First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Lounge Room!
Member
930 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 6/20/08
What is a Lounge Room?
It is where members from different clans talk when they`re bored.
Whether from Devil Clan, Vampire Clan, Mermaid Clan, Angel Clan or Human Clan, you are open to join the Lounge Rooms.


--

Every week we give a topic or a question and that's what will keep this forum going.
You can be a three-star ALICE based on your visibility in the Lounge Room (and that's what you need to get that new member card design.)


--

What is an ALICE?
ALICES: are also known as "Forum Kings and Queens". They are chosen per month based on their forum visibility. Alices are three-stars.





PS:
This is Aminatsu032 using the account of her brother. xD LOLzz.
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

nunujinuji wrote:

What is a Lounge Room?
It is where members from different clans talk when they`re bored.
Whether from Vampire Clan, Mermaid Clan, Angel Clan or Human Clan, you are open to join the Lounge Rooms.


--

Every week we give a topic or a question and that's what will keep this forum going.
You can be a three-star ALICE based on your visibility in the Lounge Room (and that's what you need to get that new member card design.)


--

What is an ALICE?
ALICES: are also known as "Forum Kings and Queens". They are chosen per month based on their forum visibility. Alices are three-stars.



Picture thiefs!
Ever had the avatar/picture/drawing of yours stolen? If not, what would you feel if ever your works were stolen?


PS:
This is Aminatsu032 using the account of her brother. xD LOLzz.


*ahem* thank you brother *ahem* LOLzz
Posted 4/13/08 , edited 4/13/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


nunujinuji wrote:

What is a Lounge Room?
It is where members from different clans talk when they`re bored.
Whether from Vampire Clan, Mermaid Clan, Angel Clan or Human Clan, you are open to join the Lounge Rooms.


--

Every week we give a topic or a question and that's what will keep this forum going.
You can be a three-star ALICE based on your visibility in the Lounge Room (and that's what you need to get that new member card design.)


--

What is an ALICE?
ALICES: are also known as "Forum Kings and Queens". They are chosen per month based on their forum visibility. Alices are three-stars.



Picture thiefs!
Ever had the avatar/picture/drawing of yours stolen? If not, what would you feel if ever your works were stolen?


PS:
This is Aminatsu032 using the account of her brother. xD LOLzz.


*ahem* thank you brother *ahem* LOLzz


so the topic is gonna change every daii .. ? lol

Member
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
i really hate thieves!! ♥su
if mine was stolen i'll get really pissed. I've tried my best to look for that pic and then he/she will just steal it just like that.. ♥su!.. T.T..
Member
5837 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Dakiria
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
whoa!!i hate picture thieves too..!!kyaa..
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:

so the topic is gonna change every daii .. ? lol



Hm...
>.< Every week actually. LOL. :))
Head Imperial
16432 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

tsugumi09 wrote:

i really hate thieves!! ♥su
if mine was stolen i'll get really pissed. I've tried my best to look for that pic and then he/she will just steal it just like that.. ♥su!.. T.T..


I remember someone took the pic i made for a group without permission.
I was so pissed but i tried to hold up my anger.
Member
55733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

Aminatsu032 wrote:


tsugumi09 wrote:

i really hate thieves!! ♥su
if mine was stolen i'll get really pissed. I've tried my best to look for that pic and then he/she will just steal it just like that.. ♥su!.. T.T..


I remember someone took the pic i made for a group without permission.
I was so pissed but i tried to hold up my anger.


even if you tell him/her that she stole it..
you'll just get into a fight. ~lol
better to ignore them
Posted 4/13/08
it gets really annoying especially wen they steal an avi dat yuu or some one made .. >.<"

some one stole my frend's avi so she politely asked them to remove or change it .. they refused so she gave them a mouthful .. lolz .
Member
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/13/08
at least why don't they ask??
it's better than stealing.. maybe we'll consider to give it..
Posted 4/13/08

Shuusuke wrote:

at least why don't they ask??
it's better than stealing.. maybe we'll consider to give it..

maybe they're toO scared to ask ?

lolz .. i dunno .
Member
10078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / somewhere on earth
Offline
Posted 4/13/08

pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Shuusuke wrote:

at least why don't they ask??
it's better than stealing.. maybe we'll consider to give it..

maybe they're toO scared to ask ?

lolz .. i dunno .


n they have enough courage to steal?
asking is better than stealing..
Posted 4/13/08

Shuusuke wrote:


pwiteeanjewl wrote:


Shuusuke wrote:

at least why don't they ask??
it's better than stealing.. maybe we'll consider to give it..

maybe they're toO scared to ask ?

lolz .. i dunno .


n they have enough courage to steal?
asking is better than stealing..

yehs, coz some " stealers " go through heaps of ppl to find yuu then steal yur pic . they fink yuu wont find out dat's why ..

if they're toO scared to ask, they could join avatar making groups .
Posted 4/14/08
i hate picture thieves too honestly....
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.