First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Alice Shape
Character
5642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ***~Within your h...
Offline
Posted 5/1/08

pregal8 wrote:


HyperBlossoms wrote:

My alice is Flower alice and what shape is it? Myuu....


The flower alice is diffuse ^^ there is not much explanation but i'm not making it up hehe trust me =)


arigato!!!!
Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08
Multi-Alice(Perfect, Holy and Memory changing alice)

That was my alice.... Hmm... Its strong but i can use it for many times, i can use it for long... What is it?
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

orbunion55 wrote:

Multi-Alice(Perfect, Holy and Memory changing alice)

That was my alice.... Hmm... Its strong but i can use it for many times, i can use it for long... What is it?


This alice is no doubt Limitless alice =)
Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/2/08

pregal8 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Multi-Alice(Perfect, Holy and Memory changing alice)

That was my alice.... Hmm... Its strong but i can use it for many times, i can use it for long... What is it?


This alice is no doubt Limitless alice =)


Haha... It has no other option, right?
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

orbunion55 wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Multi-Alice(Perfect, Holy and Memory changing alice)

That was my alice.... Hmm... Its strong but i can use it for many times, i can use it for long... What is it?


This alice is no doubt Limitless alice =)


Haha... It has no other option, right?


mhmm correct! because its just such a good alice!!

Character
23571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Davao, Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/3/08

pregal8 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


orbunion55 wrote:

Multi-Alice(Perfect, Holy and Memory changing alice)

That was my alice.... Hmm... Its strong but i can use it for many times, i can use it for long... What is it?


This alice is no doubt Limitless alice =)


Haha... It has no other option, right?


mhmm correct! because its just such a good alice!!



Im happy i get to create perfect alice.. Haha... If m about to die, i could place another lifeline then another then i wont die!! Haha... Immortal...
Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/5/08
soul exchange shape??
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

lihuan1990 wrote:

soul exchange shape??


soul exchange hm? ......definately 'limitless'

Moderator
3266 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/6/08

pregal8 wrote:


lihuan1990 wrote:

soul exchange shape??


soul exchange hm? ......definately 'limitless'



really....isee...thx
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/9/08

Katryna_28 wrote:

anou... my alice is soul sucking...^-^
hehe


soul-sucking is also limitless, same as luna! =D

Character
4021 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / singapore :)
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
umm, Fear Alice?
but how do you check out which shape it belongs to? very curious.
Character
20165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
Air Control Alice?
Character
25483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / La La Land
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
I have crystal alice
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

gurlzrule wrote:

umm, Fear Alice?
but how do you check out which shape it belongs to? very curious.


sometimes common sense sometimes u kinda guess the perfect shape to go with it ^^ ur shape is...diffuse
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

sailor_1054 wrote:

I have crystal alice


may i ask how that alice wrks pleasE?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.