First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Banner Competition
Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

s2_sel wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Made another one^^
Not Moving

Moving


you just made it even harder to pick the winner XD


hehe^^may I ask do we hav a limit of how many we make??


well not really....but you know that your a mod...and mods MIGHT not be accepted.....but thats only if not many non mods dont enter this...but you can do as many as you like....i would be thankful for that ^_________^


ok that means i can make as many as i like^^yeah
Posted 4/18/08 , edited 4/18/08

adelineang840 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


adelineang840 wrote:

Made another one^^
Not Moving

Moving


you just made it even harder to pick the winner XD


hehe^^may I ask do we hav a limit of how many we make??


well not really....but you know that your a mod...and mods MIGHT not be accepted.....but thats only if not many non mods dont enter this...but you can do as many as you like....i would be thankful for that ^_________^


ok that means i can make as many as i like^^yeah


yup!! ^^
Member
20109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / ♂my anime land♀
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
3rd one^^
Not Moving

Moving

Posted 4/18/08
I hope this is okay. It's my first time making a banner for a competition If you want me to change any minor details I can



It's quite simple, not too crowded and little animation Hope it makes it to being the one to win, teehee ~♥
Member
19230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

s2_sel wrote:


sweetshamah wrote:

My Entry.



adelineang840. Gomen I didn't know you were also using the same picture. Gomen. *bows*


wow i like it ^^


Really? Thank you then.. HEHE XD
Posted 4/18/08
I luv ur banner Toffeerollx! it is so kawaii!
Posted 4/18/08
Here is mine! hope u enjoy!
Posted 4/18/08

WinterSnowCrystal wrote:

me joining for fun to support the group! x3!


i like it soo kawaii
Posted 4/18/08
Here is my banner entry:
Hope u will like it



or

Posted 4/18/08

adelineang840 wrote:

3rd one^^
Not Moving

Moving



awsome! ^^
Posted 4/18/08

Toffeerollx wrote:

I hope this is okay. It's my first time making a banner for a competition If you want me to change any minor details I can



It's quite simple, not too crowded and little animation Hope it makes it to being the one to win, teehee ~♥


i love it! ^_____^ simple is great!! and its pretty at the same time so even better~~ [p.s great for the animation.....im so envious of the pple that can do that XD]
Posted 4/18/08

sweetshamah wrote:


s2_sel wrote:


sweetshamah wrote:

My Entry.



adelineang840. Gomen I didn't know you were also using the same picture. Gomen. *bows*


wow i like it ^^


Really? Thank you then.. HEHE XD


keke yup~~ the colours are bright and clear.....great to attract pple's attentions and its pretty!! ^^
Posted 4/18/08

i_love_anime_aznprincess wrote:

Here is mine! hope u enjoy!


cute and pretty....GREAT!! ^^ thanks for entering i love it~~
Posted 4/18/08

sweetgurl235 wrote:

Here is my banner entry:
Hope u will like it



or



wow!!! awsome job~~ ^____^
Posted 4/18/08

s2_sel wrote:


sweetgurl235 wrote:

Here is my banner entry:
Hope u will like it



or



wow!!! awsome job~~ ^____^


Thx..im glad u like it
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.