Code Geass and other 2008 new animes
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08
Do you think the new 2008 animes will be licensed before we even finish watching it???? like Code Geass R2, Soul Eater, Toloveru, vampire Knight, macross Frontier, Etc
Posted 4/13/08
Duplicate .
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / A place where der...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
Code Geass R2 is already licensed i think and probably the others as well might be licensed oh well dey really like to license new animes especially the new ones and the popular ones
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

xpinvader22 wrote:

Code Geass R2 is already licensed i think and probably the others as well might be licensed oh well dey really like to license new animes especially the new ones and the popular ones


Hopefully Crunchyroll can Finish uploading the new animes before it stop licensing the series
5475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
There are always ways to watch them.
1176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / A place where der...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

evilelmo_2005 wrote:


xpinvader22 wrote:

Code Geass R2 is already licensed i think and probably the others as well might be licensed oh well dey really like to license new animes especially the new ones and the popular ones


Hopefully Crunchyroll can Finish uploading the new animes before it stop licensing the series


hahahahahahaha i wish dat too but cant be helped if dey like Licensing dat much hahaha
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

Tideo wrote:

There are always ways to watch them.


yeah but it's pretty hard finding other sites >.<
4202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

evilelmo_2005 wrote:


Tideo wrote:

There are always ways to watch them.


yeah but it's pretty hard finding other sites >.<


check my profile for other sites

8889 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
i will just buy the DVD..............................
1469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Hedbrant wrote:


evilelmo_2005 wrote:


Tideo wrote:

There are always ways to watch them.


yeah but it's pretty hard finding other sites >.<


check my profile for other sites



thanks but hopefully it uploads the new ones >.<
You must be logged in to post.