First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
what is better Harem or Hentai
3092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / wonderland =]
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
hentai ..... oh and yaoi hentai is rele hawt too <3
1635 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / http://overzero.e...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

killamoa wrote:

if its funny then harem
if its for development of the plot the hentai


are you fucking kidding me?

Posted 4/13/08
hentai
6528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dude where am i?
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Harem is better. They are hilarious. If ur gonna watch porn, at least watch the real thing.
9269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Rofl. See above.
If you just want sex, then watch Hentai. If you want plot (or whatever plot there actually is in a harem =/), then watch Harem.
All in all, I'd rather just have a nice, pure romance anime instead xD
1112 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
it depends but since im a dude....Hentai....
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
. . . harem and hentai are completely different . . . how can u compare that? Both hentai and harem are genre's of anime so they can b combined. so if any1 like harem or hentai go search for a harem and hentai anime so pointless threads like this wont exist anymore
5719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
If they could combine them that would be Epic win
Posted 4/13/08

swordbellums wrote:


killamoa wrote:

if its funny then harem
if its for development of the plot the hentai


are you fucking kidding me?



Again ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

hentai is like

a cool guy lets fuck him . . . and then more girls go like look a good looking guy fuck lets fuck him

or some goes like

*blackmail* girl/guy used as sex slave . . .

or some like this

in public *grope grope* *fuck fuck* then goes off to the next girl

seriously what plot development
106947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
harem cuz its more funny then hentai
106947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

kuletboi wrote:


swordbellums wrote:


killamoa wrote:

if its funny then harem
if its for development of the plot the hentai


are you fucking kidding me?



Again ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

hentai is like

a cool guy lets fuck him . . . and then more girls go like look a good looking guy fuck lets fuck him

or some goes like

*blackmail* girl/guy used as sex slave . . .

or some like this

in public *grope grope* *fuck fuck* then goes off to the next girl

seriously what plot development


what r u even saying???
72055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Tatooine
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
I'd say both at the same time *grins*
40919 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / HI
Online
Posted 4/13/08
UHhh
Hentai.
Posted 4/13/08

AnimeKami wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


swordbellums wrote:


killamoa wrote:

if its funny then harem
if its for development of the plot the hentai


are you fucking kidding me?



Again ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

hentai is like

a cool guy lets fuck him . . . and then more girls go like look a good looking guy fuck lets fuck him

or some goes like

*blackmail* girl/guy used as sex slave . . .

or some like this

in public *grope grope* *fuck fuck* then goes off to the next girl

seriously what plot development


what r u even saying???


make things short . . .

hentai is like a montage of sex scenes . . . no development what so ever . . . if there are any its the sex scenes developing . . .
106947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

kuletboi wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


kuletboi wrote:


swordbellums wrote:


killamoa wrote:

if its funny then harem
if its for development of the plot the hentai


are you fucking kidding me?



Again ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

hentai is like

a cool guy lets fuck him . . . and then more girls go like look a good looking guy fuck lets fuck him

or some goes like

*blackmail* girl/guy used as sex slave . . .

or some like this

in public *grope grope* *fuck fuck* then goes off to the next girl

seriously what plot development


what r u even saying???


make things short . . .

hentai is like a montage of sex scenes . . . no development what so ever . . . if there are any its the sex scenes developing . . .


thats not true rumbling hearts has hentai and its amazing
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.