First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Girls are weird, RIGHT?
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bu6'abi =D
Offline
Posted 10/20/07 , edited 10/20/07
~~~ *SIGH* ~~~
say what u want but i think they are weird x.x
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
ahhh sure if this thread doesnt get lock
19375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
Explain please?
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bu6'abi =D
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
*sigh* they are weird
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
No they are the most beautiful creatures on earth.
1477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / new zealand
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
hmm this thread is far to general-am i supposed to simply post oppinion on whether or not they are? girls are just different to guys thats all
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bu6'abi =D
Offline
Posted 10/20/07

CappucinoMocha wrote:

Explain please?

There are many things that are weird O.o ...
4769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
76 / M
Offline
Posted 10/20/07

-Naruto- wrote:


CappucinoMocha wrote:

Explain please?

There are many things that are weird O.o ...


no offense but have u even talk to a girl in ur life?.....ur mom/sister dont count
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 10/20/07

juspasby wrote:


-Naruto- wrote:


CappucinoMocha wrote:

Explain please?

There are many things that are weird O.o ...


no offense but have u even talk to a girl in ur life?.....ur mom/sister dont count


Lol don't forget cousins.
3074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bu6'abi =D
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
I dont really mean in rl... usally on internet or so o.o
3409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Baton Rouge, LA
Offline
Posted 10/20/07
yes
Posted 10/20/07
i think no!!!... were just different from you guys!!
1442 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 10/20/07

Ce-Soul wrote:


juspasby wrote:


-Naruto- wrote:


CappucinoMocha wrote:

Explain please?

There are many things that are weird O.o ...


no offense but have u even talk to a girl in ur life?.....ur mom/sister dont count


Lol don't forget cousins.


Lols..
10249 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Here? There? Who...
Offline
Posted 10/20/07

-Naruto- wrote:

Girls are so weird O.o
dont you think so >_> ?!?!
i just cant believe how weird they are =S
So what would you say X.X


I enjoy being "weird" thanks for the compliment.

Normal is boring.

I could also say the same about boys. Boys are weird.

How do you come up with your conclusion that girls are weird?
2483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / La Ville De Musiq...
Offline
Posted 10/20/07

-Naruto- wrote:

I dont really mean in rl... usally on internet or so o.o


On the internet how do you know they are really females? Even if they put a pic up, it could still be fabricated.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.