First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Most Expensive Anime Item You've Purchased
3939 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / 東京都,千葉県 JP && Q.C PH
Offline
Posted 10/18/07
ehrm... im not sure about in $ but in yen ..lets say 10,000man yen? >.> about uhm.. $200... ? for my cosplay outfit which is Roy mustang ..what sucks is that i lost it XD
3751 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Where ever theres...
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
The most I spent was $60 in one day. I bought a $20 bleach sword key chains and $40 Gundam Wing zero custom model kit.
345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / coffee princess,...
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
these are the expensive ones... box sets of:
samurai X
lunar legend tsukihime
prince of tennis
naruto (1st arc)
hikaru no go

3413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / California
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
Hahaha this thread is cool lol. Fellow people who buy anime stuff. If we are talking about about the most single expensive item I would have to say my Love Hina cold cast model which is like the highest quality in model making lol. But if your going to say altogether hahaha lets just say don't come in my room lol.
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
^ Full life size model doll?
2119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / southern ontario
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
But cool - I would spend more money on anime stuff, but no shops around here to buy anything any good.

I tried bidding on a Midori Days doll - when she was on his hand.
26310 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / F / California
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
Xenosaga: Kos-mos EPIII Ver. 4 1/8 Scale PVC Figure [Happinet] 68.00 I got it as a gift since I had the games 1 - 3. My friend thought it would be cool for my gift. heheh but i guess my whole collection of mangas/manwhas and animes amounts to over 6,000 dollars. And i just started my collections. i wonder in the next few years how much I would be spending on this expensive hobby.
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/07

leztat05 wrote:

gundam wing collection... a total of $1200...


1200 Pesos?

I got the Gundam Wing box set for $80 for all 49 episodes. I also have all the model kits which only cost me about $200...for all of them. Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz model kits. Unless you mean you got the perfect grade. Even then, there is only one perfect grade and that is about $100. I don't see how it's possible to pay $1200 on Gundam Wing. Unless you have like 10 of every model kit of every grade and scale.

No one will ever top this guy

http://www.gomanga.com/news/features_aoi_001.php
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / Sweden
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
Lol, well my beautiful Naruto t-shirt.

I don't really know what it's in $, but what the heck, it was expensive. (Yes, I'm stingy on money :3)
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/07

CoExist wrote:


arx7arbalest wrote:


leztat05 wrote:

gundam wing collection... a total of $1200...


1200 Pesos?

I got the Gundam Wing box set for $80 for all 49 episodes. I also have all the model kits which only cost me about $200...for all of them. Gundam Wing and Endless Waltz model kits. Unless you mean you got the perfect grade. Even then, there is only one perfect grade and that is about $100. I don't see how it's possible to pay $1200 on Gundam Wing. Unless you have like 10 of every model kit of every grade and scale.

No one will ever top this guy

http://www.gomanga.com/news/features_aoi_001.php


Quote from his site:
Welcome to my office. Yes, this is where I do all my writing, editing, and webmasturbating* ahem virgin for life?

I've spent $160 on a PSP before and thats about as much as i spend at once.


Yeah. There was a discussion on how much of a loser this guy is
here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=896

Also, if you guys are looking for a discussion on anime merchandise, there is also another thread about it here
http://www.crunchyroll.com/showforumtopic?id=274
Posted 10/19/07
$6.50 for manga
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/07


He has two computers all that stuff... and such a shite TV what’s up with that?

...It's a little hard to say, on a single item ... no more than £50 ($100) and that was on a fairly rare boxset... however I wont buy anything for months and then buy loads of stuff in the space of a few days. Like that day I bought every volume of Fushigi Yuugi £83 ($170) It was a pain getting them home I can tell you.

Or this week, after buying the whole Cardcaptor Sakura set I then bought .hack//SIGN £79.98 ($164). I probably won’t buy anything else this year now. (because I'll be buying Christmas presents....)
55072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 10/19/07

Tyrfing wrote:



He has two computers all that stuff... and such a shite TV what’s up with that?

...It's a little hard to say, on a single item ... no more than £50 ($100) and that was on a fairly rare boxset... however I wont buy anything for months and then buy loads of stuff in the space of a few days. Like that day I bought every volume of Fushigi Yuugi £83 ($170) It was a pain getting them home I can tell you.

Or this week, after buying the whole Cardcaptor Sakura set I then bought .hack//SIGN £79.98 ($164). I probably won’t buy anything else this year now. (because I'll be buying Christmas presents....)


I bought .hack//sign for only $30...
I bought the cheap one, but even the original boxset is available for $100.
327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in your pants
Offline
Posted 10/19/07
i'm getting a sakabato for around 130$ pretty soon so that will be the biggest purchase
70633 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 10/19/07

arx7arbalest wrote:

I bought .hack//sign for only $30...
I bought the cheap one, but even the original boxset is available for $100.


Mmm, I'm sick to the back teeth of importing, and then having to go and get it from the post office because (shock horror( I'm not home at 10:30 am! ...and don't talk to me about customs duties or postal strikes .... grumblemumblelostinthemailmumble ...anyway the UK edition actually came in 2 £39.99 boxsets (all of the titles that Beez releases in the UK do) it came with the .hack//SIGN OVAs and four other OVAs that I've yet to watch entitled Liminality (sp?) Anyway if I’d imported a cheaper one from the US I wouldn’t have been able to take any screen shots!

...if it seems like I'm being unfair to the Royal Mail I'm not trying to be (I respect their right to be paid fairly as much as anyone else’s) it's just a little annoying.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.