Created by JoJo22117
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Do you like the new opening and ending song?
Member
10721 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the corner of...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/23/08
i went for choice # 2 becuase i liked Doubt & Trust better and Wish... and the new opening sequence has a lot of spoilers! Doubt & Trust had some but Gekidou is basically a spoiler sequence, if you get what i mean...
it's been a pattern that every new opening, allen's powers upgrade, that's why i was expecting the critical-level spoiler but i was surprised when they showed the generals too..
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/23/08
#1.. o-x.
Member
4631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Phillipines
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/23/08
Yes. #1.
Member
712 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / some where near t...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08 , edited 4/23/08
i still like the 3rd opening wan...Doubt & Trust by access
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/23/08
At first I don't find the new opening and ending sone nice but i'm getting used to it now so it sounds quite ok but I still like the previous ones best!
Member
3695 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / volcano
Offline
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/23/08
I love it
Member
224 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / singapore
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/23/08
love all the songs!! HAHA...
Member
1906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / s'pore
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/23/08
i loveed the previous op and ed.. but the new one aint bad!!
BUT!! i LOVED the new mv for dgm... it's sooooo nice [though there's spoliers]
if only they could use doubt and trust for the mv>]
Member
192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/23/08
I like the animation of the opening more than the actual song. It's riddled with spoilers and lovely stuff like that, and makes me more excited to see it all animated.
Member
159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 4/19/08 , edited 4/23/08
The new opening and ending rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/23/08
haha when i first heard the new opening and ending songs - i was HORRIFIED. the songs weren't nice at all. my inital tots were 'what the hell were they thinking when they selected the song?!'

but now i kinda have to eat my words because i am starting to really like the song.. in fact - i can't wait to get the full version. i have already read till chapter 155 for the manga and i think the songs actually suit the future episodes. =D

btw - does anyone know where to get the d.gray-man's first OST in singapore?
Member
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / himitsu.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/23/08
Tamaki Nami~
thumbs up for her. =D
and mai hoshimura for her song regret.
Member
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / himitsu.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/23/08

huahua86 wrote:

haha when i first heard the new opening and ending songs - i was HORRIFIED. the songs weren't nice at all. my inital tots were 'what the hell were they thinking when they selected the song?!'

but now i kinda have to eat my words because i am starting to really like the song.. in fact - i can't wait to get the full version. i have already read till chapter 155 for the manga and i think the songs actually suit the future episodes. =D

btw - does anyone know where to get the d.gray-man's first OST in singapore?


try www.gendou.com ?
but u hav to sign up for an acc o.O
161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/23/08

szeyanMIKA wrote:


huahua86 wrote:

haha when i first heard the new opening and ending songs - i was HORRIFIED. the songs weren't nice at all. my inital tots were 'what the hell were they thinking when they selected the song?!'

but now i kinda have to eat my words because i am starting to really like the song.. in fact - i can't wait to get the full version. i have already read till chapter 155 for the manga and i think the songs actually suit the future episodes. =D

btw - does anyone know where to get the d.gray-man's first OST in singapore?


try www.gendou.com ?
but u hav to sign up for an acc o.O


haha icic. hmm. thanks! thanks!
i was hoping to buy the actual OST. but i suppose i have to fly to the land of the rising sun to get it!
Member
178 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / himitsu.
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/23/08

huahua86 wrote:


szeyanMIKA wrote:


huahua86 wrote:

haha when i first heard the new opening and ending songs - i was HORRIFIED. the songs weren't nice at all. my inital tots were 'what the hell were they thinking when they selected the song?!'

but now i kinda have to eat my words because i am starting to really like the song.. in fact - i can't wait to get the full version. i have already read till chapter 155 for the manga and i think the songs actually suit the future episodes. =D

btw - does anyone know where to get the d.gray-man's first OST in singapore?


try www.gendou.com ?
but u hav to sign up for an acc o.O


haha icic. hmm. thanks! thanks!
i was hoping to buy the actual OST. but i suppose i have to fly to the land of the rising sun to get it!


try buyin it on9?
ebay is quite reliable neh =D
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.