First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Mermaid Clan Dorms
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 6/21/08

Clan Leader: Fzmousie
Vice: anime_delish

Imperial in-charge: natskaito

Each clan has a dorm or in other words, their territory.
The dorms is kept in order by the clan leader, with the help of the vice.
If there is still no clan leader or vice for a clan, the dorms and forum cannot start.


---
DORMS:

Singles: (Three-star ranked students with one person per room.)
Room numbers~
S01 -Fzmousie
S02 -
S03 -
S04 -
S05 -
S06 -
S07 -
S08 -
S09 -
S10 -


Doubles:
(Two-star ranked students with two persons per room.)
Room numbers~
D01 -
D02 - anime_delish
D03 -
D04 -
D05 -
D06 -
D07 -
D08 -
D09 -
D10 -


Pentagon
(One-star ranked students with five persons per room.)
Room numbers~
P01 - anime_fanatic12, RedPearlPrincess, Sailormermaidsun13
P02 - ayame123, Nikie504, cutierox043
P03 - aimiya
P04 - prettyprincess1987
P05 - lalacaca
P06 -
P07 - princessuzma, Icemermaid
P08 -
P09 -
P10 - kotetsu683

--
To apply for a dorm, please fill this up:

Username:
Student-rank:
Dorm room number chosen:
(according to your Rank)
Posted 4/14/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


Clan Leader: Fzmousie
Vice:


Each clan has a dorm or in other words, their territory.
The dorms is kept in order by the clan leader, with the help of the vice.
If there is still no clan leader or vice for a clan, the dorms and forum cannot start.


---
DORMS:

Singles: (Three-star ranked students with one person per room.)
Room numbers~
S01 -
S02 -
S03 -
S04 -
S05 -
S06 -
S07 -
S08 -
S09 -
S10 -


Doubles:
(Two-star ranked students with two persons per room.)
Room numbers~
D01 -
D02 -
D03 -
D04 -
D05 -
D06 -
D07 -
D08 -
D09 -
D10 -


Pentagon
(One-star ranked students with five persons per room.)
Room numbers~
P01 -
P02 -
P03 -
P04 -
P05 -
P06 -
P07 -
P08 -
P09 -
P10 -


--
To apply for a dorm, please fill this up:

Username:
Student-rank:
Dorm room number chosen:
(according to your Rank)


even Imperials can choose their clan right??
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

RainbowPrincess326 wrote:


even Imperials can choose their clan right??


Imperials belong to ALL the clans. >.<
Posted 4/14/08
hi i'm natskaito one of the imperials...i'll be the one who will take in charge of your clan ^____^
please cooperate ^____^
nice meeting you all!

natskaito-imperial
Member
7670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / >ω< O Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
soo...wut do i do?? fill the form up to the ones i want??
Member
7670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / >ω< O Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/14/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


Clan Leader: Fzmousie
Vice: anime_delish

Imperial in-charge: natskaito

Each clan has a dorm or in other words, their territory.
The dorms is kept in order by the clan leader, with the help of the vice.
If there is still no clan leader or vice for a clan, the dorms and forum cannot start.


---
DORMS:

Singles: (Three-star ranked students with one person per room.)
Room numbers~
S01 -
S02 -
S03 -
S04 -
S05 -
S06 -
S07 -
S08 -
S09 -
S10 -


Doubles:
(Two-star ranked students with two persons per room.)
Room numbers~
D01 - Fzmousie & Nikie504(i will be inviting her)
D02 -
D03 -
D04 -
D05 -
D06 -
D07 -
D08 -
D09 -
D10 -


Pentagon
(One-star ranked students with five persons per room.)
Room numbers~
P01 -
P02 -
P03 -
P04 -
P05 -
P06 -
P07 -
P08 -
P09 -
P10 -


--
To apply for a dorm, please fill this up:

Username:
Student-rank:
Dorm room number chosen:
(according to your Rank)


Member
7670 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / >ω< O Canada!
Offline
Posted 4/14/08
*i wrote in the "QUOTE"
Posted 4/14/08
ohh... well then, goodluck.. Natsakaito!

~RainbowPrincess326~ - Imperial
Posted 4/14/08
Username: anime_delish
Student-rank: two-star
Dorm room number chosen: D02

*should i invite another clan-member or should the clan leader or the imperials take charge of such?*
Posted 4/15/08

Fzmousie wrote:


Aminatsu032 wrote:


Clan Leader: Fzmousie
Vice: anime_delish

Imperial in-charge: natskaito

Each clan has a dorm or in other words, their territory.
The dorms is kept in order by the clan leader, with the help of the vice.
If there is still no clan leader or vice for a clan, the dorms and forum cannot start.


---
DORMS:

Singles: (Three-star ranked students with one person per room.)
Room numbers~
S01 -
S02 -
S03 -
S04 -
S05 -
S06 -
S07 -
S08 -
S09 -
S10 -


Doubles:
(Two-star ranked students with two persons per room.)
Room numbers~
D01 - Fzmousie & Nikie504(i will be inviting her)
D02 -
D03 -
D04 -
D05 -
D06 -
D07 -
D08 -
D09 -
D10 -


Pentagon
(One-star ranked students with five persons per room.)
Room numbers~
P01 -
P02 -
P03 -
P04 -
P05 -
P06 -
P07 -
P08 -
P09 -
P10 -


--
To apply for a dorm, please fill this up:

Username:
Student-rank:
Dorm room number chosen:
(according to your Rank)




okay the roomates....she should be two star rank...to be able to be your rommate ^___^

natskaito-imperial
Posted 4/15/08

Fzmousie wrote:

*i wrote in the "QUOTE"


now you are in room D01

natskaito -imperial
Posted 4/15/08

anime_delish wrote:

Username: anime_delish
Student-rank: two-star
Dorm room number chosen: D02

*should i invite another clan-member or should the clan leader or the imperials take charge of such?*


you should others too...not me...
you are now occupying dorm room D02

natskaito -imperial
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

anime_delish wrote:

*should i invite another clan-member or should the clan leader or the imperials take charge of such?*


you could if it's not a bother to you.
Member
4283 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/15/08 , edited 4/15/08

Username:anime_fanatic12
Student-rank: one-star
Dorm room number chosen: i wanna be in P01 room...!!^^
i like company....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.