First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Tsubasa Chronicle Season 3
9214 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
I wish it continues... It was pretty good, especially the OVAs.
49072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
I would assume with all of the Tsubasa stuff out there that they would be able to bring in enough revenue to continue producing it. But, if they were in trouble I would donate some of the little bit that I have to help. Because considering how much of the series they have done it would be a shame if they couldn't make the final stretch.
49072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Tsukoyomi wrote:

it said there was an error after i said "approve the signature" -.-" oh well...


I had to put mine through 3 times before it finally took it. Just keep trying! I am hoping that it will be worth it!
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Oh god.

There will be no season three. Not now, not next year, not ever. We will all grown old and die and there will still not be a "Tsubasa Chronicle" season three.

Why? There are a couple of reasons:

1. Because CLAMP was PISSED OFF at NHK/Bee Train for killing their plot. CLAMP does not like their plots, characters, or romantic pairings to be messed with. NHK/Bee Train are guilty of those three things and more. There is and will be more OVA's but never a season three.

2. After the Record arc, things get far too violent to air on the NHK channel. NHK is the Japanese equivalent of America's PBS. Things like Tsubasa were never intended for children but since the later arcs get so much more violent, the plot edits that would have been needed would have been even more sickening than the edits that were already done. CLAMP did not want any further edits so they cut the contract and dropped NHK/Bee Train like a hot potato.

That being said. There will never be a season three. Thank GOD
177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / So. Cali
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
i hope there is a TRC 3 O.O i will be sad if there is not...
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
It seems my post has been completely disregarded.
=|
270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Hiding in the clo...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Altomare wrote:

It seems my post has been completely disregarded.
=|


Not really, I learned awhile back why they stop making it, but one can hope. It's a good series and I'd like to see more of it made into anime. I wouldn't care if they found someone else to remake or complete it.
49072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Altomare wrote:

Oh god.

There will be no season three. Not now, not next year, not ever. We will all grown old and die and there will still not be a "Tsubasa Chronicle" season three.

Why? There are a couple of reasons:

1. Because CLAMP was PISSED OFF at NHK/Bee Train for killing their plot. CLAMP does not like their plots, characters, or romantic pairings to be messed with. NHK/Bee Train are guilty of those three things and more. There is and will be more OVA's but never a season three.

2. After the Record arc, things get far too violent to air on the NHK channel. NHK is the Japanese equivalent of America's PBS. Things like Tsubasa were never intended for children but since the later arcs get so much more violent, the plot edits that would have been needed would have been even more sickening than the edits that were already done. CLAMP did not want any further edits so they cut the contract and dropped NHK/Bee Train like a hot potato.

That being said. There will never be a season three. Thank GOD


No I agree with you but I also hate how OVA's take so long in between episodes. I think you are right though. If they do OVA's they won't have to cut anything or change the plot like they would if they were to broadcast on NHK. I just keep hearing that there won't be any more Seasons or OVA's made at all. So I hope that they at least keep going with the OVA's and/or movies.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Iduna wrote:


Altomare wrote:

It seems my post has been completely disregarded.
=|


Not really, I learned awhile back why they stop making it, but one can hope. It's a good series and I'd like to see more of it made into anime. I wouldn't care if they found someone else to remake or complete it.


Now a remake I wouldn't mind. So long as it followed the manga and wasn't full of non-approved filler episodes, filler characters, and filler romance. I wouldn't mind a remake if it was like the OVA's. "Tsubasa Chronicle" was not an accurate portrayal of Tsubasa RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE. A remake would be great, just as long as NHK/Bee Train never touch anything TRC related again.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

piscesangel85 wrote:


Altomare wrote:

Oh god.

There will be no season three. Not now, not next year, not ever. We will all grown old and die and there will still not be a "Tsubasa Chronicle" season three.

Why? There are a couple of reasons:

1. Because CLAMP was PISSED OFF at NHK/Bee Train for killing their plot. CLAMP does not like their plots, characters, or romantic pairings to be messed with. NHK/Bee Train are guilty of those three things and more. There is and will be more OVA's but never a season three.

2. After the Record arc, things get far too violent to air on the NHK channel. NHK is the Japanese equivalent of America's PBS. Things like Tsubasa were never intended for children but since the later arcs get so much more violent, the plot edits that would have been needed would have been even more sickening than the edits that were already done. CLAMP did not want any further edits so they cut the contract and dropped NHK/Bee Train like a hot potato.

That being said. There will never be a season three. Thank GOD


No I agree with you but I also hate how OVA's take so long in between episodes. I think you are right though. If they do OVA's they won't have to cut anything or change the plot like they would if they were to broadcast on NHK. I just keep hearing that there won't be any more Seasons or OVA's made at all. So I hope that they at least keep going with the OVA's and/or movies.

As far as we currently know, there is no more planned in the way Tsubasa animation, however, an announcement by Production I.G. has mentioned something called "big project" which will have something to do with xxxHOLiC or Tsubasa. Or both.
49072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / Texas
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Altomare wrote:


piscesangel85 wrote:


Altomare wrote:

Oh god.

There will be no season three. Not now, not next year, not ever. We will all grown old and die and there will still not be a "Tsubasa Chronicle" season three.

Why? There are a couple of reasons:

1. Because CLAMP was PISSED OFF at NHK/Bee Train for killing their plot. CLAMP does not like their plots, characters, or romantic pairings to be messed with. NHK/Bee Train are guilty of those three things and more. There is and will be more OVA's but never a season three.

2. After the Record arc, things get far too violent to air on the NHK channel. NHK is the Japanese equivalent of America's PBS. Things like Tsubasa were never intended for children but since the later arcs get so much more violent, the plot edits that would have been needed would have been even more sickening than the edits that were already done. CLAMP did not want any further edits so they cut the contract and dropped NHK/Bee Train like a hot potato.

That being said. There will never be a season three. Thank GOD


No I agree with you but I also hate how OVA's take so long in between episodes. I think you are right though. If they do OVA's they won't have to cut anything or change the plot like they would if they were to broadcast on NHK. I just keep hearing that there won't be any more Seasons or OVA's made at all. So I hope that they at least keep going with the OVA's and/or movies.

As far as we currently know, there is no more planned in the way Tsubasa animation, however, an announcement by Production I.G. has mentioned something called "big project" which will have something to do with xxxHOLiC or Tsubasa. Or both.


I'll just have to be patient ad keep with the manga. With all of the new shows starting and XXXHolic Kei on its way I don't think the wait will be too bad. I think they are going to take their time now so that it's done right from now on. Considering how Tokyo Revelations was NOTHING like Season 1 & 2. But, it was great to see so much progress.
596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

piscesangel85 wrote:


Altomare wrote:


piscesangel85 wrote:


Altomare wrote:

Oh god.

There will be no season three. Not now, not next year, not ever. We will all grown old and die and there will still not be a "Tsubasa Chronicle" season three.

Why? There are a couple of reasons:

1. Because CLAMP was PISSED OFF at NHK/Bee Train for killing their plot. CLAMP does not like their plots, characters, or romantic pairings to be messed with. NHK/Bee Train are guilty of those three things and more. There is and will be more OVA's but never a season three.

2. After the Record arc, things get far too violent to air on the NHK channel. NHK is the Japanese equivalent of America's PBS. Things like Tsubasa were never intended for children but since the later arcs get so much more violent, the plot edits that would have been needed would have been even more sickening than the edits that were already done. CLAMP did not want any further edits so they cut the contract and dropped NHK/Bee Train like a hot potato.

That being said. There will never be a season three. Thank GOD


No I agree with you but I also hate how OVA's take so long in between episodes. I think you are right though. If they do OVA's they won't have to cut anything or change the plot like they would if they were to broadcast on NHK. I just keep hearing that there won't be any more Seasons or OVA's made at all. So I hope that they at least keep going with the OVA's and/or movies.

As far as we currently know, there is no more planned in the way Tsubasa animation, however, an announcement by Production I.G. has mentioned something called "big project" which will have something to do with xxxHOLiC or Tsubasa. Or both.


I'll just have to be patient ad keep with the manga. With all of the new shows starting and XXXHolic Kei on its way I don't think the wait will be too bad. I think they are going to take their time now so that it's done right from now on. Considering how Tokyo Revelations was NOTHING like Season 1 & 2. But, it was great to see so much progress.

Actually, the first two episodes of xxxHOLiC Kei are already out. They were pretty good. Regardless, I love the OVA's as they reflected the REAL Tsubasa. And that is what an anime needs to do.
21094 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Next to the bears
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
dun cancell that >_<!!!!!!!
947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines!!!
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
well that sucks....
966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / wherever Lelouch...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
i hope they'll continue it!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.