First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
WHy do majority of the Filipinos do not follow the rules.
11277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Iloilo City, PH
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08

Sulla wrote:

They came from a poor curropt nation so they love their computers and internet.
Also because they are spanish they believe their shit don't stink so they can break the rules.


spanish...? hahahaha despite the ridiculous claims of some of my countrymen, statistically only less than 4% of the population have european ancestry...

on the other hand Spanish colonialism never did this country good or other colonies for that matter... except kill a few people we now know as heroes and martyrs...
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / philippines, para...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08

Shaun_Mimi wrote:


Sulla wrote:


heshiron wrote:

In the chatroom and forums. They Use Tagalog and other languages.


why?
I am ashamed at my fellow Pinoys that do not follow the rules. Are they just so hard-headed?


They came from a poor curropt nation so they love their computers and internet.
Also because they are spanish they believe their shit don't stink so they can break the rules.


Oh look guys, is the ever-so-famous racist, Sulla.
Filipinos are not all Spanish you dingbat. Have some knowledge please before you speak. Ignorant bastard.


Anyway, I disagree with the OP. It's not only Filipinos who don't follow the rule, there are a majority of people who don't (from other races). If you go around the forums, you'll see.


This is totally true... everyone breaks the rule... so what like are you perfect so that you don't break rules... and this thread is a failure... you want people to see that we make mistakes we don't care if your ashamed that we break rules... because everyone does were not perfect made get that in your mind.

If you can't say anything nice to others just keep it in yourselves we don't speak bad of you... so learn your thing
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08

makimaki_sataandagi wrote:

well some people do get excited when they see someone from the same ethnic on the web... so maybe it means that by speaking in their mother tongue is like telling each other we have something in common or woohoo my fellow friend who I just met and is a Filipino... but you can't really say its Filipinos... it should be noobs... in fact almost everyone




i agree with you.. i for one sometimes don't use english as a medium of expression.. It's because it's much fun using your own language in talking with someone whom you speak the same tongue with..

And for those who get irritated with some who don't use English then don't mind joining the conversation if you can't understand.. hhahaha..
15785 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / F / ---mystic moon----
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
well...being obedient to the rules start when you are small...and yes, there just some times that the more we say "not allowed" the more we do those things....
2544 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / F / Shhhh secret! :P
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
You can't really generalize, but I do see a lot of posts not in English, especially in threads that are directed towards Filipinos. But everyone breaks the forum rules every now and then I guess.
3077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
A LOT of people do that maybe the reason you always see filipinos doing it is because they are active members in the chatroom or you can easily notice them because you can understand what they are saying. like me, for example, i will surely notice someone speaking tagalog rather than pay attention to someone speaking a language i don't understand.
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
guys, don't point at the filipinos, point at the individual users. there are a lot of other kinds of people that do it too... and i don't think it has anything to do with them being filipino.
1704 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M / Black Hole
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
Don't mind Sulla.

He's one of those idiots who doesn't know where the heck is there country located in the world map.

haha... i love using that as a reference for their uber "coolness".
11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 4/12/08 , edited 4/13/08
not just because they speak their own language means they break the rules, it's because WE Filipinos are proud of our National language...

not US filipinos but also, there are some people who are just proud of their National language and is not ashamed to use it...

we could learn from each other, especially their language...

So if you,heshiron, is ashamed of your fellowmen, then you do not deserve to be called a filipino...
13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
rules are ment to be broken....
5463 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

valdaros wrote:

Don't mind Sulla.

He's one of those idiots who doesn't know where the heck is there country located in the world map.

haha... i love using that as a reference for their uber "coolness". :w00t:


Does it matter where those primitive islands are? with the exception of Manila, the other Islands should be used for garbage reclamation.

You people should give honor to Spain, though they were like low end tech of Europe they raised your land and people to the level of...Pond scum which was what USA-The King of the Earth-wanted in 1905.
Which kept from being raped to much by the Japs during the War.

So be sure to bow down to Spain and The King of the Earth in English or Tackylag.

11813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / over the rainbow
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
who here has followed the rules and NEVER, EVER disobeyed it?!
i think everyone of us disobeyed the rules...
17397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / Im Lost
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
says who?
705 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:

who here has followed the rules and NEVER, EVER disobeyed it?!
i think everyone of us disobeyed the rules...


Me. Please refrain from such generalizations. Not everyone will stoop so low as you suggested.
5308 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Cebu City, Philip...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

mysteriouseli09 wrote:

not just because they speak their own language means they break the rules, it's because WE Filipinos are proud of our National language...

not US filipinos but also, there are some people who are just proud of their National language and is not ashamed to use it...

we could learn from each other, especially their language...

So if you,heshiron, is ashamed of your fellowmen, then you do not deserve to be called a filipino...


char! go Elise!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.