First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply Come here for your ranks!
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

tc_goaly wrote:

could i be hitsugaya? i am done with the pics :D


done =)
42041 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / you wish you knew ;D
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
yeah thanx lil sis!! lol
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

ayame123 wrote:

wats hebi??
can i b ten ten?? i uplaod 5 pics rite?? or .....


yup, and you dont need to upload pics, just invite your friends ^.^

well, if ur on the anime, then you're not there yet
soo

Member
9111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:


ayame123 wrote:

wats hebi??
can i b ten ten?? i uplaod 5 pics rite?? or .....


yup, and you dont need to upload pics, just invite your friends ^.^

well, if ur on the anime, then you're not there yet
soo



ooohh i c >< kuew kuew thx btw ><
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

ayame123 wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


ayame123 wrote:

wats hebi??
can i b ten ten?? i uplaod 5 pics rite?? or .....


yup, and you dont need to upload pics, just invite your friends ^.^

well, if ur on the anime, then you're not there yet
soo



ooohh i c >< kuew kuew thx btw ><


np =)
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be hitsugaya? i am done with the pics :D


done =)


i would just like to tell u that u place me for tousen XD
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

tc_goaly wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be hitsugaya? i am done with the pics :D


done =)


i would just like to tell u that u place me for tousen XD


haha OOPS lol sorryy
thanks for telling me =)

Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be hitsugaya? i am done with the pics :D


done =)


i would just like to tell u that u place me for tousen XD


haha OOPS lol sorryy
thanks for telling me =)



hehe its ok XD
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

tc_goaly wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be hitsugaya? i am done with the pics :D


done =)


i would just like to tell u that u place me for tousen XD


haha OOPS lol sorryy
thanks for telling me =)



hehe its ok XD


i changed it back, so dun worry =)
Member
53781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / in front of the c...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:


xoxmangoxox wrote:


tc_goaly wrote:

could i be hitsugaya? i am done with the pics :D


done =)


i would just like to tell u that u place me for tousen XD


haha OOPS lol sorryy
thanks for telling me =)



hehe its ok XD


i changed it back, so dun worry =)


tnx XD

Member
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08 , edited 4/20/08
Hey, can I be Orihime?

Bleach-Others-Humans-Orihime

I thinks shes very kind-hearted, Like me!

Oh, how many pic do I need?
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/20/08

anime132 wrote:

Hey, can I be Orihime?

Bleach-Others-Humans-Orihime

I thinks shes very kind-hearted, Like me!

Oh, how many pic do I need?


you dont need to upload pics =)
just invite your friends
Member
2525 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/20/08
Oh ok, thanks lots!
Moderator
3768 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / land of promise,...
Offline
Posted 4/23/08 , edited 4/23/08
i would like to be stark. dont worry im gonna upload now 10 pics or maybe more than 10 if you like! (of course you'll like it! )

EDITED: hey, i;ve already finished uploading 20 pics. and im gonna upload more pics for this group on the upcoming days. hehehehe. i'm qualified now for stark eh? haha. thanks btw.
Creator
5755 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / canadaa
Offline
Posted 4/24/08

redhorse92 wrote:

i would like to be stark. dont worry im gonna upload now 10 pics or maybe more than 10 if you like! (of course you'll like it! )

EDITED: hey, i;ve already finished uploading 20 pics. and im gonna upload more pics for this group on the upcoming days. hehehehe. i'm qualified now for stark eh? haha. thanks btw.


haha xD ill put u up now
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.