First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
what a hell!
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

waltzforthemoon wrote:

'what a hell', haha i lol'd so hard.
there's too damn many naruto threads as well as bleach, so they're being regulated. don't whine and bitch, because people will go ape on your ass for being a narutard.



pls read the thread again.......
1680 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

windaver wrote:


waltzforthemoon wrote:

'what a hell', haha i lol'd so hard.
there's too damn many naruto threads as well as bleach, so they're being regulated. don't whine and bitch, because people will go ape on your ass for being a narutard.



pls read the thread again.......


maybe you should read my post again.
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
They made regulations because a lot of people kept making threads regarding the licencing of Naruto. We understand that Naruto might have been your life but just follow the rules next time. Vent your anger on a Narutard Group or what ever.
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
hey readrs....i didnt say i want naruto series back...
but all i want is to continue making threads of naruto because this is the only way i can share my idea's to you okay so i dont care if you get mad at me........
1786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
This thread has been RATED by DARKMASTERM rating: TTIOG for THIS THREAD IS OFFICIAL GAY
Narutotard should all have there internet disconnected
8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08
Naruto threads are allowed you dumb ass, IN THE NARUTO SECTION of the forums. Don't act like you know you're shit when you don't, Shibole isn't even a mod..... please use your brain next time you say things... It really does a WHOLE lot.
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

Macedonian wrote:

there arent anymore naruto threads allowed because if there were, 80% of the threads would be naruto. This is not a naruto fansite- there are many other things here. If you'd like to talk about naruto you are welcome to join or create a naruto fangroup, hell- they've even made a subsection in the forums.


i said this is not apart of Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!

10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

They made regulations because a lot of people kept making threads regarding the licencing of Naruto. We understand that Naruto might have been your life but just follow the rules next time. Vent your anger on a Narutard Group or what ever.


as what i have said earlier....this isnt a kind of naruto thread okay???
pls understand...
understood?
6275 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

windaver wrote:

hey readrs....i didnt say i want naruto series back...
but all i want is to continue making threads of naruto because this is the only way i can share my idea's to you okay so i dont care if you get mad at me........


No one wants to hear your ideas. NOW GTFO

10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

DarkMasterM wrote:

This thread has been RATED by DARKMASTERM rating: TTIOG for THIS THREAD IS OFFICIAL GAY
Narutotard should all have there internet disconnected


okay
10767 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

HokiePokie wrote:

Naruto threads are allowed you dumb ass, IN THE NARUTO SECTION of the forums. Don't act like you know you're shit when you don't, Shibole isn't even a mod..... please use your brain next time you say things... It really does a WHOLE lot.


i said this isnt naruto thread.....
yah .... im just guising if his a mod......
okay???use your brain
10508 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / I go where Ryu go...
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

windaver wrote:


Macedonian wrote:

there arent anymore naruto threads allowed because if there were, 80% of the threads would be naruto. This is not a naruto fansite- there are many other things here. If you'd like to talk about naruto you are welcome to join or create a naruto fangroup, hell- they've even made a subsection in the forums.


i said this is not apart of Naruto!!!!!!!!!!!



than make your first post more clear. As far as I can see- your question was naruto related. It is the purpose and as such- it will indefinitely be locked. You may say its not naruto thread but just because you say something doesnt mean that what you've said before it is void.

If you have another question to ask that isn't naruto related- make it more clear so people will not mistake.

8715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / North Carolina
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

windaver wrote:


HokiePokie wrote:

Naruto threads are allowed you dumb ass, IN THE NARUTO SECTION of the forums. Don't act like you know you're shit when you don't, Shibole isn't even a mod..... please use your brain next time you say things... It really does a WHOLE lot.


i said this isnt naruto thread.....
yah .... im just guising if his a mod......
okay???use your brain


It's a Naruto Thread thread, you didn't even read my post did you?
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

windaver wrote:


O_oStefferzO-o wrote:

They made regulations because a lot of people kept making threads regarding the licencing of Naruto. We understand that Naruto might have been your life but just follow the rules next time. Vent your anger on a Narutard Group or what ever.


as what i have said earlier....this isnt a kind of naruto thread okay???
pls understand...
understood?


I was being nice to you pencil dick.
It's you who doesn't understand the forum rules.

All of the comments in this thread are similar, shouldn't that tell you something?
27741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/21/08

windaver wrote:

i dont care what will you say after reading this stupid thread of mine..
all i want is to show my fucking feelings......





i am a naruto lover and also a NARUTARD..
i kow what it means.....hahaha....

now....
hers the topic...

why they maid a regulation "NO MORE NARUTO THREADS?"
Naruto is alreeady removed by those bastard people and now they
made that rule again saying "NO MORE NARUTO THREADS?"...

what a hell is going in this site.......

Naruto Topic is regardless on this stupid thread i made so dont you ever locked my thread MODERATORS!




wow,......ehm......



~ locked

First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.