First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Angel Clan Dorms
Imperial
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Oh don't worry guys! We're still in progress! Though,, if there would be more people in here then you'd have people who would love to talk to you.(not that we don't ^^)

~koolasapixels - imperial
Member
2254 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Somewhere with a...
Offline
Posted 4/15/08
Username: dangolover2129
Student-rank: One-star
Dorm room number chosen: P04
Imperial
24371 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / behind ur back X3
Offline
Posted 4/15/08

dangolover2129 wrote:

Username: dangolover2129
Student-rank: One-star
Dorm room number chosen: P04


dangolover2129,,

You are now an occupant of dorm room no. P04. Please do keep in mind that you will be sharing this room with 4 other people.

~koolasapixels -imperial
Posted 4/16/08

lacusxkira wrote:

hay!!! is anyone like to talk to me?! It is getting boring!!! *sigh*

heys . =] hm .. wat should i call yuu ?
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

hay!!! is anyone like to talk to me?! It is getting boring!!! *sigh*

heys . =] hm .. wat should i call yuu ?



you can just call me, Jecca!!!

Hi!!! nice to meet you!!!
41016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Username: kittymagix4545
Student-Rank: Three Star Ranked
Dorm room number chosen: S02
Posted 4/16/08

lacusxkira wrote:

you can just call me, Jecca!!!

Hi!!! nice to meet you!!!

well nice to meet yuu vice jecca . =] tee hee hee ..
Member
1507 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/16/08
Username: Happy_Sierra
Student-rank: One-star
Dorm room number chosen: P04 or P05 - doesn't matter, like both numbers XP
Posted 4/17/08
Username:Miyuki_Hayame
Student-rank:One Star
Dorm room number chosen : P03
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/17/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

you can just call me, Jecca!!!

Hi!!! nice to meet you!!!

well nice to meet yuu vice jecca . =] tee hee hee ..



yeah!!! tnx for your warm welcome!!!:D
Imperial
5251 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / None of your busi...
Offline
Posted 4/17/08
username: anime4lov
rank: 1 star
room: PO1
thanx!!!
Posted 4/17/08
Username:XxVioletxX
Student-rank: One Star
Dorm room number chosen: P01
Posted 4/17/08

lacusxkira wrote:

yeah!!! tnx for your warm welcome!!!:D

tee hee hee .. no probyy . seems like conversations aren't gonna start till everyone has an assigned dorm room ..
Member
15579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/18/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


lacusxkira wrote:

yeah!!! tnx for your warm welcome!!!:D

tee hee hee .. no probyy . seems like conversations aren't gonna start till everyone has an assigned dorm room ..


oh!!! I see!!!

Posted 4/18/08

lacusxkira wrote:

oh!!! I see!!!

yep lolz .. so how r yuu ? x]
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.