First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
15 yo wants a breast reduction
2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

CounterClockwise wrote:



Didn't see any abs, on her stomach, so i guess it's fat. It also seemed that she concentrates on her leg muscles rather than her upper body, meaning that it was fat.



But if you had boobs like her would you even be able to do a sit up? Lol No way she could get muscles.
I know I wouldn't be able to. Plus she was going out for cross country which is her legs.

Maybe you can show us a picture of what your "Skinny" looks like because I'm picturing people that have no muscles no fat, bones sticking out and their face is so skinny you can see their cheek bones. I'd say she was an average human if I say so the least. Doesn't look like she was packing twinkies in everyday Roflz
1951 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / www.charsuibao.bl...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
15 yo ?
1938 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New York
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Chance16 wrote:


AHTL wrote:

*sigh* Don't like skinny girls, they scare me .__. What's so great about a bag of bones, eh?



depends on your size, if you are skinny then of course you like girls who are similar size to you...like if you are average then you prefer average girls...

and whats good about being skinny? nice long legs...nice tummy, the whole petite image...no excess baggage etc..of course there are some flaws like we might not survive the next ice age or we'll starve first...



Um, I might also like to say... some women are skinny because they try to be, and who can blame them? The media revolves around literal "bags of bones" like Kate Bosworth and Victoria Beckham. I personally don't find them attractive at all, but just the way men are encouraged to be sexually active and masculine, women are encouraged to be skinny and "attractive."
Other women - like me - are just naturally skinny. It's not like we asked to be born super-thin! Sometimes it's a disadvantage - I get cold/hot easily, I get bumped around, and people assume I'm dieting and tell me to eat (some lady thought I had anorexia when I was a kid). I eat more than some guys I know! But this is me. This is my metabolism. And I really can't do anything about it. So I don't like it when people discriminate against skinny women as well as overweight women.
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

AHTL wrote:


CatOConnor wrote:


AHTL wrote:


CatOConnor wrote:

some*


Use. The. Gods. Be. Cursed. Edit. Button. If. You. Want. To. Edit. Your. Fucking. Post. ~neh?


And please delete the "edit" post too.


And why would I want to do what you say?



Because:

a) Double posting is against forum rules
b) Your "edit" post is equal to spam/CR point farming
c) You got the fucking edit button a reason
d) if you still don't get it, you're dumb :D


You say that like there are not 100s of other anime sights I can go to.


26342 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Stamford, CT
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

smoroll wrote:


chocuqueen wrote:

lol im not 18+ =]


yet your 68 ;D


I was about to say the same thing!!
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / core
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

n_n303 wrote:


jan98x wrote:
d36? is that the same size of the girl's thingy on the vid?lol
just got curious...


No, its one cup size smaller.
the girl was a double to triple. Mine varies from a single D to double.


thanks..i now have an idea of how the measuring works.lol
27757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

CatOConnor wrote:


AHTL wrote:


CatOConnor wrote:


AHTL wrote:


CatOConnor wrote:

some*


Use. The. Gods. Be. Cursed. Edit. Button. If. You. Want. To. Edit. Your. Fucking. Post. ~neh?


And please delete the "edit" post too.


And why would I want to do what you say?



Because:

a) Double posting is against forum rules
b) Your "edit" post is equal to spam/CR point farming
c) You got the fucking edit button a reason
d) if you still don't get it, you're dumb :D


You say that like there are not 100s of other anime sights I can go to.




then fucking leave!!

and btw,you and ahtl stop this now,its off topic

2671 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Ohio
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

CounterClockwise wrote:


forestfoxer wrote:


CounterClockwise wrote:



Didn't see any abs, on her stomach, so i guess it's fat. It also seemed that she concentrates on her leg muscles rather than her upper body, meaning that it was fat.



But if you had boobs like her would you even be able to do a sit up? Lol No way she could get muscles.
I know I wouldn't be able to. Plus she was going out for cross country which is her legs.

Maybe you can show us a picture of what your "Skinny" looks like because I'm picturing people that have no muscles no fat, bones sticking out and their face is so skinny you can see their cheek bones. I'd say she was an average human if I say so the least. Doesn't look like she was packing twinkies in everyday Roflz


Our standards of "fat" and "average" are different. Let us refrain from becoming emotional about this and start arguing about something pointless.



Soooo should I take that as your not going to show me what skinny is? =\
16315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / ♪ ♫ ☼ england
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

sayaxchan wrote:

Um, I might also like to say... some women are skinny because they try to be, and who can blame them? The media revolves around literal "bags of bones" like Kate Bosworth and Victoria Beckham. I personally don't find them attractive at all, but just the way men are encouraged to be sexually active and masculine, women are encouraged to be skinny and "attractive."
Other women - like me - are just naturally skinny. It's not like we asked to be born super-thin! Sometimes it's a disadvantage - I get cold/hot easily, I get bumped around, and people assume I'm dieting and tell me to eat (some lady thought I had anorexia when I was a kid). I eat more than some guys I know! But this is me. This is my metabolism. And I really can't do anything about it. So I don't like it when people discriminate against skinny women as well as overweight women.


exactly!

i am naturally drawn to liking slim girls...probably because i'm also born skinny like you. i think people who want to be skinny or size zero aren't the attractive ones because they do all sorts just to get the "perfect" body. its just life and how society views things like this.

but as people get "fatter and fatter" people are also beginning to accept this change and surveys suggest women like their men to have a little more fat these days!

Ghost
AHTL 
91491 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/13/08
What in truth are we discussing here?
943 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / core
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

n_n303 wrote:


jan98x wrote:


n_n303 wrote:


jan98x wrote:
d36? is that the same size of the girl's thingy on the vid?lol
just got curious...


No, its one cup size smaller.
the girl was a double to triple. Mine varies from a single D to double.


thanks..i now have an idea of how the measuring works.lol


ok..let me educate you.. *sigh*



just go to a bra store and look at the sizes..



lol!thanks..now i really get the idea. and btw going to a bra store would be awkward for me haha
Posted 4/13/08

Yamapi_Love9314 wrote:

my health teachers mom has HUGE breasts like F's lol and my health teachers dad [her mom's husband] wont let her get them reduced. hes a bitch lmao...and she has back problems and permenant dents in her shoulders...


In 8th grade my Algebra 1 teacher had REALLY big breasts. OMG they were like freakin torpedos.
She couldn't hide those suckers. lol "He's a bitch" haha
3398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Facebook XD
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

n_n303 wrote:

ok..let me educate you.. *sigh*

A is the smallest cup... its like small misquotes bites.
B is still small. B is usually when girls start wearing bras for the first time. - (~////~)



xx lol! mosquito bite.. oh well, as of now i haven't seen a teenager with a size of A. xx
23448 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / somewhere dancing...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Yamapi_Love9314 wrote:

my health teachers mom has HUGE breasts like F's lol and my health teachers dad [her mom's husband] wont let her get them reduced. hes a bitch lmao...and she has back problems and permenant dents in her shoulders...


In 8th grade my Algebra 1 teacher had REALLY big breasts. OMG they were like freakin torpedos.
She couldn't hide those suckers. lol "He's a bitch" haha


haha LOL. tht must of sucked lmao...."hes a bitch" ?? LOL
7669 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Look up.
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
She'll cry about it later on.
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
All im saying is later on she will wish she had those.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.