First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Alice Shape
Character
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
what about me?? air alice....
Posted 4/19/08
mm...what's an alice shape for ice mirror alice? ^^"
Moderator
4235 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Crunchyroll
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

pregal8 wrote:


mariebern wrote:


pregal8 wrote:

Well, maybe some of u r curious about what ur alice shape is! i'm here to tell u ^^
My alice shape is:
Intermittent

o and keep in mind that i not much people will have the childhood and the limitless shape because i hear both of them r quite rare =) AND if u DO get Childhood or Limitless it doesn't mean you'll die or have to like leave this group ^^ its just that the alice itself is like that =) some ppl r just curious about their own ALICE so i'll just talk about the ALICE ^^


How about MIne???/

mine is nature pheromone.....


Intermittent. no reason rly but then it just IS intermittent


arigatu!
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

angel423123223 wrote:

what about me?? air alice....


Intermittent. also no reason but then the alice is that shape
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

onigiri26435 wrote:

mm...what's an alice shape for ice mirror alice? ^^"


woah strong and cool alice! also very powerful as well!! hmmmm... limitless
Character
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

pregal8 wrote:


anime_fanatic12 wrote:

mine is wishing alice.....


Limitless its so powerful and such a good alice!!! its has to be limitless sry!!


wow..!! thanks..^^
Character
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / in my dream world...
Offline
Posted 4/19/08

pregal8 wrote:


angel423123223 wrote:

what about me?? air alice....


Intermittent. also no reason but then the alice is that shape


thank you ^-^
Posted 4/21/08

pregal8 wrote:


onigiri26435 wrote:

mm...what's an alice shape for ice mirror alice? ^^"


woah strong and cool alice! also very powerful as well!! hmmmm... limitless


yaaaaaaaaay!! ^^ thanks, gal-chan!! ^^
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/21/08

onigiri26435 wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


onigiri26435 wrote:

mm...what's an alice shape for ice mirror alice? ^^"


woah strong and cool alice! also very powerful as well!! hmmmm... limitless


yaaaaaaaaay!! ^^ thanks, gal-chan!! ^^


lol u're welcome!
Character
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 4/25/08
What's my alice shape,.?
Mine is Heavenly Alice...
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/25/08

JaSe_ wrote:

What's my alice shape,.?
Mine is Heavenly Alice...


hmmm heavenly alice... would u mind telling me a bit about it first? i dun rly noe much of the heavenly alice hehe..

Character
10145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Maii drim Land a....
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

pregal8 wrote:


JaSe_ wrote:

What's my alice shape,.?
Mine is Heavenly Alice...


hmmm heavenly alice... would u mind telling me a bit about it first? i dun rly noe much of the heavenly alice hehe..



I don't really now too...^^
I'm taking it from the list not creating it myself...
I guess a heavenly alice means that we could create a heavenly place or go to heaven...^^
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/26/08

JaSe_ wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


JaSe_ wrote:

What's my alice shape,.?
Mine is Heavenly Alice...


hmmm heavenly alice... would u mind telling me a bit about it first? i dun rly noe much of the heavenly alice hehe..



I don't really now too...^^
I'm taking it from the list not creating it myself...
I guess a heavenly alice means that we could create a heavenly place or go to heaven...^^


ic ic.. i think it would be... Intermittent is wat i get when i think about heavenly alice's shape hehe

Character
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08
My alice is Flower alice and what shape is it? Myuu....
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 4/30/08

HyperBlossoms wrote:

My alice is Flower alice and what shape is it? Myuu....


The flower alice is diffuse ^^ there is not much explanation but i'm not making it up hehe trust me =)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.