First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Duplicate Topics
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

The_8th_Sin wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


Nobody28 wrote:


The_8th_Sin wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:

If you can't search, then just GTFO + STFU, instead of posting a thread.

P.S.

This thread Fails. HARD.


Ohh another EUdd stupid worship group maybe its time for your fucking bad mouth to shut up ehhhh your dumbass group really piss of a lot of cr members if you want fight i'll give it to you.

Please remember all CR members always fight back if anyone who bad mouth's your threads especially Eudd bastards group. Because they shit threads to find attention.


Eudd and company don't "shit" threads (whatever that means) to get attention, they bash threads in order to end stupidity on the forums. The person who started this needs to be bashed for being insufferably lazy.


nice way of doing things ^__^
then i guess you should kill people so noone can be killed right?? ^_^


Sorry, but the situation that you suggested is not even close to equivelent to the forum bashing.


hmm i guess your right since what i suggested is bigger than the forum bashing ^__^
but can i ask you this?? isnt it that when people tend to get away with small things then its not that far that their mind will do something big?? ^_^ if your an anime lover and i know you are since your here then from all the animes i think thats how big thing start from the small things ^_^


The size of the event doesn't matter. After all, like with triangles, similarity is based on the angles, not on the length of the sides. If something is morally wrong, then another event on a smaller or larger scale is exactly the same. The problem is, murder cannot be called similar to anything that does not include murder, because the destruction of human life is a roadblock past which it is near impossible to draw the line of allegory. Murder is in another league entirely.


i see your point but you still havent seen mine ^__^
i just want to say that what both parties are doing is wrong and that people who actually pick sides are wrong too ^__^
you cant stop something like this by bashing people, you'll just end up pissing them off and then they'll get even then it wont stop ^__^
besides posting a dup or wrong thread is not good i get that but isnt harassing a person because of that wrong too???
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

NewSoul wrote:
... how is that weak? i'm proving to you that your username is complete shit cuz it makes no sense just like one piss.


It's weak because it's unoriginal. Your writings are too obscure and it's opacity cannot be interpreted.

This is why you're weak, mentally. (Well, maybe physically too.)
9331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere In Gran...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08
i dun mind this topic and i oso dun mind duplicate topics ^^
1209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

Eudd wrote:


NewSoul wrote:
how is that off topic? i related you being a 'dumbass' (which you are) worshipping the biggest dumbass of all time 'eudd'. what kinda name is that anyways? it's almost as stupid as 'counterclockwise' i guess it's just fags using faggot names.


You're showing indictment to intelligence, yet you're calling someone a dumbass because of that intellect. Doesn't that make you somehow worse than a dumbass?


Tyrantmigs=Mind + Strong body that goes to the GYM "Eudd does'nt have for sure"=TORNADO

Eudd=Intelligence + stupidity + NERDS body = Electric fan
LOL

21995 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / boring, bland ohio
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:


NewSoul wrote:
how is that off topic? i related you being a 'dumbass' (which you are) worshipping the biggest dumbass of all time 'eudd'. what kinda name is that anyways? it's almost as stupid as 'counterclockwise' i guess it's just fags using faggot names.


You're showing indictment to intelligence, yet you're calling someone a dumbass because of that intellect. Doesn't that make you somehow worse than a dumbass?


Tyrantmigs=Mind + Strong body that goes to the GYM "Eudd does'nt have for sure"=TORNADO

Eudd=Intelligence + stupidity + NERDS body = Electric fan
LOL



intelligence + stupidity? you just contradicted yourself
btw why am I being ignored here
EDIT: btw you haven't proven yet that you have a strong mind. So far it's slightly lower than average based on your posts
8694 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA, California i...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08
woow this is one funny thread, btw, just ignore me and continue ur arguement plzz, dun let me interupt da show

~Yanir
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:


NewSoul wrote:
how is that off topic? i related you being a 'dumbass' (which you are) worshipping the biggest dumbass of all time 'eudd'. what kinda name is that anyways? it's almost as stupid as 'counterclockwise' i guess it's just fags using faggot names.


You're showing indictment to intelligence, yet you're calling someone a dumbass because of that intellect. Doesn't that make you somehow worse than a dumbass?


Tyrantmigs=Mind + Strong body that goes to the GYM "Eudd does'nt have for sure"=TORNADO

Eudd=Intelligence + stupidity + NERDS body = Electric fan
LOL



What the hell are you saying? You make no sense at all. How does your way of attempt to get stronger, even contribute anything to what we're talking about here?

Intelligence and stupidity can't merge together. I'm not sure if you know what "intelligence" means.

Do I care if you go to the gym or not? Do I care if you made out of a pathetic insult like "electric fan"? What you're proving is nothing but your vacuous feeble mind.

--

By the way, you quoted the wrong post. Smart one.
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

ichigosame wrote:

Hmmm people make Duplicate topics and then people flame them like crazy, guys guys get real people don't have time too search through over 500 topics to see if their topic is a duplicate or not, right?
Well unless its like so very obvious like someonem aking a "Favorite Anime" topic which is the 1st topic o.o
So when People Tell someone that their topic is a duplicate they go like " Duplicate. Reported, next time search the forums " i hate it when people do that.


.................... that serch fourms tool is pretty convienant and easy to use though-desu......
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

artgeek707 wrote:

intelligence + stupidity? you just contradicted yourself
btw why am I being ignored here
EDIT: btw you haven't proven yet that you have a strong mind. So far it's slightly lower than average based on your posts


ARTGEEK ! * glomps *

Leave Eudd alone . You know he`s right . There`s no point in retaliating .
6320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / tokyo roofs (Oreg...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08
yeah dude just go with the rules even though there enoying, i sometimes accidently make a duplicate topic.
15623 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Labs, towns, citi...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

Nobody28 wrote:



i see your point but you still havent seen mine ^__^
i just want to say that what both parties are doing is wrong and that people who actually pick sides are wrong too ^__^
you cant stop something like this by bashing people, you'll just end up pissing them off and then they'll get even then it wont stop ^__^
besides posting a dup or wrong thread is not good i get that but isnt harassing a person because of that wrong too???


Interesting and extremely compelling point. I still want you to know that this is not about idealism really; it's about the desire of people who are angered by the events around them to react to what is written on the forums. It just so happens that a group of people gathered together to do this together, but it is still a legitimate reaction.
1513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08

x0lqtpiel0x wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:


Eudd wrote:


TyrantMigs wrote:
That Eudd shit and her retarded group is always saying curses to Cr user thats the reason why i am angry


Don't ignore my post. Quote back to it before you quote others please.


Don't need to quate back to SOMEONE RETARDED LIKE YOU LOL> ^_^

and no time to read the leader of shit iddiotic group like yours I'll just play my huge penis LOL


uhm you are the retard, you can't even spell "quote" right


i have a question ^_^
you guys really do belive that what your doing is actually going to stop all the user froming making dupes??
you see it was said that you bash the thread that is a dup or in violation with cr rules but doesnt that mean that you have to say that he fail and that he should never do that again or something close to that??
but all i see is you bashing the user and their life so isnt that worst than someone actually duping a thread??
explain please ty ^__^
78167 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Japan
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/16/08
We don't expect everyone to follow the rules, but we expect them to know the consequences of not following them. They have no argument against any of the mods that end up banning them or locking their threads, just because they were too lazy to read the rules and familiarize themselves with it.

So in the end, there's no point in talking about this. Either follow the rules, or face the consequences. And that goes for everyone, including the flamers that supposedly "uphold" the rules.





~ Locked
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.