First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
15 yo wants a breast reduction
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

sayaxchan wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQf1F8kehes

why would she do this. its an advantage not a disadvantage. i would knock those knockers around all night and use them as a pillow.

its like a guy with a 10 inch cock wanting a reduction!!!!

why is she ridding herself of this gift from God??!!



You. Have. Got. To. Be. Kidding. Me.
Are you stupid?
There are tons of disadvantages to having super-large breasts. First of all, they're painful to carry around all day. Just think about it - you could be adding several pounds to your weight, and it's all being supported by your back. Women with large breasts have chronic back pain and find it hard to sleep comfortably. It's also hard to play sports - or, for that matter, to find a good sports bra. Women also don't want to be objectified - we want men to like us for our personalities, not have them ogle our boobs the entire time they're speaking to us. Sorry - it's gross and discomfiting.

And the way you say, "I would knock those knockers around all night and use them as a pillow"?
Wow.
Um. I don't think your woman would appreciate that very much.
And you must be the bastion of male stupidity.
If you need a dictionary to decode my post, I wouldn't be surprised.


i dont understand. whats a dictionary??

3741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Sanzu no Kawa
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:
"He's a bitch" haha


Bitch is a feminine term.

On topic:

I think she made a good decision. Unless you want a lot of attention, big breasts aren't too good an asset.

Posted 4/13/08

gondola_wuv wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:
"He's a bitch" haha


Bitch is a feminine term.

On topic:

I think she made a good decision. Unless you want a lot of attention, big breasts aren't too good an asset.



I was quoting the person who said he's a bitch...that is why I put lol and quotation marks.
I know bitch is a feminine term, no need to turn all grammar nazi.
Posted 4/13/08

Yamapi_Love9314 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Yamapi_Love9314 wrote:

my health teachers mom has HUGE breasts like F's lol and my health teachers dad [her mom's husband] wont let her get them reduced. hes a bitch lmao...and she has back problems and permenant dents in her shoulders...


In 8th grade my Algebra 1 teacher had REALLY big breasts. OMG they were like freakin torpedos.
She couldn't hide those suckers. lol "He's a bitch" haha


haha LOL. tht must of sucked lmao...."hes a bitch" ?? LOL


I was quoting you because you said " He's a bitch"
and I found it funny.
1397 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / A computer
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Raikuga wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQf1F8kehes

why would she do this. its an advantage not a disadvantage. i would knock those knockers around all night and use them as a pillow.

its like a guy with a 10 inch cock wanting a reduction!!!!

why is she ridding herself of this gift from God??!!



As a guy, you don't understand. As a girl, they get in the way, especially after a certain sixe. I have a sixteen-year-old friend who wears a Triple-D, and at that point, it's difficult to find clothes that will fit properly. If you can't see your feet when you're standing up, there's a problem.
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Raikuga wrote:

All im saying is later on she will wish she had those.


If all her back pain is gone than no I don't think she will.

579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / England
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
So what? She might feel uncomfortable. Some people don't like having big boobs.
3741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / Sanzu no Kawa
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Sorry, quoted wrong person. Now I know how quote notifications work...

3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

CatOConnor wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

All im saying is later on she will wish she had those.


If all her back pain is gone than no I don't think she will.



trust me she will

23456 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere dancing...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Yamapi_Love9314 wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:


Yamapi_Love9314 wrote:

my health teachers mom has HUGE breasts like F's lol and my health teachers dad [her mom's husband] wont let her get them reduced. hes a bitch lmao...and she has back problems and permenant dents in her shoulders...


In 8th grade my Algebra 1 teacher had REALLY big breasts. OMG they were like freakin torpedos.
She couldn't hide those suckers. lol "He's a bitch" haha


haha LOL. tht must of sucked lmao...."hes a bitch" ?? LOL


I was quoting you because you said " He's a bitch"
and I found it funny.


oooh! haha...yeah im slow sometimes srry....but yeah he is a bitch lol
798 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Raikuga wrote:


CatOConnor wrote:


Raikuga wrote:

All im saying is later on she will wish she had those.


If all her back pain is gone than no I don't think she will.



trust me she will



Your just a boy so I quess you would think that.

13326 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Terra
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
nice boobs :o.... well theyre kinda big... which isnt really good.... but if she dont grow them bigger... then its all good.... :o...
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/13/08
I think Mr. Chewing Bunny has watched too much hentai & ecchi
3828 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Augusta GA
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

AHTL wrote:

I think Mr. Chewing Bunny has watched too much hentai & ecchi <_<


i prefer bunnies.............at the playboy mansion
Ghost Moderator
AHTL 
87563 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / Norway
Online
Posted 4/13/08
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.