what do you like best about crunchyroll?
564 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / planet earth
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
If there is a thread like this please delet this,
Actually i dont know the rules for making new threads could you tell me where can i read them plz


what i like abt cr is that it allows us to meet different asian ppl and i luv to watch asian dramas too

what about you?
this is my first forum umm so sorry if there is any mistakes or the topic is stupid
Posted 4/12/08
Posted 4/12/08
The awesome & sweet people who always have nothing but pleasant things to say!
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The awesome & sweet people who always have nothing but pleasant things to say!


What will 5 bucks get me?
Posted 4/12/08

sypris wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The awesome & sweet people who always have nothing but pleasant things to say!


What will 5 bucks get me?


Hm, how about gum?
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


sypris wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The awesome & sweet people who always have nothing but pleasant things to say!


What will 5 bucks get me?


Hm, how about gum?


Thats some expensive gum o.o
Posted 4/12/08

sypris wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


sypris wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The awesome & sweet people who always have nothing but pleasant things to say!


What will 5 bucks get me?


Hm, how about gum?


Thats some expensive gum o.o


Okay, I'll throw in some pie.
37756 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / アメリカ
Offline
Posted 4/12/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


sypris wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


sypris wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

The awesome & sweet people who always have nothing but pleasant things to say!


What will 5 bucks get me?


Hm, how about gum?


Thats some expensive gum o.o


Okay, I'll throw in some pie.


Deal!
5914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / with Usagi
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
anime/forum/groups/friends
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/12/08
~ Locked
You must be logged in to post.