First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
What is the most mysterious thing in all of animes?
8865 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / sydney AUSTRALIA
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
why didnt the thrid hokage cut off orichimarus head instead of arms i mean with out ur soul in ur head ur stuffed anyway
3210 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / on the moon
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
kakashi's face....
3092 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / LaGuNa, PhIlIpPiN...
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
kakashi's face
6867 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
"Just a little bit, Ok?" LOL



Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
Why nobody has to use the bathroom ever in anime.
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Two street down f...
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08

Kaibitsu wrote:


LmaonadeLOL wrote:

How does Matsuri keep her virginity when she's been living for thousands of years looking like this...?


.



where in the story does it say she's a virgin?

1724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
the body of the girl they are all hot and good looking and they have bigg boobs i wonder why in real life nobody has such a big boobs maybe yes but only a few
2622 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
68 / Sweden
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
Ugh, the whole storyline of higurashi >_________>
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08

daisukechan wrote:


Kaibitsu wrote:


LmaonadeLOL wrote:

How does Matsuri keep her virginity when she's been living for thousands of years looking like this...?


.



where in the story does it say she's a virgin?



It doesn't. We're going by assumption xD
781 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
hmmm... um y the president in hunterxhunter is stil alive? lol but it said nothing bout that in the anime so... i guess its y do they even try to hint at romance in shounen anime wen we kno nothing wil ever happen?
6938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / location location...
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
Hmmm the biggest mystery is HOW DOES ANKO'S TRENCHCOAT STAY IN THE SAME PLACE EVEN WHEN RUNNING?????? I NEED TO KNOW XD
44 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08

nyczfinest wrote:

Why nobody has to use the bathroom ever in anime.



naruto does lol
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08

ShikamaruXP wrote:

Hmmm the biggest mystery is HOW DOES ANKO'S TRENCHCOAT STAY IN THE SAME PLACE EVEN WHEN RUNNING?????? I NEED TO KNOW XD


lol i know! me too! and also, the huge mystery of...
KAKASHI'S FACE
*gasp* lol.
and also, who Tobi (from naruto) really is. (but we all know its obito, kishimoto just hasnt written/drawn it yet)
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mississauga
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08
NARUTO'S PARENTS!!! Allthough i think hes related to the 4!
220 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Two street down f...
Offline
Posted 11/22/07 , edited 4/21/08

nyczfinest wrote:


daisukechan wrote:


Kaibitsu wrote:


LmaonadeLOL wrote:

How does Matsuri keep her virginity when she's been living for thousands of years looking like this...?


.



where in the story does it say she's a virgin?



It doesn't. We're going by assumption xD


lol I really hated how that story ended; would have perfered an happy ending =[ I loved the art,character,and story... too bad they didn't end up the way they wanted =[
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.