First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Cookery Club
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 5/11/08
Konnichiwa minna-san! Here you can learn how to cook! Our school Cafe chef is also invited! Well... Im the Head chef! Just call me Aki...

So, if you wanna join the cookery club, pls fill up tis form:
Name:
Level(beginner, intermediate, professional):
Specialties:
What do you like to cook?:
Fav food,drinks and snacks:


~cLuB AcTiViTiEs~
For Beginners members, as their 2nd assignment u need these ingredients...
Since we have made some desserts for ourselves, lets made some drinks that could cool your heart!

FRESH FRUIT PUNCH
Ingredients:-
2 oranges, juice extracted (Put aside a small slice for deco)
2 slices pineapple, juice extracted
2 slices watermelon, juice extracted
1 glass carbonated lemonade

Method:-
1. Pour all the fruit juices into a jug.
2. Chill in Refridgerator.
3. Add carbonated lemonade just b4 serving.
4. Pour into glasses.
5. Deco n serve.

Tips: Use fruit juicer 4 max extraction. Deco with other things e.g. umbrellas.
Variations: Other fruits can be added in. EXPERIMENT with a few and DISCOVER your fav comb.

Pls get ready these ingredients b4 startin... ^-^

For Intermediate...

Hmmm.... For u guys... I would like u two to find me a healthy dessert recipe... U cud either make ur own or find it in recipe books.. Hope u guys could submit in ur works... Ganbatte!

For Professional...
Eto... Momo-chan, could u gib us or shud i sae it show us how u make ur special dish? Arigato! ~_^

Members in this club:-

Professional:
Momo (123burnoutgirl456)
Intermediate:
willw
Yasuke
Beginners:
Bear (xiaobear)
Rika (kazamafury)
Lina (Yinglang4eva)
Lisa (angel423123223)
Kervelle (animemangafan01)
Lisha (Lisha_may)
Hope (edward510)
Angelica (angelicax)
Nana (funnybunnyXD)
Posted 4/12/08
name : bear
level : beginner >.<
specialties : maggies LOLS, half boiled egg
wad i wanna cook : more like baking..i wanna bake chocolate cakes!!
fav food, drinks, snacks : dere r tons!! cant name all...
Member
1043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08
Name: Rika
Level: Beginner
Specialties: Hotdogs, Pancakes, Fried eggs sunny side up and boiled LOL
What do you like to cook?: Curry and Ramen at most, as for baking... I wanna try Cookies and Brownies and chocolates XD
Fav food,drinks and snacks: Sushi, Sashimi, Chocolate, Iced Tea 8D
Member
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Name: Willw
Level: intermediate
Specialties: pasta, beef stew, fry pork and princess salad.
What do you like to cook: Anything interested me.
Fav food,drinks and snacks: Many, but dislike certain herbs and also soda drinks.

Everyone can cook !!!

Moderator
11297 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Disappearing from...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
Name: Lina
Level(beginner, intermediate, professional): Beginner
Specialties: Maggie Mee only =/ I don't know how to cook egg ToT
What do you like to cook?: I like baking cookies! Only tried once only in my school...=( I didn't take the F&N(Food and Nutrition)course in my school....thus my cooking lessons ends after Secondary 2 ToT
Fav food,drinks and snacks:Chocolates,Chocolates more Chocolates!(Not including those alcoholic ones=.=) I like anything that is sweet =D
Creator
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/12/08
Name: Lisa
Level(beginner, intermediate, professional): beginner
Specialties: cooking burnt food, and make the kitchen explode
What do you like to cook?: i liike cooking cupboards and tables
Fav food,drinks and snacks: mmmmm.... chocolate, dumplings, and etc etc etc
(too many to list) ^-^
Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B.E.D.R.O.O.M
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Name:Kervelle
Level(beginner, intermediate, professional):beginner (cuz i can't cook...)
Specialties: sry, I'm only good at making water...(it's simple, you put water in a cup...)
What do you like to cook?: i can't.....but i agree with xiaobear...
Fav food,drinks and snacks:all! i like chocolate, I scream, grass....
Member
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Australia it is...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
name: Lisha
level: beginner
specialties: pasta, pizza, cake, desert (icecream pancakes), chicken dishes
what do you like to cook: anything that i would like to eat
fav food, drinks and snacks: mmm.... sweets, and lots and lost more
Member
1641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Lisha, i would want to try ur cooking one day- pasta or pizza. ^-^
Member
1454 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / B.E.D.R.O.O.M
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
me too!
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

xiaobear wrote:

name : bear
level : beginner >.<
specialties : maggies LOLS, half boiled egg
wad i wanna cook : more like baking..i wanna bake chocolate cakes!!
fav food, drinks, snacks : dere r tons!! cant name all...



You are accepted! Guez u like sweet things... So wanna learn how to bake a muffin?
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

kazamafury wrote:

Name: Rika
Level: Beginner
Specialties: Hotdogs, Pancakes, Fried eggs sunny side up and boiled LOL
What do you like to cook?: Curry and Ramen at most, as for baking... I wanna try Cookies and Brownies and chocolates XD
Fav food,drinks and snacks: Sushi, Sashimi, Chocolate, Iced Tea 8D


You are accepted!
Do you like japanese food? Ok... Lets learn how to make muffin first!
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

willw wrote:

Name: Willw
Level: intermediate
Specialties: pasta, beef stew, fry pork and princess salad.
What do you like to cook: Anything interested me.
Fav food,drinks and snacks: Many, but dislike certain herbs and also soda drinks.

Everyone can cook !!!



You are accepted!
And yes... everyone can cook if they put their mind to it... ^-^
So wat do u want to cook in particular?
Member
691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

Yinglang4eva wrote:

Name: Lina
Level(beginner, intermediate, professional): Beginner
Specialties: Maggie Mee only =/ I don't know how to cook egg ToT
What do you like to cook?: I like baking cookies! Only tried once only in my school...=( I didn't take the F&N(Food and Nutrition)course in my school....thus my cooking lessons ends after Secondary 2 ToT
Fav food,drinks and snacks:Chocolates,Chocolates more Chocolates!(Not including those alcoholic ones=.=) I like anything that is sweet =D


You are accepted!
Well, im currently taking F&N coz i lurve cooking and i enjoy it!... But nwe, ur first assignment is to cook omelettes succesfully... Call me if u need help... ^-^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.