First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Human Clan Dorms
Posted 5/6/08 , edited 5/6/08

Chirstina_33 wrote:

Can i change my room to ?
If it is possible can i chnge my room to .....
Username ~ Chirstina_33
Student-rank ~ 3 star
Dorm room number chosen ~ S01 ?


now you are staying at room S01!

natskaito-imperial
686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / philippines
Offline
Posted 5/7/08
username: lianne012
rank: one-star rank
dorm: PO1

konnichiwa..
Posted 5/7/08
Thanks!
10262 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Somewhere over th...
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Username: Code1412
Student-Rank: One star
Dorm Room Number: P04
Member
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manga paradise
Offline
Posted 5/10/08
Username: chocolatesprout
Student-Rank: One star
Dorm Room Number: P04
Posted 5/10/08

lianne012 wrote:

username: lianne012
rank: one-star rank
dorm: PO1

konnichiwa..


now you're staying at dorm PO1!! ENjoy!
Posted 5/10/08

code1412 wrote:

Username: Code1412
Student-Rank: One star
Dorm Room Number: P04


You are now in dorm P04!! Enjoy!
Posted 5/10/08

chocolatesprout wrote:

Username: chocolatesprout
Student-Rank: One star
Dorm Room Number: P04


You are now in dorm P04!! Enjoy!
Member
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manga paradise
Offline
Posted 5/10/08

natskaito wrote:


chocolatesprout wrote:

Username: chocolatesprout
Student-Rank: One star
Dorm Room Number: P04


You are now in dorm P04!! Enjoy!


ok thanks!!! =D
Member
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...wherever my he...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
Username: secretalias
Student-rank: 1 star
Dorm room number chosen: P03
Posted 5/11/08

secretalias wrote:

Username: secretalias
Student-rank: 1 star
Dorm room number chosen: P03


Congrats! You're now staying at dorm room number PO3!!! i hope you can find ur own roomates Enjoy staying there!
Member
6513 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / manga paradise
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

natskaito wrote:


chocolatesprout wrote:

Username: chocolatesprout
Student-Rank: One star
Dorm Room Number: P04


You are now in dorm P04!! Enjoy!


thank you!! ^ ^

Member
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...wherever my he...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

natskaito wrote:


secretalias wrote:

Username: secretalias
Student-rank: 1 star
Dorm room number chosen: P03


Congrats! You're now staying at dorm room number PO3!!! i hope you can find ur own roomates Enjoy staying there!


thanks....
Posted 5/11/08

secretalias wrote:


natskaito wrote:


secretalias wrote:

Username: secretalias
Student-rank: 1 star
Dorm room number chosen: P03


Congrats! You're now staying at dorm room number PO3!!! i hope you can find ur own roomates Enjoy staying there!


thanks....


you're we;come^^
Member
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / ...wherever my he...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

natskaito wrote:


secretalias wrote:


natskaito wrote:


secretalias wrote:

Username: secretalias
Student-rank: 1 star
Dorm room number chosen: P03


Congrats! You're now staying at dorm room number PO3!!! i hope you can find ur own roomates Enjoy staying there!


thanks....


you're we;come^^


so... umm.... how do we get active??... ^^

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.