First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Episode 5, The Training Begins
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/19/08


All done, PLEASE READ AND COMMENT =)

Posted 4/14/08
Great. One of the best, very mysteryous in the begining.
Ok I think it's not yet finished so how about to call episode 5 "Behaind The Shadows" because you should reveal their world in this episode...
I was also thinking that next episodes should be called The Training , maybe to be expanded in more episodes...
Anyways I'm glad that I helped whit the key yeah half-blood, may needs to open the portal. Am I right? Oh I just spoil it to everyone.
Member
5388 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / land of eh
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
very nice episode i truly wonder what is going to happen in the next episode, also just to ask the "may spoke" part, did she really speak??
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08 , edited 4/14/08
wow this is a gud ep!

but just wonderin u hvnt explained wen or how he found out about vampires he just sort of became one and knew strait away! u just need to add maybe a chapter inbetween or extend one to explain how he came to know for sure wot he is, I dont think hed just say " oh iv chnaged I bet im a vampire" I doubt he even beleived vampires where real before this!

other than that keep 'em coming they get better every time!

Lol, thanks for the encouragment, and you are probably right about the whole vampire thing. Thanks. =)
Member
3926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
Exiting...
But was it may that spoke in this sentence :

May spoke, “Sado, do you wish to
help also? There are no conditions for you. You don’t apply to his situation.


or was it rin?
Moderator
4433 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

animejoy95 wrote:

Exiting...
But was it may that spoke in this sentence :

May spoke, “Sado, do you wish to
help also? There are no conditions for you. You don’t apply to his situation.


or was it rin?


thas rin mays not thr (anyone correct me if im wrong)
Posted 4/14/08
I think it was Sado thinking that.
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

FallenAngel159 wrote:


animejoy95 wrote:

Exiting...
But was it may that spoke in this sentence :

May spoke, “Sado, do you wish to
help also? There are no conditions for you. You don’t apply to his situation.


or was it rin?


thas rin mays not thr (anyone correct me if im wrong)


Lol, Dang it! it happened several times throughout the story. I keep mixing up Rin And May, really sorry about that, going to fix it now.
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

stash77 wrote:

very nice episode i truly wonder what is going to happen in the next episode, also just to ask the "may spoke" part, did she really speak??


Yeah... I answered that in the previous comment.
837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
very good its getting more and more interesting as u go on cant wait 4 the next one
Member
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
nice episode Ichigo... very exciting XD
about the police part... loool, they left without informing the cops just 2 let u know =P
but if it was part of their character 2 leave without talkin 2 them first thats kool and interesting.
Creator
11391 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

CloudChaser wrote:

nice episode Ichigo... very exciting XD
about the police part... loool, they left without informing the cops just 2 let u know =P
but if it was part of their character 2 leave without talkin 2 them first thats kool and interesting.


yeah, Yyu-kun didnt want to wait around and talk about it. Be kinda hard to explain lol. So he figured he would do what he could to save May himself. The May "Arc" wont happen for like another 2 episodes
Member
1335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

Ichigo-bankai wrote:


CloudChaser wrote:

nice episode Ichigo... very exciting XD
about the police part... loool, they left without informing the cops just 2 let u know =P
but if it was part of their character 2 leave without talkin 2 them first thats kool and interesting.


yeah, Yyu-kun didnt want to wait around and talk about it. Be kinda hard to explain lol. So he figured he would do what he could to save May himself. The May "Arc" wont happen for like another 2 episodes


o ok, that explains a lot XD... well can't wait to read the up coming chapters =P

THE SUSPENSE IS KILLIN ME!!!! O.O
Moderator
6854 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / Paladon de Phoeni...
Offline
Posted 4/18/08
I think you did really well, but there is one word you need to change from worry to hurry.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.