First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Favorite weapons in KHR
Member
6007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Middle of NO WHERE!
Offline
Posted 4/21/08
Gokudera's belt box hihihihihi so freaking cool =D
Member
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 4/22/08
Shamal's trident mosquitoes would be awesome
Member
373 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Lost
Offline
Posted 4/23/08
hmmm... i guess ur right, but how many people actually wear bug repellent every time they leave the house?
Member
2816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Under a tree, wat...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
Of course Tsunas X-gloves are the best, but I like Hibari's tonfa too. They have spikes that come out of the sides and I think little chains with weights come out of the ends too (if I remember correctly).
Member
59 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 4/28/08
i gues for me would just be labmoos horn (20 year in future) and Levis Umbrellas
Member
3576 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
77 / namimori
Offline
Posted 4/29/08
lambo's horns.. haha,
Member
6007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Middle of NO WHERE!
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Gokuderas =D system cai =D nyahehehe
Member
81 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Lancia's Giant Steel Ball ftw!
Member
108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
tsuna's X glove...
Posted 5/17/08

Moore_Confused wrote:

Of course Tsunas X-gloves are the best, but I like Hibari's tonfa too. They have spikes that come out of the sides and I think little chains with weights come out of the ends too (if I remember correctly).


you do remember correctly XD
Member
5792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / with charlie in c...
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
uhh the 4th boss i think his weapon the fork ehehe ;p
Member
6007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Middle of NO WHERE!
Offline
Posted 5/18/08

bdfjwk wrote:


Moore_Confused wrote:

Of course Tsunas X-gloves are the best, but I like Hibari's tonfa too. They have spikes that come out of the sides and I think little chains with weights come out of the ends too (if I remember correctly).


you do remember correctly XD


lol yeah xD and on the later episode Hibari's sure know how to waste good rings hahahaha oh and his pet box is cool to spiky! ehe
Posted 5/19/08

dollmage wrote:


bdfjwk wrote:


Moore_Confused wrote:

Of course Tsunas X-gloves are the best, but I like Hibari's tonfa too. They have spikes that come out of the sides and I think little chains with weights come out of the ends too (if I remember correctly).


you do remember correctly XD


lol yeah xD and on the later episode Hibari's sure know how to waste good rings hahahaha oh and his pet box is cool to spiky! ehe


i know!!! he is soo cool!! i LOVE Hibari!! XD and Hibird!! XD
Member
38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
Colonello's Gun..Leon..X Gloves and Hibari's Porcupine;It's damn cute(x
Member
119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 10/18/08
gokudera's C.A.I and dynamites

and tsuna's X-Gloves
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.