First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
Post Reply Alice Shape
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

YellowAce wrote:

Air Control Alice?


Intermitent
Posted 5/14/08
how about my pheromone alice?

(for both humans and animals)
Posted 5/14/08
WHAT IS CHARM ALICE???
Character
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/14/08

pregal8 wrote:

Well, maybe some of u r curious about what ur alice shape is! i'm here to tell u ^^
My alice shape is:
Intermittent

o and keep in mind that i not much people will have the childhood and the limitless shape because i hear both of them r quite rare =) AND if u DO get Childhood or Limitless it doesn't mean you'll die or have to like leave this group ^^ its just that the alice itself is like that =) some ppl r just curious about their own ALICE so i'll just talk about the ALICE ^^


eh. what is for hypnosis alice?? pls tell me?!
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

khaydi wrote:

how about my pheromone alice?

(for both humans and animals)


Childhood heeh sry ^^ it just is i don't think there is explanation
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

hyatt930 wrote:

WHAT IS CHARM ALICE???


Diffuse

Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


pregal8 wrote:

Well, maybe some of u r curious about what ur alice shape is! i'm here to tell u ^^
My alice shape is:
Intermittent

o and keep in mind that i not much people will have the childhood and the limitless shape because i hear both of them r quite rare =) AND if u DO get Childhood or Limitless it doesn't mean you'll die or have to like leave this group ^^ its just that the alice itself is like that =) some ppl r just curious about their own ALICE so i'll just talk about the ALICE ^^


eh. what is for hypnosis alice?? pls tell me?!


Intermittent
Posted 5/15/08

pregal8 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

how about my pheromone alice?

(for both humans and animals)


Childhood heeh sry ^^ it just is i don't think there is explanation


aww... too bad...
but how about narumi sensei's?
Moderator
5395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / in my room thinki...
Offline
Posted 5/15/08

khaydi wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

how about my pheromone alice?

(for both humans and animals)


Childhood heeh sry ^^ it just is i don't think there is explanation


aww... too bad...
but how about narumi sensei's?


narumi sensei's alice is not the same as urs ^^ u r both animal and humans...he is only humans so basically ur power is more better than his ^^ .......wait when i think about it....ur alice is more diffuse so okay! diffuse!
Posted 5/15/08

pregal8 wrote:


khaydi wrote:


pregal8 wrote:


khaydi wrote:

how about my pheromone alice?

(for both humans and animals)


Childhood heeh sry ^^ it just is i don't think there is explanation


aww... too bad...
but how about narumi sensei's?


narumi sensei's alice is not the same as urs ^^ u r both animal and humans...he is only humans so basically ur power is more better than his ^^ .......wait when i think about it....ur alice is more diffuse so okay! diffuse!


ah... thanks...
Posted 5/15/08

pregal8 wrote:


hyatt930 wrote:

WHAT IS CHARM ALICE???


Diffuse



a MILLION thanks to you!!

Character
5746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 5/16/08

pregal8 wrote:


ichiruki_renyuixv wrote:


pregal8 wrote:

Well, maybe some of u r curious about what ur alice shape is! i'm here to tell u ^^
My alice shape is:
Intermittent

o and keep in mind that i not much people will have the childhood and the limitless shape because i hear both of them r quite rare =) AND if u DO get Childhood or Limitless it doesn't mean you'll die or have to like leave this group ^^ its just that the alice itself is like that =) some ppl r just curious about their own ALICE so i'll just talk about the ALICE ^^


eh. what is for hypnosis alice?? pls tell me?!


Intermittent


whats that? Intermittent?
Character
2675 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Singapore
Offline
Posted 5/16/08
ano.........how's about twilight alice??
Character
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 5/17/08
My alice is evil spirit alice so wat type am i??
Posted 5/17/08 , edited 5/17/08
what soul transfer?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.