First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
How would you mod your car?
50 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/29/08


OOO YEAH DAMN THATS NICE
Posted 1/29/08
lol i'd clean the engine bay because it looks like shiat. xD

Also, new suspension set, Ohlins Adjustable Coilovers, KAAZ 2-way LSD, OS Giken Clutch kit & flywheel , Brembo Brake plates/Calipers, Forged Pistons, New intake piping and filters, paint the coverplate, Strut bars & braces, new transmission, BOV, new exhaust system, new Defi Gauges, 320km speedometer, bigger injectors, New radiator, new cam gears, New manifold, fuel pump, water pump, hoses, oil cooler/filter, catalytec converter, ECU, New shoes aswell as new interior, bucket seats cause the current ones are ass dirty.

I will keep my foglights.
Might do bayside blue with white Nismo LMGT 2 rims.
or black metallic with Black/Chrome 2piece 3spoke Volk Rims or RG II 6spoke gold rims.

Shit i'd like to fix the wiring harness aswell.. I saw a clean ass engine and it was all underneath I was like.. OMG!! *SQUIRT*

Its a 1999 Skyline R34 GT-R
Posted 1/29/08
lol @ the picture of optimus Prime above my previous post!
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Navic wrote:

Evo 8 MR FQ-330 (the 400 is 2 crazy on the lag)
cold air intake, new exhast system, carbon fiber hood, take out back seats for roll cage (and so i dont have to drive ppl), brembo brakes, BBS rims, Yokahoma Advans, new intercooler and turbo, of course a new suspension, oh and a carbon fiber wing


it already have a carbon fiber wing.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Gt-racing wrote:


Navic wrote:

Evo 8 MR FQ-330 (the 400 is 2 crazy on the lag)
cold air intake, new exhast system, carbon fiber hood, take out back seats for roll cage (and so i dont have to drive ppl), brembo brakes, BBS rims, Yokahoma Advans, new intercooler and turbo, of course a new suspension, oh and a carbon fiber wing


it already have a carbon fiber wing.


this is what i ment by new carbon fiber wing
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/images/products/3553/3553-7675-m.jpg

(note: not htat exact one but somehting that looks like that the one it has dont look so good)
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

yangss14 wrote:


Navic wrote:


EbEvoVIII wrote:


Navic wrote:

Evo 8 MR FQ-330 (the 400 is 2 crazy on the lag)
cold air intake, new exhast system, carbon fiber hood, take out back seats for roll cage (and so i dont have to drive ppl), brembo brakes, BBS rims, Yokahoma Advans, new intercooler and turbo, of course a new suspension, oh and a carbon fiber wing


The FQ-330 is no different than an Evo 8 MR. It has just a little bit more power. You don't neccessarily need a roll cage. Yes it would be of great advantage if you are into teh 10s and maybe even into the 11s. The FQ-330 already comes with BBS rims, Brembo brakes, Yokohama Advans A046. Why need a new turbo when the 16g is capable of making it into the 400whp mark? No need for a new intercooler either unless you are running a bigger turbo with much more lag. The FQ-330 comes with the Bilstein suspension made for the track. These are rally-bred machines out on the streets. Also, most of the wing is already carbon fiber. No need for a new wing either. It's pretty much pointless unless you are going more than 100+ mph.



did i say i was gonna go speed limit? anyway the wing thats alrdy on there doesnt look so hot so thats what i ment by getting a new wing but suspension,wheels, brakes,and rims wise i didnt really look into what it has but hell if it alrdy has that much its worth the cost. The rollcage is for looks and so i have a "excuse" for taking the back seats out u have no idea how much my friends mooch off my me since i have a car and crap


uhmmm dont ever say rollcage is for looks...that just makes you look like a poser..you have a rollcage for what? crack your skull?

dont mean to sound like an arse..but its the truth..


eh? dont know about u but for ppl that dont really dont try and slide(above 45 anything under its pretty easy to handle)/race their car and stuff the rollcage is really for looks but it does add safety if some stupid person rear ends me when they are goin to fast


5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Navic wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


Navic wrote:

Evo 8 MR FQ-330 (the 400 is 2 crazy on the lag)
cold air intake, new exhast system, carbon fiber hood, take out back seats for roll cage (and so i dont have to drive ppl), brembo brakes, BBS rims, Yokahoma Advans, new intercooler and turbo, of course a new suspension, oh and a carbon fiber wing


it already have a carbon fiber wing.


this is what i ment by new carbon fiber wing
http://www.sportcompactonly.com/images/products/3553/3553-7675-m.jpg

(note: not htat exact one but somehting that looks like that the one it has dont look so good)


I was being sarcastic
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Navic wrote:


yangss14 wrote:


Navic wrote:


EbEvoVIII wrote:


Navic wrote:

Evo 8 MR FQ-330 (the 400 is 2 crazy on the lag)
cold air intake, new exhast system, carbon fiber hood, take out back seats for roll cage (and so i dont have to drive ppl), brembo brakes, BBS rims, Yokahoma Advans, new intercooler and turbo, of course a new suspension, oh and a carbon fiber wing


The FQ-330 is no different than an Evo 8 MR. It has just a little bit more power. You don't neccessarily need a roll cage. Yes it would be of great advantage if you are into teh 10s and maybe even into the 11s. The FQ-330 already comes with BBS rims, Brembo brakes, Yokohama Advans A046. Why need a new turbo when the 16g is capable of making it into the 400whp mark? No need for a new intercooler either unless you are running a bigger turbo with much more lag. The FQ-330 comes with the Bilstein suspension made for the track. These are rally-bred machines out on the streets. Also, most of the wing is already carbon fiber. No need for a new wing either. It's pretty much pointless unless you are going more than 100+ mph.



did i say i was gonna go speed limit? anyway the wing thats alrdy on there doesnt look so hot so thats what i ment by getting a new wing but suspension,wheels, brakes,and rims wise i didnt really look into what it has but hell if it alrdy has that much its worth the cost. The rollcage is for looks and so i have a "excuse" for taking the back seats out u have no idea how much my friends mooch off my me since i have a car and crap


uhmmm dont ever say rollcage is for looks...that just makes you look like a poser..you have a rollcage for what? crack your skull?

dont mean to sound like an arse..but its the truth..


eh? dont know about u but for ppl that dont really dont try and slide(above 45 anything under its pretty easy to handle)/race their car and stuff the rollcage is really for looks but it does add safety if some stupid person rear ends me when they are goin to fast




getting a roll cage that's for looks won't do shit to save you, get a proper one or don't get one at all.

don't get a sedan if you're avoiding hauling friends, hurr.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
the evo is nicer than most cars i see on the road and the all wheel drive is quite a plus when i go snowboarding
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Navic wrote:

the evo is nicer than most cars i see on the road and the all wheel drive is quite a plus when i go snowboarding


I like how most people assume they need AWD on the snow.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Gt-racing wrote:


Navic wrote:

the evo is nicer than most cars i see on the road and the all wheel drive is quite a plus when i go snowboarding


I like how most people assume they need AWD on the snow.


i didnt assume what i ment when i said its a plus when i go snowboarding is that if condition ever get to the point where i need chains i wouldnt i dont know about u but putting chains onto a car is a pain in the ass
5352 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Navic wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


Navic wrote:

the evo is nicer than most cars i see on the road and the all wheel drive is quite a plus when i go snowboarding


I like how most people assume they need AWD on the snow.


i didnt assume what i ment when i said its a plus when i go snowboarding is that if condition ever get to the point where i need chains i wouldnt i dont know about u but putting chains onto a car is a pain in the ass


if it's to the point you need chains, I really doubt the evo will really be the car you want to trash around on snow. I sure as hell won't want to.
70122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 1/29/08
I would change my car from front-wheel drive to rear-wheel drive. You can probably guess why.
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 1/29/08

Gt-racing wrote:


Navic wrote:


Gt-racing wrote:


Navic wrote:

the evo is nicer than most cars i see on the road and the all wheel drive is quite a plus when i go snowboarding


I like how most people assume they need AWD on the snow.


i didnt assume what i ment when i said its a plus when i go snowboarding is that if condition ever get to the point where i need chains i wouldnt i dont know about u but putting chains onto a car is a pain in the ass


if it's to the point you need chains, I really doubt the evo will really be the car you want to trash around on snow. I sure as hell won't want to.


thats you i would, hell if im gonna put money into that kind of car i mine as well have some fun with it. dont know about you but goin really fast on the freeway just doesnt cut it anymore
850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/30/08

Navic wrote:


yangss14 wrote:


Navic wrote:


EbEvoVIII wrote:


Navic wrote:

Evo 8 MR FQ-330 (the 400 is 2 crazy on the lag)
cold air intake, new exhast system, carbon fiber hood, take out back seats for roll cage (and so i dont have to drive ppl), brembo brakes, BBS rims, Yokahoma Advans, new intercooler and turbo, of course a new suspension, oh and a carbon fiber wing


The FQ-330 is no different than an Evo 8 MR. It has just a little bit more power. You don't neccessarily need a roll cage. Yes it would be of great advantage if you are into teh 10s and maybe even into the 11s. The FQ-330 already comes with BBS rims, Brembo brakes, Yokohama Advans A046. Why need a new turbo when the 16g is capable of making it into the 400whp mark? No need for a new intercooler either unless you are running a bigger turbo with much more lag. The FQ-330 comes with the Bilstein suspension made for the track. These are rally-bred machines out on the streets. Also, most of the wing is already carbon fiber. No need for a new wing either. It's pretty much pointless unless you are going more than 100+ mph.



did i say i was gonna go speed limit? anyway the wing thats alrdy on there doesnt look so hot so thats what i ment by getting a new wing but suspension,wheels, brakes,and rims wise i didnt really look into what it has but hell if it alrdy has that much its worth the cost. The rollcage is for looks and so i have a "excuse" for taking the back seats out u have no idea how much my friends mooch off my me since i have a car and crap


uhmmm dont ever say rollcage is for looks...that just makes you look like a poser..you have a rollcage for what? crack your skull?

dont mean to sound like an arse..but its the truth..


eh? dont know about u but for ppl that dont really dont try and slide(above 45 anything under its pretty easy to handle)/race their car and stuff the rollcage is really for looks but it does add safety if some stupid person rear ends me when they are goin to fast





puhhh leassseeee ok mr tsuchiya im sorry for your godness like skills but a lot of noobs cant drift going at 45, hell i can drift going 70+ and its not as ez as it looks bub

try drifting a car at 50+ and then come back to me
drifting takes practice and time and dont give me that ken gushi bs..
ken gushi started a lot earlier (his dad owns a shop that is into drifting) and he did his time and practices also

roll cage is not for looks mr. poser
i have a full rollcage/roll bar/harness bar etc...and i drove it from my dads shop to my house and i thought i was going to break my skull, a rollcage wraps the lines off the car on the inside so therefore there is a big pole right next to your head...and i dont think thats very safe
and rollcage is a must anywhere at tracks if you are thinking about tandeming (oh and you can flip your car and the rollcage will save you from your roof crushing onto your head
First  Prev  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.