your Trying....... Ok.... C+ You Barely Pass An Yeah Ok My Suitcase Is On the Front Desk......


yay i didnt get a F
WWWHHHHOOOOHHHHOOO
"runs and jumps into the suitcase"
um sensei, i have a problem
my head is stuck, mind giving me a hand??
also do i keep practice the water spell?? or can i run into the wall instead lol



Ok How About Practicing Cushioning Yourself With The Water Spell After You Read into The WallAnd Fall Down.... Ok Thats it *Pushes Head Down*


okay ^-^ practice practice
i think im the worse student here
im not good at magic lol
okay practice practice
but i was able to set my books on fire hehehe.... and go dissapear lol

Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy


ACCEPTED

Your Appreciation For Magic Is Touching And Pure Wind User Become The Best Enchanters.... So You Could Make Alot Of Money With your Skill.......


Thanks Sensei~ o.o umm. when does the lesson start?


Ah Yes Wince You A Wind Magician I Will Have You Start With A Simple Mini Typhoon Spell Just Gather Your Resolve And Think Of The Wind Flowing In A Never Ending Circle Spiralling,Spiralling Until It Come To Gather Its Own Mass!


Hai!

-focuses and concentrates on spiraling wind-
-wind starts to move-

I think I'm getting it!!

-wind then turns into a little tornado the size of a pencil-

o__o; er.. is this a mini typhoon? or do I need more power? X_x
Member
4558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hahahahaha..... W...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

kazamafury wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy


ACCEPTED

Your Appreciation For Magic Is Touching And Pure Wind User Become The Best Enchanters.... So You Could Make Alot Of Money With your Skill.......


Thanks Sensei~ o.o umm. when does the lesson start?


Ah Yes Wince You A Wind Magician I Will Have You Start With A Simple Mini Typhoon Spell Just Gather Your Resolve And Think Of The Wind Flowing In A Never Ending Circle Spiralling,Spiralling Until It Come To Gather Its Own Mass!


Hai!

-focuses and concentrates on spiraling wind-
-wind starts to move-

I think I'm getting it!!

-wind then turns into a little tornado the size of a pencil-

o__o; er.. is this a mini typhoon? or do I need more power? X_x



Ok......... A Bit Er..... Small But Your Getting It Just Put More Power Into It.... But Never Use Hate Then It Will Go Out Of Control And I Dont Want That...... So I Think 4x More Power Will Do..... Remember Make It At Least The Size Of A 7 Year Old Child So About To Your Hip Actually A Lil Higher Than That.......
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:


Yasuke wrote:


kazamafury wrote:

umm here's my resume desu

Age: 16
Animal: Cat
Magic Level: Beginner
Element (If More Than one Tell Me): Wind
Reason For Wanting To Learn Magic: I find it beautiful and enchanting. and it makes people happy


ACCEPTED

Your Appreciation For Magic Is Touching And Pure Wind User Become The Best Enchanters.... So You Could Make Alot Of Money With your Skill.......


Thanks Sensei~ o.o umm. when does the lesson start?


Ah Yes Wince You A Wind Magician I Will Have You Start With A Simple Mini Typhoon Spell Just Gather Your Resolve And Think Of The Wind Flowing In A Never Ending Circle Spiralling,Spiralling Until It Come To Gather Its Own Mass!


Hai!

-focuses and concentrates on spiraling wind-
-wind starts to move-

I think I'm getting it!!

-wind then turns into a little tornado the size of a pencil-

o__o; er.. is this a mini typhoon? or do I need more power? X_x



Ok......... A Bit Er..... Small But Your Getting It Just Put More Power Into It.... But Never Use Hate Then It Will Go Out Of Control And I Dont Want That...... So I Think 4x More Power Will Do..... Remember Make It At Least The Size Of A 7 Year Old Child So About To Your Hip Actually A Lil Higher Than That.......



hai desu!
-focuses again with more power- >________< -tornado starts to become larger-
-keeps concentration pace until it reaches upper part of stomach- Cool!! -tornado suddenly sucks her in- eeeeeeeeepppppp @_______@ waaaa er... I neeeeedddd hhheeellllllppppppp @__@ -spinning inside tornado- Orooooooo @__@
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.